Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice! All together over analyzing a piece of interview that has been taken out of context...

Go Taremi and always speak (with respect) from your heart.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Someone here has already mentioned how Daei, Karimi Azizi, et al put their spanners in the works because they were hugely popular little superstars and how much grief and hashieyh they created during their times. We don't see that kind of shit anywhere else other than similar countries to us. It needs to be stopped. It is very simple. Players, no matter how big a superstars they are, they must stop making comments that could be used by rivals of our football to blow it out of proportion and cause rifts and grief or opportunists to get more hits/views. IFF must rewrite their rule books.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

why can i only see a few min of the interview? I need to have instagram account to view the whole interview?

Comment

From 90TV:

کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا در نامه*ای که به فدراسیون فوتبال ایران داده است احتمال هرگونه تغییر در میزبانی تیم ملی ایران یا برگزاری متمرکز بازی*های گروه A را عنوان کرده است.

کنفدراسیون آسیا قصد دارد زیرساخت*های کافی برای میزبانی ایران را مورد بررسی قرار بدهد تا بتواند دیدارهای خانگی تیم ملی ایران را با تأیید فیفا در تهران برگزار کند.

So Iran can host their games in Tehran?

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            Someone here has already mentioned how Daei, Karimi Azizi, et al put their spanners in the works because they were hugely popular little superstars and how much grief and hashieyh they created during their times. We don't see that kind of shit anywhere else other than similar countries to us. It needs to be stopped. It is very simple. Players, no matter how big a superstars they are, they must stop making comments that could be used by rivals of our football to blow it out of proportion and cause rifts and grief or opportunists to get more hits/views. IFF must rewrite their rule books.
            Happens to every country and every team , over the last 20 years it has happened to the French and Italians for example.

Comment

According to IFF web site (http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8736/%D8%A8%...AF%D9%86%D8%AF) AFC has forgiven the players with single cards for round 3. This means Hajsafi, Nourollahi, Kanaanizadegan, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Moharrami and Torabi start round 3 with a clean record. Azmoun is still disqualified for the first match since this does not apply to players who were already banned for the next match.

Go TM!

Comment

IFF has formed the VAR working group to move the VAR implementation forward. All decisions will now go through this working group. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8745/%DA%A9%...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

It's one thing to respect CQ and say he was legendary, but Taremi was way out of line in that interview

This is about the teams success, not you. You should know that these comments can cause issues and undermine the coach to lead

Really unprofessional and stupid comments to say during such a critical moment. I hope he calls Skocic and they can talk it out. Players easily get dropped for these types of things. CQ would 100% do it even if it's the best player in the squad

Comment

There's nothing unprofessional about what he said or his behaviour, not to mention he was completely right.
                    Go watch our games with Skocic, there were no tactics. If you read some of the match-threads you'll see the same thing. It's unclear what the strategy is.

Now watch one of our games with CQ and compare. Every player had a role drilled in, for once TM played like a team instead of a collection of individuals. Right now we're back at the "bezan ziresh bebinim chi mishe" nonsense.
                    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                      There's nothing unprofessional about what he said or his behaviour, not to mention he was completely right.
                      Go watch our games with Skocic, there were no tactics. If you read some of the match-threads you'll see the same thing. It's unclear what the strategy is.

Now watch one of our games with CQ and compare. Every player had a role drilled in, for once TM played like a team instead of a collection of individuals. Right now we're back at the "bezan ziresh bebinim chi mishe" nonsense.
                      That doesn't matter, it's about the team's success, not about his thoughts. This causes issues in the team, other players would follow suit, and it creates messes in creating good team chemistry.

In life do you always say whats on your mind? No, sometimes you need to be tactful...

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        IFF has formed the VAR working group to move the VAR implementation forward. All decisions will now go through this working group. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8745/%DA%A9%...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!
                        The rate of progress and success of this "working group" is directly correlated to the rate of their corruption.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Asian Qualifiers Group A Analysis - All For Team Melli | Part 2

https://youtu.be/RRk-Opjgoh4
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                            Nice, ordered a pizza that will soon arrive and Im going to fully enjoy this episode!
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              Nice, ordered a pizza that will soon arrive and Im going to fully enjoy this episode!
                              Enjoy your pizza mate, and hopefully you'll enjoy the episode!
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                                Enjoy your pizza mate, and hopefully you'll enjoy the episode!
                                Thanks!
                                https://www.google.com/search?q=grea...7BpO9WPuXzefNM
                                Last edited by webmaster; 07-07-2021, 09:29 PM.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X