• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Bring back Seyed Jalal
    Would do it

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
      Bring back Seyed Jalal
      Why not - I mean Chiellini 36, Bonucci 34.. Everybody saw they were the core of Italy's stability
      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

That Queiroz kicked out Jalal Hosseini is one of the things he did that I did not like at all!

Comment

It smells Skocic will call Gholami instead

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            It smells Skocic will call Gholami instead
            He is also done for a year maybe.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Age is nothing when he plays well, Pepe is 39 isnt he ?

And wasnt Hosseini the best or at least one of the very best defenders last year in Iran ?

Comment

There goes our WC chances. Kanaani is shit, hope you read this dude!

Comment

Invite Jalal maybe, there are also Yazdani of Esteghlal and Houshmand of Aluminium who are decent.
                  Both Gholami and Khanzadeh are also injured for long.

Comment

LOL Jalal is going to be 40 years old in a few months and was dropped by CQ three years ago! I can't believe some of the same people talking about JB and Hajsafi not being fast enough to compete at the international level are talking now about bringing a 40 year old man years past his prime into TM.

Kanaani, Masjid Hosseini, Shojae are certainly the main three now; would love to explore Cheshmi again, along with the others in PGPL. This also exposes how our defenders haven't made the jump to Europe.

Comment

Most likely and deservedly it'll be Aref Aghasi who comes in. Gholami also torn his cruciate ligament.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Iraq must play its matches in a third country.

فدراسیون بین*المللی فوتبال (فیفا) درخواست فدراسیون عراق برای برگزاری بازی*های خانگی خود در بصره را رد کرد.

مخالفت فیفا با میزبانی عراق/ تیم ملی ایران در بصره بازی نمی*کند
                        خبرورزشی -
                        فدراسیون فوتبال عراق امید زیادی داشت که فیفا میزبانی این کشور در انتخابی جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر را بپذیرفت.

اما فیفا به فدراسیون فوتبال عراق اعلام کرد که میزبانی این کشور برای بازی*های خانگی تا برقراری امنیت کامل پذیرفته نخواهد شد. به این ترتیب فیفا از عراق خواست تا کشور ثالث را برای میزبانی بازی*های خانگی خود انتخاب کند.

تیم ملی فوتبال عراق در گروه A با تیم*های ایران، کره جنوبی، امارات، سوریه و لبنان هم*گروه است.

بیشتر بخوانید:

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                          Most likely and deservedly it'll be Aref Aghasi who comes in. Gholami also torn his cruciate ligament.
                          Yeah, he is a good choice as well.
                          There is also Faraji who was good with Padideh and did well with Persepolis so farm

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                            Iraq must play its matches in a third country.

فدراسیون بین*المللی فوتبال (فیفا) درخواست فدراسیون عراق برای برگزاری بازی*های خانگی خود در بصره را رد کرد.

مخالفت فیفا با میزبانی عراق/ تیم ملی ایران در بصره بازی نمی*کند
                            خبرورزشی -
                            فدراسیون فوتبال عراق امید زیادی داشت که فیفا میزبانی این کشور در انتخابی جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر را بپذیرفت.

اما فیفا به فدراسیون فوتبال عراق اعلام کرد که میزبانی این کشور برای بازی*های خانگی تا برقراری امنیت کامل پذیرفته نخواهد شد. به این ترتیب فیفا از عراق خواست تا کشور ثالث را برای میزبانی بازی*های خانگی خود انتخاب کند.

تیم ملی فوتبال عراق در گروه A با تیم*های ایران، کره جنوبی، امارات، سوریه و لبنان هم*گروه است.

بیشتر بخوانید:
                            They will probably pick Dubai or Amman.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                              LOL Jalal is going to be 40 years old in a few months and was dropped by CQ three years ago! I can't believe some of the same people talking about JB and Hajsafi not being fast enough to compete at the international level are talking now about bringing a 40 year old man years past his prime into TM.
                              Kanaani, Masjid Hosseini, Shojae are certainly the main three now; would love to explore Cheshmi again, along with the others in PGPL. This also exposes how our defenders haven't made the jump to Europe.
                              As far as I remember Jalal Hosseini played well, flawlessly even up until he was dropped by Queiroz which was IMO one of his highly questionable decisions. There was never an explanation or statement given either by Queiroz or Hosseini, so we simply don't know the reason.

Maybe Queiroz really thought the defenisve players he brought on were significantly better than Hosseini, or wether he wanted to build for the future with younger players, or if there was a disagreement between them, we don't know.

Since then, from what I read Hosseini continues to be an active player with no drop in form and many still consider him one the the best defenders in the IPL today. If that is true, then he should be called up again!
                              PS: I'll be forever wondering if the defensive meltdown in the Asian Cup would have not happened if Jalal Hosseini would have been on the field.

Comment

im getting baffled at everyone slacking Kannani so frequently here ??
                                i get it, he aint all that and a bag of chips but certainly not near as bad as everyone here bitching him about..?
                                ffs, the guy been our starter CB since AC and hardly had any more than few blunders in our backline and we've played some real tough matches and opponents since..!!
                                personally dont see Eskoocher dropping him anytime soon as one of his go to starters along with Shoja ...!!
                                the two of them have been rather damn solid and reliable OVERALL and we have won many vital matches with the two of them anchoring our D ...!!
                                besides who you gonna replace him with who can boogie on the pitch bandari style near as sexy as him after we score or win games..??

and as far as. PAG is concerned, can't say i give too much shitts about his inability to break back into starting CB line of TM..!! He is one of the most money grubbin greedy footballer who has every suited up for TM...!! if he wanted to become a more solid starter, regular for TM he should $acrified a little in his club career choices so far..!!
                                and like i said long time ago, he is a bit of a kale-khar, overly aggressive defenders who is bound to struggle with fitness due to overly combative style of play..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X