Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Skocic and best of luck to Team Melli!
    Let’s qualify now

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQp5Ou_D...dium=copy_link

Here is announcement link

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 6

Good luck to Skocic. Let’s get behind him now and give him the support he needs. I still think he’s not the right choice if we want to go past the group stage at a World Cup, but I guess IFF is content with another 1st round exit…

Comment

I'd like to thank Dragan for making us dream once again. For that brief 2 week period, we all thought we might be getting back our king and being a proper team again.

Comment

If we were to Qualify id be more optimistic with skocic then CQ at going pass the group stage

Comment

It's on the IFF web site too. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8625/%D8%AA%...A7%D8%B1%DB%8C

It says that IFF and Skocic have reached a common agreement until the end of second round of WC 2022 qualifying. I think they the meant third round. It also says that after July 1st draw there will be a suitable plan so that IFF could provide all the necessary accommodations for a strong TM presence in the qualifying matches.

Go TM!

Comment

well i knew the decision to extend his contract was already a forgone conclusion from the get go but IFF had to delay the official announcement in order to give the pretenses that they actually had more than 1 Realistic, Yet Still Sensible option at their disposal...!!
              and if they were clever enough, the delay in official announcement also sweat Eskoocher into being more accepting of a 1$ided Contract Cancelation..! so in case he struggles early on in the next round they could boot him off the job w/o parting with too much money..!! but then again, i think that clause been in the Eskoocher's original contract from get go !? i guess they wisened up after getting buttfked hard by that lardasss, scandalous Con for a manager Wiltits..!!
              Congrats to Dragan man, he certainly fully deserved to continue on in his job at least until he he hit a obvious road block to progress..!
              and our Players who werent too fond of him, just gotta get over themselves and respect his authority and commit fully to his tactical visions ...!!
              I think the main issue with that initial distrust stemmed from IFF hiring a complete unknown with an extremely weak resume for the position .... it always was gonna be an uphill climb for Eskoocher to stamp his authority over the team with many high profile, established international stars..!!

if IFF is wise, they will keep track of possible sensible successors in case shit goes haywire in the next round of qualifiers..! and i'm fairly certain Barring going Undefeated/or similarly emphatic Qualification to World Cup22, his Stay in TM is only Until the WC and highly doubtful through it..!

GO TM..!!

ps; i do Wonder why they didnt wait until After the WCQ Draw, to make this announcement..??? Did Eskoocher Rushed em into it ? early inquiries into Yahya and Carlito, were disheartening??
              or ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                well i knew the decision to extend his contract was already a forgone conclusion from the get go but IFF had to delay the official announcement in order to give the pretenses that they actually had more than 1 Realistic, Yet Still Sensible option at their disposal...!!
                and if they were clever enough, the delay in official announcement also sweat Eskoocher into being more accepting of a 1$ided Contract Cancelation..! so in case he struggles early on in the next round they could boot him off the job w/o parting with too much money..!! but then again, i think that clause been in the Eskoocher's original contract from get go !? i guess they wisened up after getting buttfked hard by that lardasss, scandalous Con for a manager Wiltits..!!
                Congrats to Dragan man, he certainly fully deserved to continue on in his job at least until he he hit a obvious road block to progress..!
                and our Players who werent too fond of him, just gotta get over themselves and respect his authority and commit fully to his tactical visions ...!!
                I think the main issue with that initial distrust stemmed from IFF hiring a complete unknown with an extremely weak resume for the position .... it always was gonna be an uphill climb for Eskoocher to stamp his authority over the team with many high profile, established international stars..!!
                if IFF is wise, they will keep track of possible sensible successors in case shit goes haywire in the next round of qualifiers..! and i'm fairly certain Barring going Undefeated/or similarly emphatic Qualification to World Cup22, his Stay in TM is only Until the WC and highly doubtful through it..!
                GO TM..!!
                ps; i do Wonder why they didnt wait until After the WCQ Draw, to make this announcement..??? Did Eskoocher Rushed em into it ? early inquiries into Yahya and Carlito, were disheartening??
                or ??
                I think waiting until after the draw would have been meaningless and perhaps even awkward. They did the right thing under the circumstances. After the con shitbag left us in that almost impossible situation I thing most top head coaches refused or would have refused to take the job. Skocic was bold enough to accept. Perhaps he had nothing to lose and this whole thing now has turned into a win win for both parties. Skocic wants to get TM to the WC and possibly passed the group stage and that would put him in a position to be in demand and demand more wages and we get to the finals and possibly beyond without too much financial pressure. And also Skocic is lucky he has a good solid squad and good helpers. More of our players can understand the coach directly and all they have to do is stay focused and avoid side issues.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  It's on the IFF web site too. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8625/%D8%AA%...A7%D8%B1%DB%8C

It says that IFF and Skocic have reached a common agreement until the end of second round of WC 2022 qualifying. I think they the meant third round. It also says that after July 1st draw there will be a suitable plan so that IFF could provide all the necessary accommodations for a strong TM presence in the qualifying matches.

Go TM!
                  And I take it that if we qualify, he will also go with the team to the WC?

Comment

Good. One less unnecessary drama to deal with. Congratulations to Dragan, he earned it (and IFF had no other realistic option TBH).

Comment

with the money we save from skokic's salary, lets pray iff makes up for it with adequate friendly matches against teams from africa or even europe. it would help us with our seeding, and expose our players to different play styles

Comment

I wonder if rumors of Iraq wanting Skocic were true which possibly forced IFF into a quick decision.... I am glad he is staying and like diz said above, less drama and more certainty is exactly what we need.

Comment

Glad they made a decision, best of luck to dragan I have always liked things about the guy but since taking over TM I have discovered lots that I didn’t like either but his record (against several decent oppositions) speaks for itself. We should all get behind him and support him and wish for his success as it will also be TM’s success. Go Dragan! Go TM!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

“You go to war with the army you have, not the army you wish to have.”

-Donald Rumsfeld
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              “You go to war with the army you have, not the army you wish to have.”

-Donald Rumsfeld
                              LOL. Also from his mind-bending pretzel logic that can be applied to TM's next round:

"There are things we know we know.
                              There are things we know we don't know.
                              There are things we don't know that we don't know."

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                I think waiting until after the draw would have been meaningless and perhaps even awkward. They did the right thing under the circumstances. After the con shitbag left us in that almost impossible situation I thing most top head coaches refused or would have refused to take the job. Skocic was bold enough to accept. Perhaps he had nothing to lose and this whole thing now has turned into a win win for both parties. Skocic wants to get TM to the WC and possibly passed the group stage and that would put him in a position to be in demand and demand more wages and we get to the finals and possibly beyond without too much financial pressure. And also Skocic is lucky he has a good solid squad and good helpers. More of our players can understand the coach directly and all they have to do is stay focused and avoid side issues.
                                . True. Skokic has hit the lottery coz even rumours of Iraq FA looking to hire him is a bonus for him. Remember Branko was an unknown under Ciro. But he blossomed into an in demand Regional coach … So Skocic is a winner here and so is IFF as they would not be able to attract a half decent coach, and finally its a win for fans like us, Skocic report card has been good (7 straight wins) and with Bagheri and Hashemiyan he could do no wrong !

Comment

Working...
                                X