This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Whats up with this fake news ???? As if any player would talk against skocic lol , some need to be banned for fake news
    Agreed, and noting here that its both kaebi kabab and teammelli91 that are spreading unsubstantiated rumors about players rebelling against Skocic for if that ban does come.

We've seen no evidence of such and multiple members have shared their knowledge to the contrary and asked for kaebi and teammelli91 for more information, but this has gone without response.

Let's not harm IRAN and the national team, friends!

Comment

How dumb is that guy to ask skocic 10 times the same question and even saying if you stay good luck and if you dont stay also good luck .... so dumb
      Mahsaa jaan, don't pay any attention to Misaghi. It's a waste of your time. He is a symbol of times in IR and IRIB and is really not qualified to be in that position. It's actually Skocic that we need to pay attention to. He is calm and collected when answering the same question over and over and over. Now , that takes character.

Go TM!

Comment

Btw where i can see the full video ?
        I am not sure if this is the whole thing but closest I could find. It's embaressing that IRIB channel 3 does not have a reliable archive for football-eh bartar. Am I surprised at their incompetence. Not at all. With a country of 84 million people and so many resources and so much talent we still have to rely on Bahrain and Iraq and other Persian Gulf countries for quality broadcasts of TM matches on the net.

Go TM!

Comment

Looks like finally skocic wants to be in charge and Dahaneh IFF o service koneh. He has officially asked IFF for removal of KArim bagheri. During Qualifiers karim bagheri was in charge, you could hear him giving instructions to players . To be honest the addition of karim bagheri was the best thing IMO but on other hand it would be very disrespectful for skocic to be a NOBODY in team melli.

I hope he gets out of this YES man character and put IFF in their place . Just like king CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            I am not sure if this is the whole thing but closest I could find. It's embaressing that IRIB channel 3 does not have a reliable archive for football-eh bartar. Am I surprised at their incompetence. Not at all. With a country of 84 million people and so many resources and so much talent we still have to rely on Bahrain and Iraq and other Persian Gulf countries for quality broadcasts of TM matches on the net.

Go TM!
            if im not mistaken, youtube is still banned in iran

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Looks like finally skocic wants to be in charge and Dahaneh IFF o service koneh. He has officially asked IFF for removal of KArim bagheri. During Qualifiers karim bagheri was in charge, you could hear him giving instructions to players . To be honest the addition of karim bagheri was the best thing IMO but on other hand it would be very disrespectful for skocic to be a NOBODY in team melli.

I hope he gets out of this YES man character and put IFF in their place . Just like king CQ.
              He has asked iff to remove bagheri ? Can you name sources please and more information ?

Comment

Whats up with this fake news ???? As if any player would talk against skocic lol , some need to be banned for fake news
                you shouldnt falsely claim for fans to be banned for no reason. Sokrhabi and various outlets have reported 7 or more players wanting CQ back and rightly so. It is a well known fact the players have not warmed to Skokic and rightly so. This is a manager who left Sanat Naft under false pretences and wouldnt get a top job in Croatia let alone most top Asian sides. Nonetheless, I fully back TM so have to support him but I have a right to not be happy. We deserve the best and we should want the best for our NT/ Players. There is nothing to suggest he is right man yet! WCQ Round 1 and a win against Bosnia B/C is nothing crazy! regardless of the Wilmots scandal

Comment

I dont want anyone to be banned, sorry if i said that but give me a source where any player said he wants cq back during skocic time or any other statement which was posted ? Whats so hard about it ?

Comment

Ok this is a TM discussion thread but it is also a TM NEWS thread. that means when you post something you post a source. You cannot just say players are doing this, or Skocic wants bagheri gone. post a damn link, whether its verified news or instagram we want to see it. give us the sources!

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      Ok this is a TM discussion thread but it is also a TM NEWS thread. that means when you post something you post a source. You cannot just say players are doing this, or Skocic wants bagheri gone. post a damn link, whether its verified news or instagram we want to see it. give us the sources!
                      rather than accuse multiple members one of many mentions here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQXN...84%D8%A7%D8%B3

awaits apologies..

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                        rather than accuse multiple members one of many mentions here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQXN...84%D8%A7%D8%B3

awaits apologies..
                        Not sure what you are getting at? the point of my post is not to call people liars, but to say that when you post something you should provide a source, always. all I did was ask for sources, verifiable or not. is something wrong with that? imagine I Say a meteor is going to hit the earth, even if it is true, wouldnt you like to see the link to news website that says that?

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                          awaits apologies..
                          This source does not show any players saying that they do not support Skocic and that they want Queiroz back. This is a tabloid paper at best. I just saw a brief interview of Torabi where he states that it is a good choice to continue with Skocic, do you have interviews where the players state that they don't want Skocic and that they want Queiroz back at the helm?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            This source does not show any players saying that they do not support Skocic and that they want Queiroz back. This is a tabloid paper at best. I just saw a brief interview of Torabi where he states that it is a good choice to continue with Skocic, do you have interviews where the players state that they don't want Skocic and that they want Queiroz back at the helm?
                            Because some players did not mention Skocic's name in their interview after returning from Bahrain, sorkhabi is jumping to the conclusion that these players don't like Skocic. Well, simple logic would tell us that not mentioning someone's name does not indicate that they are not liked. Secondly, all players were expicitly told by IFF not to comment on coaching (good or bad) after the Iraq game. So really sounds to me that this sorkhabi is reaching and creating things out of nothing.

Comment

Lol I come back to PFDC after 2 days to read the calling for my ban and how I’m spreading fake news

Take it easy friends. I watched this video on Sorkhabi’s channel and at minute 2:26 it mentions that 7 players called for Carlos to come back.

https://youtu.be/gQXNH-zrXTg

Now I agree that I shouldn’t have used the word “fact” because I didn’t see/read it with my own eyes. But this is what I heard from this video and assumed it could be true. I’m sorry if some of you were offended or thrown off by it. We’re all humans and we make mistakes. Just want to put it out there that I want the best for Team Melli and I’m not against Skocic. I guess from now on I will not be sharing news from Sorkhabi’s channel since some get triggered. My apologies friends.

I will also personally message webmaster and ask him to ban me for spreading lies

Comment

You know, I feel if you have something to say to someone you should be more direct with your post. Being indirect really doesn’t show maturity in a person’s character. Usually people who are confident speak directly to the individuals they are referring to. Be more confident next time and quote or PM the person/persons that you don’t agree with. Just my two cents friend

Comment

Working...
                                X