Gol Bezan Interview: Vida & Kimya Raietparvar - Iran Woman's NT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ah...ture=emb_title
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Every single one of these games is like a final and needs to be treated as such. Hopefully dragan has the boys ready!
      Who was the dude on PFDC that went around and constantly replied that "we are the underdogs"? He needs to restart that up.

Comment

World Cup Qualifiers returning in March means that you need to start getting used to having your heart beat in your throat for each match.

This team does NOT deserve to be in the position they are in. And it is thanks to our incompetent IFF who didn't plan A LOT sooner (as in right after CQ left). It is also thanks to Marc Wilmots.

Mr. Wilmots cared more about what was in his pockets than about his team. Knowing Iran's situation facing sanctions and he gambled with his team vs. IFF. Iraq is our rival. No matter how many wins we have over them. We could have 9/10 wins against them, but that's not how you prepare against your rivals.

Mr. WIlmots and his staff should have done their homework better knowing how Iran had just faced Iraq in the 2019 AC. It was piss poor preparation resulting in piss poor results vs Bahrain and Iraq.

Guys, none of these games are jokes. Not a single ONE is to be taken lightly. Cambodia and Hong Kong have nothing to lose.. They have NOTHING TO LOSE.. Do you understand the magnitude of this? If they upset Iran it's as if they won the Asian Cup.

Dragan has done a decent job so far given the circumstances. But as many have said here, each game NEEDS to be treated as if it's a final.

This team does NOT deserve to be disqualified to the World Cup. What I'm about to say does not matter, but when was the last time there were 2 Iranians in the UCL and 5 Iranians in the Europa League in one season? It is about team chemistry not about individuals, I get that. But the success of these individuals manifest in the national team.

It will be a God damn shame if this team doesn't qualify to the World Cup. It'll be far FAR worse than not qualifying in 2010 when it was deserved. This will be a massive dissapointment.

So I really hope everyone in the team (from the head coach, to the trainers/the players, to the media.. Everyone needs to be behind Team Melli just as they were in June 2013..

Comment

We need 2 friendly matches in February. I hope they're working on scheduling at least 1 in February. And it would make sense to play a Vietnam or a Thailand. They are relatively weaker sides who have shown a lot of progress in the last 2-3 years. They will be good preparatory matches before facing Hong Kong and Cambodia.

And you can laugh at me all you want lol, I'm not taking these "smaller" teams lightly. Especially seeing the situation we're in.

Comment

Vote vote vote, 21 hours just to go for selecting Asia's dream 11 including Ali Karimi:

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsAsia/st...226089475?s=19
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

There isn't that much that Skocic can do wrong in setting up a lineup vs Cambodia and Hong Kong. Any of our first 5 forwards can score on them given they have opportunities.

Gholizadeh is a must start to unlock them

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                We need 2 friendly matches in February. I hope they're working on scheduling at least 1 in February. And it would make sense to play a Vietnam or a Thailand. They are relatively weaker sides who have shown a lot of progress in the last 2-3 years. They will be good preparatory matches before facing Hong Kong and Cambodia.

And you can laugh at me all you want lol, I'm not taking these "smaller" teams lightly. Especially seeing the situation we're in.
                There's no further windows in the FIFA calendar prior to the March game. I'm not sure what mish-mash of PGL bums we could round together for a friendly against some Afghan XI but there won't be anything of any significance now until the qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  There isn't that much that Skocic can do wrong in setting up a lineup vs Cambodia and Hong Kong. Any of our first 5 forwards can score on them given they have opportunities.

Gholizadeh is a must start to unlock them
                  Not necessarily aziz. Like I said, there’s a chance they get away with a 0-0 IF our head isn’t in the game. Yes, it’s true. On paper and on the field Iran is better. But the attitude in which we approach these games are very important.

Like I said, there’s a chance that we have 100 shots on target and not score, ending in a goalless draw which is NOT good. There’s also the (God forbid..) possibility that we have 100 shots on target, not score. Then Hong Kong have 1 shot on target and score.

That’s why I’m saying we can’t take any of them lightly and I trust that Skocic knows this and that he’ll prepare the team well.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    There's no further windows in the FIFA calendar prior to the March game. I'm not sure what mish-mash of PGL bums we could round together for a friendly against some Afghan XI but there won't be anything of any significance now until the qualifiers.
                    Oh ok. Well in that case we can set up camp sooner than other teams. An extra week of camp with all of our players would be good 🤷🏻*♂️

Comment

Not necessarily aziz. Like I said, there’s a chance they get away with a 0-0 IF our head isn’t in the game. Yes, it’s true. On paper and on the field Iran is better. But the attitude in which we approach these games are very important.

Like I said, there’s a chance that we have 100 shots on target and not score, ending in a goalless draw which is NOT good. There’s also the (God forbid..) possibility that we have 100 shots on target, not score. Then Hong Kong have 1 shot on target and score.

That’s why I’m saying we can’t take any of them lightly and I trust that Skocic knows this and that he’ll prepare the team well.
                      I fully understand that, I was super behind CQ's way of treating every game like a final.

What I'm saying is that its more about us finishing chances than strategies against Hong Kong and Cambodia. They will concede us the ball regardless, its our teams responsibility to convert them and any of our top 5 players in attack are more than capable.

Comment

Ghadre morabie khoob o bayad doonest.. I miss this man greatly. Yadesh Bekheyr..

Last edited by teammelli91; 12-20-2020, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Gol Bezan: Continental Comps Review - UCL | UEL | ACL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke_jiDNpFTc&t=3s
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Ghadre morabie khoob o bayad doonest.. I miss this man greatly. Yadesh Bekheyr..
                            As always, great video bud, really brought back the memories. Thank you.

TM stood on par with the footballing giants and gave them a run for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              As always, great video bud, really brought back the memories. Thank you.

TM stood on par with the footballing giants and gave them a run for their money.
                              No problem man, thanks for watching!

Yeah exactly! Out of the 5 times we qualified this was my favorite Team Melli World Cup campaign. Not just because we got 4 points in the “group of death”, but because it was a big turning point in our senior national team. All of the hard work from Queiroz, the trainers and the players. The most united team we’ve had since France 1998.

I can say with confidence that this team is ranked above our 1978, 2006 and 2014 squads. I personally think this team was better than 1998 but they’re both pretty decent. Such a complete group of guys with a mission. Good times indeed.

I hope we can continue to build on this Golden generation with Skocic. He’s slowly earning my trust, but I’d like to see how he does with our team in crucial situations like the WCQ’ers. So far he’s done a decent job.

Comment

How do we know which coach is good?

Comment

Working...
                                X