X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
    He means that he wishes it is not introduced
    You know it is easy to do the VAR setup in the Azadi stadium. It would not cost more than $50k and only one is needed for all the matches during these qualifications. We set it up and bring a few foreigner referees who have worked with this setup before and can run it for us for a fee. We would kill 2 birds with one stone.

Why lose the chance of having an extra referee team who watches our games more closely in Asian qualifiers and specially with the AFC we all know in place? so let's be smart. Lets set it up as we sooner or later must do it anyways as it is becoming the new standard nowadays. It only needs a few cameras, wires, monitors, controllers and programs that's all. It would be wise IMO to bring other experienced referees to teach us this technology don't you guys think so? we have to start from somewhere or we might never do.
    Last edited by webmaster; 06-21-2021, 11:43 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

VAR in Azadi? Let's not forget Bein Sport or whoever it was had to bring their owns cameras to broadcast WCQ matches in HD some years ago... They would probably rather help Lebanon and Palestine get VAR first, it's their brotherly duty..

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nhY2Ljdg3w

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          VAR in Azadi? Let's not forget Bein Sport or whoever it was had to bring their owns cameras to broadcast WCQ matches in HD some years ago... They would probably rather help Lebanon and Palestine get VAR first, it's their brotherly duty..
          This is what they should do but honestly as you said doubt that they would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
            He means that he wishes it is not introduced
            Aha I get it. Well hope not, VAR will be against us even more 🤣

Comment

VAR

Let’s remember one thing
              Teams who play more offensive football will benefit a lot more from VAR than defensive teams.

Comment

This is another bodged job re the TM coach contract they have made and must be careful. Skocic is stating a simple fact about his contract. He is saying there is a clause in his contract that if he did not achieve the goals i.e. qualify for the next round then the IFF had the right to cancel the contract. The clause does not give IFF the power to cancel the contract willy nilly. IFF has to justify it and they can't because they have no justifiable reason to void his contract. Now if these illiterate idiots cancel his contract he will take them to the court and get them to pay him and his expenses like all other foreign coaches that have done the same.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Couple of things..
                  1. I miss the days of Adel doing interviews. Much more professional than Misaghi
                  2. If Dragan has a contract until 2023 then it needs to be obeyed. IFF has a history of cutting corners with contracts and they never learned their lesson.
                  Unlike Wilmots and similar to CQ, Skokic truly has a passion towards Iran and the Iranian people. I feel like any successful TM manager needs to have that.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Couple of things..
                    1. I miss the days of Adel doing interviews. Much more professional than Misaghi
                    2. If Dragan has a contract until 2023 then it needs to be obeyed. IFF has a history of cutting corners with contracts and they never learned their lesson.
                    Unlike Wilmots and similar to CQ, Skokic truly has a passion towards Iran and the Iranian people. I feel like any successful TM manager needs to have that.
                    While I agree with your points, not with full confidence but for the most part……I really didn’t like how Skocic held up 7 fingers at the end of the Iraq game as if that was the first thing that came to mind when celebrating a crucial TM win. I have always believed he is passionate about Iran and he has said it himself but that action to me gave us all something to think about. A good coach thinks about the team first before themselves…..that’s what it’s all about, not the coach’s record since taking over the team.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Couple of things..
                      Misaghi Shah-kareh!!! The way this guy talks and behaves make me throw up!! .. who the hell approved this guy to be in front of TV camera? .. well, I guess I know the answer already! is the same people who selected Raeisi to be the president.

Poor Iran and Iranians to have to put up with these low lives.

Comment

Skocic is the right guy in our current situation! I have trust in his coaching abilities and his personality.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          You know it is easy to do the VAR setup in the Azadi stadium. It would not cost more than $50k and only one is needed for all the matches during these qualifications. We set it up and bring a few foreigner referees who have worked with this setup before and can run it for us for a fee. We would kill 2 birds with one stone.

Why lose the chance of having an extra referee team who watches our games more closely in Asian qualifiers and specially with the AFC we all know in place? so let's be smart. Lets set it up as we sooner or later must do it anyways as it is becoming the new standard nowadays. It only needs a few cameras, wires, monitors, controllers and programs that's all. It would be wise IMO to bring other experienced referees to teach us this technology don't you guys think so? we have to start from somewhere or we might never do.
                          Webbie jan,

I think the issue is they have to go through FIFA and AFC's selected vendors - meaning the price is set very high.
                          Ordering, installing, calibrating, maintaining... I've read it costs about a million per site!

This whole VAR thing was an excuse for some company to get no-bid contracts from FIFA and their federations.

Comment

So sad seeing a country like Iran having problems with getting VAR straightened out.
                            Baba chi bodim a chi shodim

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Webbie jan,
                              I think the issue is they have to go through FIFA and AFC's selected vendors - meaning the price is set very high.
                              Ordering, installing, calibrating, maintaining... I've read it costs about a million per site!
                              This whole VAR thing was an excuse for some company to get no-bid contracts from FIFA and their federations.
                              Yes you're right of course these vultures must make money. [emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]
                              Last edited by webmaster; 06-22-2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

VAR system is not gonna cost no more than $100-200k - Azizikhadem just gifted our players around $500-600k for qualifying.

Surely we have the money to buy one! If remember correctly they wanted to bring VAR in iran 2 years ago and the deal was done but one of the "aghayoon" suddenly disagreed! I think with all teh shocking referees in IPL we know the reason!

Here is is the list of companies that provide the system approved by fifa.
                                https://football-technology.fifa.com...ected-systems/

Broadcast Solutions GmbH <--Highest reputation
                                +49 6721 4008-0
                                info(at)broadcast-solutions.de
                                Someone phone them or email them and get a quote.

Broadcasting Televisão Ltda.
                                ChyronHego ApS
                                Colosseo EAS
                                Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
                                EVS Broadcast Equipment
                                Hawk-Eye Innovations
                                Medialuso & Mediapro
                                OZ Sports
                                SBG Sports Software
                                Simplylive
                                Slomo TV
                                Vieww GmbH
                                VOGO Sport
                                Worldwide TGI

Someone please do the honor and email them for cost and details

Just found out that we have hamvatan "saeed Izadi" who has close relationship with them . Saeed Izadi manages NEP Group.
                                https://www.nepgroup.com/post/nep-ac...olutions-group

Comment

Working...
                                X