This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
    why can i only see a few min of the interview? I need to have instagram account to view the whole interview?
    its segmented , you have to keep pushing that arrow topright and watch the next..!! took me a while to figure it out too..!!

i also think we are making too much drama of his interview too..!
    the asshole interviewer kept setting trap for him with leading questions and Mehdi would nicely walk right into them..!! lol
    i think what Mehdi conveyed overall was more of a fair warning, heads up to all fans, that things are not as rosey as they seem at the TM camp and there are still some players (not just him alone) who dont rate Eskoocher and there simply is not the Same Hamdeli / Team mentality in camp as it last was during the CQ Era..!! ??
    even during the last round of games, i also head murmurs of above insinuations from a guy here who was more in the know that there were some disharmony at their camp a few players in the camp who werent too gong ho about playing under dragan or perhaps they were not happy with their role in his TM ? and/or possibly not too happy with some of his call-ups ???..!

personally, dig that Cool, Quiet and rather Calm CONFIDENT Aura that Eskoochie man has about him in interviews and even on the sidelines a Lot...! and he has stepped in a very difficult situation and has delivered in spades....!! and lets face it, He was always the Best of All the Realistic options @ our hand in the current effed up shape that our Federation finances must be currently ...!!

naturally doesnt have the CV that would inspire immediate, complete respect from all our players .... (especially the big stars ) Dragan still needs bit more time and imo still has to work on earning the full respect of All TM players and so do all our players need to get over themselves and dreams of a very unlikely CQ return and all get on the same page with each other before the upcoming next round of games..!

and my advice to IFF is to better to already start looking into coaching contingency options if our performances and scoreline in early next round games become unconvincing or this silly drama becomes worse with Dragan acting tough and try to retaliate by not calling up mehdi or whatnot and exasperate the situation ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      its segmented , you have to keep pushing that arrow topright and watch the next..!! took me a while to figure it out too..!!

i also think we are making too much drama of his interview too..!
      the asshole interviewer kept setting trap for him with leading questions and Mehdi would nicely walk right into them..!! lol
      i think what Mehdi conveyed overall was more of a fair warning, heads up to all fans, that things are not as rosey as they seem at the TM camp and there are still some players (not just him alone) who dont rate Eskoocher and there simply is not the Same Hamdeli / Team mentality in camp as it last was during the CQ Era..!! ??
      even during the last round of games, i also head murmurs of above insinuations from a guy here who was more in the know that there were some disharmony at their camp a few players in the camp who werent too gong ho about playing under dragan or perhaps they were not happy with their role in his TM ? and/or possibly not too happy with some of his call-ups ???..!

personally, dig that Cool, Quiet and rather Calm CONFIDENT Aura that Eskoochie man has about him in interviews and even on the sidelines a Lot...! and he has stepped in a very difficult situation and has delivered in spades....!! and lets face it, He was always the Best of All the Realistic options @ our hand in the current effed up shape that our Federation finances must be currently ...!!

naturally doesnt have the CV that would inspire immediate, complete respect from all our players .... (especially the big stars ) Dragan still needs bit more time and imo still has to work on earning the full respect of All TM players and so do all our players need to get over themselves and dreams of a very unlikely CQ return and all get on the same page with each other before the upcoming next round of games..!

and my advice to IFF is to better to already start looking into coaching contingency options if our performances and scoreline in early next round games become unconvincing or this silly drama becomes worse with Dragan acting tough and try to retaliate by not calling up mehdi or whatnot and exasperate the situation ..!!
      What would you do if you were Skocic and Mehdi publicly talked about you like that? Serious question. Options that come to my mind are:

A) Call Mehdi and try to convience Mehdi that you are good enough for the job!!! (Weird option and only probably makes Mehdi think even more that you are not good enough)
      B) Don't call up Mehdi for the qualifying games to prove to everyone that you are not afraid of making big decisions
      C) Completely ignore what Mehdi said and keep working with Mehdi who is publicly saying that you are not good enough!!! (If he does option C, then he moves me from "Skocic is good enough" to "Skocic is not good enough".

Can't think of any other options... Remember, he basically insulted not only Skocic, but Hashemian and Bagheri too... So those two are unlikely to get in there and be peacemakers. Hopefully, some of the senior TM players will reach out to Taremi and make him apologize immediately to Skocic.

We can't have a fractured team and we simply don't have time to make changes, so Taremi has to make sure that the team is not fractured.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        What would you do if you were Skocic and Mehdi publicly talked about you like that? Serious question. Options that come to my mind are:

A) Call Mehdi and try to convience Mehdi that you are good enough for the job!!! (Weird option and only probably makes Mehdi think even more that you are not good enough)
        B) Don't call up Mehdi for the qualifying games to prove to everyone that you are not afraid of making big decisions
        C) Completely ignore what Mehdi said and keep working with Mehdi who is publicly saying that you are not good enough!!! (If he does option C, then he moves me from "Skocic is good enough" to "Skocic is not good enough".

Can't think of any other options... Remember, he basically insulted not only Skocic, but Hashemian and Bagheri too... So those two are unlikely to get in there and be peacemakers. Hopefully, some of the senior TM players will reach out to Taremi and make him apologize immediately to Skocic.

We can't have a fractured team and we simply don't have time to make changes, so Taremi has to make sure that the team is not fractured.
        His choice of words could’ve been better, but I don’t think what he said was really an insult at all. Mehdi was speaking facts. It’s true that ever since Queiroz left and Wilmots the thief became the manager, Team Melli lost its sense of togetherness and foundational play.

I don’t think Mehdi thinks Skocic isn’t good enough.. he’s just like us. He wants to see the team gel more before giving excess praise to Skocic.. Remember, Skocic has been here for less than a year while CQ was with us for 8 years

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          His choice of words could’ve been better, but I don’t think what he said was really an insult at all. Mehdi was speaking facts. It’s true that ever since Queiroz left and Wilmots the thief became the manager, Team Melli lost its sense of togetherness and foundational play.

I don’t think Mehdi thinks Skocic isn’t good enough.. he’s just like us. He wants to see the team gel more before giving excess praise to Skocic.. Remember, Skocic has been here for less than a year while CQ was with us for 8 years
          I went back and listened to the interview again. The third part is the worst for me. The guy basically asks: "Do you agree with people that say that we won just because of great players and not technicals" (referring to the technical staff) and Taremi smiles, and shakes his head in agreement and says: "Mitoneh basheh". To me that is a direct insult. Anyways, I hope Skocic has your read of the interview. We can't afford division in TM right now.

Comment

I would not call any player to the team that talks about coaches or does not play 100% under any coach. This being the national team I would especially not call up or kick out any player that is not playing for Iran but rather a coach. We are Iran and we have at least 10 mehdis ready to make a name for themselves.

Comment

I went back and listened to the interview again. The third part is the worst for me. The guy basically asks: "Do you agree with people that say that we won just because of great players and not technicals" (referring to the technical staff) and Taremi smiles, and shakes his head in agreement and says: "Mitoneh basheh". To me that is a direct insult. Anyways, I hope Skocic has your read of the interview. We can't afford division in TM right now.
              He could also been referring to what he said before the qualifiers that we hadnt had enough camps so that the coach can influence the team properly inwich he is right. I dont belove thats an insult to Scokic at all.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                I would not call any player to the team that talks about coaches or does not play 100% under any coach. This being the national team I would especially not call up or kick out any player that is not playing for Iran but rather a coach. We are Iran and we have at least 10 mehdis ready to make a name for themselves.
                Read my post above. No use to throw people out for something that isnt a direct insult. Its a difference with Rahmati and what Taremi rightfully said and probably misinterpreted by you.
                The one caueing hashie here is only you, and from the other post in other thread that Iranians are used to not think by them selves, that is a insult not this.
                Throwing out for this stuff is so unneccecary, lets support TM cheers mate
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Tbh his comments make no sense. He was never in CQs main plans as CQ tended to think defense first and when he was he was always left alone up front. Now he plays a more offensive role with a second pairing in attack. He is more involved in the play yet he complains.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Read my post above. No use to throw people out for something that isnt a direct insult. Its a difference with Rahmati and what Taremi rightfully said and probably misinterpreted by you.
                    The one caueing hashie here is only you, and from the other post in other thread that Iranians are used to not think by them selves, that is a insult not this.
                    Throwing out for this stuff is so unneccecary, lets support TM cheers mate
                    Dear Keshwardoost, how am I creating hashieh for TM posting on a forum that players should not talk about coaches? It's Ironic that you are claiming he did not create hashieh with his comments as a member of TM on television while I created hashieh by posting on Persianfootball. Also, you keep mentioning me insulting Iranians, I said "unfortunately us Iranians have gotten lazy in thinking" as you see I included my self and this is more of a criticism than an insult don't you think?

Comment

We are concerned that Taremi's interview may have caused hashiyeh in TM and you are concerned that our comments here in this forum is causing hashiyeh!!! I don't think there is a one in a trillionth chance that my comments are at all influential, but just in case it is, and for the sake of harmony and peace within TM, I will not comment of Taremi's interview again. Go TM.

Comment

We are concerned that Taremi's interview may have caused hashiyeh in TM and you are concerned that our comments here in this forum is causing hashiyeh!!! I don't think there is a one in a trillionth chance that my comments are at all influential, but just in case it is, and for the sake of harmony and peace within TM, I will not comment of Taremi's interview again. Go TM.
                        Dear Farzad i did not say that about your post, i replied to your post plz read the reply.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                          Dear Keshwardoost, how am I creating hashieh for TM posting on a forum that players should not talk about coaches? It's Ironic that you are claiming he did not create hashieh with his comments as a member of TM on television while I created hashieh by posting on Persianfootball. Also, you keep mentioning me insulting Iranians, I said "unfortunately us Iranians have gotten lazy in thinking" as you see I included my self and this is more of a criticism than an insult don't you think?
                          Dear Tooleh Khers, i believe stating us Iranians are used to lazy thinking and letting others think for us is an insult nomather if you include yourself or not. My post about hashieh i stand by, by making statements about throwing out players and that they arent playing 100% the dude plats his ass off, have you seen the team hurdle before and after the game in the locker room and what he said? There is a vid about that.
                          Nothing personal.but i guess we have other oppinions than eachother
                          Have a good day.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Farzadfarhangni the gentleman. We could use more people like this on the forum.

Go TM!

Comment

What does Iranian media say about Taremis interview? Maybe its enough now for us fans to talk about this. What good does it bring?. I am sure Taremi would never do or say anything to hurth TM. I think we should not make the situation worse, on the other hand we need to happy we managed to win all 4 games and go to next stage

Comment

Can anyone translate? uloaded on youtube 2 days ago.
                                https://youtu.be/rMmip3QbB-E
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X