This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Not much they can do really. Maybe they can try to squeeze in a friendly on August 30th but not really worth it. Syria is basically Our friendly match.
    They should do a tune-up match against the U23 team before Syria.

Comment

The plan is not only for the Syria match, it should be for the whole Round 3. They could make different assumptions based on FIFA days, hosting changes due to COVID-19 or AFC's scheming
      and have different friendlies and camp dates. That's what planning is all about. Again, "failing to plan is to plan to fail".

Go TM!

Comment

I bet half my gold on imaginary bettingforum on a friendly with Uzbekis again, and the other half at no friendly at all before our first game
        odds probably, 1,65 for uzbeki fiendly and 1.62 at no friendly at all.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

This could be a worry. Pouraliganji went off injured in the 4th minute playing for Shenzhen. Hopefully it isn’t major and he is fit for the qualifiers.

Comment

Kanaani's reign of terror and general clowning will provide greater entertainment than PAG simply defending like a respectable footballer/human-being so one must take the positives from this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              The plan is not only for the Syria match, it should be for the whole Round 3. They could make different assumptions based on FIFA days, hosting changes due to COVID-19 or AFC's scheming
              and have different friendlies and camp dates. That's what planning is all about. Again, "failing to plan is to plan to fail".

Go TM!
              WORRRRD...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Kanaani's reign of terror and general clowning will provide greater entertainment than PAG simply defending like a respectable footballer/human-being so one must take the positives from this situation.
                Whatever happened to Cheshmi or Montazeri? Why are they forcing Kanaani?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Whatever happened to Cheshmi or Montazeri? Why are they forcing Kanaani?
                  No idea regarding Cheshmi, but Montazeri is 37 so it makes sense to transition to younger defenders.
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                    No idea regarding Cheshmi, but Montazeri is 37 so it makes sense to transition to younger defenders.
                    Poor transfer decision basically made Cheshmi a forgotten man. He was also very reckless when playing.
                    Hopefully the Kananni to Qatar transfer doesn't come back to bite him too.

Comment

Seems like PAG injured badly today at min 4 and was subbed out. Hope he is ok.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Seems like PAG injured badly today at min 4 and was subbed out. Hope he is ok.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        Torn ACL

Will miss most, if not all of WCQ.

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...162307072?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Torn ACL

Will miss most, if not all of WCQ.

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...162307072?s=19
                          Terribly unfortunate injury. hope his surgery goes well and he works hard so he recovers.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ngl this is pretty worrying with PAG in the defensive line up I felt so much more confident but with Kanaani and Shoja and Majid we are bound to have a shaky ride to some extend. The PAG Majid Partnership was honestly becoming something special wish they were both at Trabzon even though they wanted PAG as a DM. All in all TM will prevail and we will see our 3rd consecutive and 6th World Cup ladies and Gents

Comment

Bring back Seyed Jalal

Comment

kanaani is a fraud we seriously needed pag

Comment

Working...
                                X