X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    I agree with him which worries me.

The way he started Ezzi and Ghoddos and the way he left Ghoddos on for 90 mins suggests that he's not going to start next game even though he was one of our best players...
    could be a matter of improving match fitness or making them more familiar with the system?

Comment

Preview: Iran 🇮🇷 vs 🇮🇶 Iraq

https://youtu.be/HbivLRaQzVU
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Iran will win 2-0

Comment

Latest training pics

Comment

Just saw the highlights of the last match iran lost on penalties, hajsafi missed , i cant remember anything special of hajsafi all the years in TM, seriously ...

Comment

Just looking at these photos I can feel the heat and humidity [emoji26]
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Iraqi Captain Zahra promising a victory over Iran to Iraqi-Fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post

Iraqi Captain Zahra promising a victory over Iran to Iraqi-Fans.
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q83DPZy6E

Comment

Comment

yes, id rather just promise the guys about 10-20 strippers and a chelokabab buffe and we are safe.. or a party like the mexicans in world cup in russia 2018 and we will win a safe 3-0

https://www.hindustantimes.com/footb...7K8gHvOWN.html
                      https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...orld-cup-2018/

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        Just saw the highlights of the last match iran lost on penalties, hajsafi missed , i cant remember anything special of hajsafi all the years in TM, seriously ...
                        If Hajsafi scores a 35 meter wonder strike I will forgive him for everything 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          If he scores a long distance goal lets say 30 meter will you officially write and article and appologize to him in the article?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            Sooti nade, nemikham gol bezane.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

dont tell me hajsafi is starting!please NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                dont tell me hajsafi is starting!please NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                He is Sadly, but as most of you know lets hope he will be a LB instead of MD...

We need to have Ghoddos in the game and hope he is a starter not 2nd half... As we need him to create chances from the get go...

Iraq is much better team when it comes to individual talent but playing as a team they are not better then Bahrain (current teams forms etc), as long as the players are cool headed and not get fired up and the ref doesn't irritated the players with constant wrong calls ( e.g. all the 50/50 fouls going Iraqi ways), we should be able to win this by couple of goals. I hope we can have similar game that we have against Bahrain 2nd half.

The pitch is not as good the other stadium and this would only be an advantage to Iraq, but with set pieces we should have the advantage.

Go TM

Comment

Working...
                                X