This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
    Ryan Tafazolli received his Iranian passport.

https://instagram.com/stories/ryanta...dium=copy_link
    He can use the islamic republic passport as toilet paper... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
      Iraq start preparation for September games.
      https://mobile.twitter.com/SoccerIraq
      wow they go to marbella on training camp allready and we start our camp in 15 days with only PGL players.. and treat the first game as a warmup for the second game?
      iff scandalous as usual.

/ps i dont like to compare to their federation and team since we are at another level but still disastorous management for the qualifyers. wouldnt happen with CQ. whats up whith this approach ?

Anyone having an intervue with Skocic or is he under the ground hiding from these questions?
      Even if we were Brazil level it wouldnt work in the long run with our "preperations"
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ali Karimi will be out for a few weeks and therefore miss the WCQ games in September
        https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1975174

Comment

btw i found this, havnt seen it uploaded so hope i dont repost it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyDJ9UFqbF4
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Ali Karimi will be out for a few weeks and therefore miss the WCQ games in September
            https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1975174
            hes literally always injured...

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              wow they go to marbella on training camp allready and we start our camp in 15 days with only PGL players.. and treat the first game as a warmup for the second game?
              iff scandalous as usual.
              /ps i dont like to compare to their federation and team since we are at another level but still disastorous management for the qualifyers. wouldnt happen with CQ. whats up whith this approach ?
              Anyone having an intervue with Skocic or is he under the ground hiding from these questions?
              Even if we were Brazil level it wouldnt work in the long run with our "preperations"
              I agree with you, and the IFF's incompetence doesn't warrant further discussion. Bunch of bozos!

In this case, however, their hands are tied. Most of our top players play in Europe, so impossible to call them up for non-FIFA day friendlies. So, it would be only the Iran-based players (not even the Qatar-based).

I think Iraq has the same issue, only local players are in Marbella.

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                I agree with you, and the IFF's incompetence doesn't warrant further discussion. Bunch of bozos!

In this case, however, their hands are tied. Most of our top players play in Europe, so impossible to call them up for non-FIFA day friendlies. So, it would be only the Iran-based players (not even the Qatar-based).

I think Iraq has the same issue, only local players are in Marbella.
                True True,
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  iff scandalous as usual.

and then once again we will dig a hole in the first 2 games and worry for the next 1 year if we can pull off a miracle.
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    and then once again we will dig a hole in the first 2 games and worry for the next 1 year if we can pull off a miracle.
                    Yes the whole hole digging thing worries me.. and that they just had a meeting where this khadem guy got the ("master")plan presented from skocic.. they couldnt have done this sooner than 1 month before everything goes down? idk i might be overreacting but it all feels so last second we do the best of it sort of planning.

I get the whole legionare thing though, since that got sorted out in the last post by CBT, thats logical and cant be blamed on iff since its the clubs.. feels strange though that they only get 3 days with the team before game 1..

But I guess its just dont forget to take the heartpills and enjoy the ride..
                    We atleast got better behinde the scenes coverage by iff media team this time around..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Team Melli up to 26th in the FIFA world rankings, up from 31st. The previous rankings came out before our last round of WCQs were complete, so this takes in a lot. Japan is still #1 in Asia, Iran #2.:

https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-rank...dateId=id13372

Comment

Fifa ranking is a joke. USA moved into top 10 cause of gold cup lol

Comment

Kamranifar who is recently appointed as the Supervisor of General Secretary at IFF had this interview with the IFF web site and said that FIFA and AFC had three conditions for approving Iran hosting the home games of the upcoming WC Qualifying matches. One was a problem with the lighting of Azadi (embarrassing) and hardware and network requirements issue that both are resolved. Number two was the customs and tariffs situation with AFC importing the required equipment for VAR and that issue is also resolved. Third one is the big one. AFC has required the Seda and Sima (IRIB) to pay the broadcast rights fees to TM and other national teams. IFF is currently talking to IRIB to get this done. If this third one happens, it will be a breakthrough and potentially could pave the path for IRIB paying the PGL broadcasting fees to the leagues teams also. For years IRIB has refused to pay the league and TM for the broadcast of their matches. Let's see if Azizi Khadem can make this happen. IRIB's head is assigned by Khamenie's office and usually is highly ideological (and likely corrupt). The current head's name is Ali-Asgari and apparently he was helpful during the four match marathon in Bahrain back in June. If they work this out we shall see TM play in Tehran in September in an official match after almost two years (last one was against Cambodia in October of 2019). Also, the VAR working group continues to make progress yet it seems that AFC is going to use it's own equipment for the upcoming match in September at Azadi. It will be great if that happens.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9101/%DA%A9%...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Go TM!

Comment

Will AFC not use excuse of AFC to take away home matches in Iran? If not, will people be in stadium?
                            Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                            http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                              Will AFC not use excuse of AFC to take away home matches in Iran? If not, will people be in stadium?
                              I don't understand your first question bro. What exact excuse? If IFF is able to resolve the broadcast rights fees (hagheh pakhsh) there are no more excuses. Of course, AFC is always creative with new excuses but it seems like FIFA is also involved here and IFF did not wait for them to issue a decision and preempted them by getting engaged (thanks to the new leadership).

Issue of people in the stadium is a whole different topic. To tell you the truth, with the current COVID-19 delta variant flareup in Iran (and in many other parts of the world), I would advise against it. I think it's TBD.

Go TM!

Comment

Ryuji sato will be the referee for Iran-Syria. GOOD CHOICE.

Comment

Working...
                                X