Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if I missed this, but does anyone know when a preliminary list will be released. 19 days away, I figure the players need to know for COVID travel concerns etc.

Comment

when will it be confirmed that we play for sure in iran? and where will iraq play? wiki says syria play in jordan.
      Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
      http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

any camp scheduled for team melli before upcoming qualifiers? I see Iraq have a camp in Spain

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
          any camp scheduled for team melli before upcoming qualifiers? I see Iraq have a camp in Spain
          25th August for domestic players. By 30th all legionnaires will have joined.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            Camp will be in Iran.
            Although IFF said they have another plan if AFC says Iran can't host.

Comment

If sadegh's injury problems continue there is good chance we see esmailifar start for TM. Thankfully he has looked really strong for sepahan recently. Although technically not on sadegh's level, he has a good engine and can also make difference in attacking third.

Even if Sadegh has played a match or two its probably better decision to not risk him in high intensity TM games so soon after returning to full fitness.

In that case, I really think Saleh Hardani of foolad deserves a callup to complete the two players in RB spot.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                If sadegh's injury problems continue there is good chance we see esmailifar start for TM. Thankfully he has looked really strong for sepahan recently. Although technically not on sadegh's level, he has a good engine and can also make difference in attacking third.

Even if Sadegh has played a match or two its probably better decision to not risk him in high intensity TM games so soon after returning to full fitness.

In that case, I really think Saleh Hardani of foolad deserves a callup to complete the two players in RB spot.
                perhaps it was an idiotic , premature decision by Eskoochie to turn a blind eye to Ramin in his TM call ups ..? we certainly coulda used a more experienced veteran in that position especially in light of the fragility of Sadegh..!!? who is the only other reliable player for RB/RWB position..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  perhaps it was an idiotic , premature decision by Eskoochie to turn a blind eye to Ramin in his TM call ups ..? we certainly coulda used a more experienced veteran in that position especially in light of the fragility of Sadegh..!!? who is the only other reliable player for RB/RWB position..!!
                  I don‘t think that we will see Ramin Rezaian again, i heard that some chick leaked some nudes of him…

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    Ryuji sato will be the referee for Iran-Syria. GOOD CHOICE.
                    ?

🤔 ??

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                      I don‘t think that we will see Ramin Rezaian again, i heard that some chick leaked some nudes of him…
                      really ..? are they on google for sharing still..?
                      hopefully they were with a girl ? not some hairy, handle-bar mustache dude as is i always suspected of him..?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        really ..? are they on google for sharing still..?
                        hopefully they were with a girl ? not some hairy, handle-bar mustache dude as is i always suspected of him..?? lol
                        It was nudes of him alone, apparently he sent them to some chick and she screwed him over. I actually never saw those nudes but i saw a videoclip of that chick claiming that & afterwards he wasn‘t invited anymore so i‘m assuming it must be because of that incidence. Anyways, really dumb move by Ramin and totally unnecessary

Comment

FIFA page says game against Syrians is on Sep 1. Wiki says Sep 2. What is correct?
                          Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                          http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                            FIFA page says game against Syrians is on Sep 1. Wiki says Sep 2. What is correct?
                            Fotmob also updated it to September 1st. I would trust fifa / AFC over anything

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                              Fotmob also updated it to September 1st. I would trust fifa / AFC over anything

Strange if its sep1 and our legionares (most of the squad) joins in august 30..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                Strange if its sep1 and our legionares (most of the squad) joins in august 30..
                                I agree but AFC has also updated it to September 1st

Comment

Working...
                                X