This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    ^ i dont know why but id be worried for a red card with Cheshmi on the field against iraq
    but i like how he plays though.. good player
    I see what you mean with that but i can see the same with Shoja too lol

Comment

TM practice last night.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        I see what you mean with that but i can see the same with Shoja too lol

i can just imagine Skocic giving this interview if Cheshmi plays vs Iraq
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ghaedi : we are going to win 3/0 against iraq.

I hate this shit talk before a game

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Oh boy, Iraqis are going to give them their toughest day in the office. Iraqis will press us high and fight for every single ball. This will be very VERY close game. Ghaedi should just play football not talk so much and make Iraqis even more motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Got to love a guy who isn’t even going to start giving Iraqi team fuel and bulletin board material 😒. This ain’t just Al Shorta from ACL mr Ghaedi

Comment

Seems like Iraqis starting the Mind-Game+ Their Nr. 5 is back for their final game against Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post

Seems like Iraqis starting the Mind-Game+ Their Nr. 5 is back for their final game against Iran.
                  he plays for al shorta, esteghlal took care of him. individually iraqi players not great, they just play with venom in their hearts against iran

check this out. 10 million views of iraq 2-1 win over iran. all comments from arabs around the world cheering them on against their enemy Iran.

and what do iranian politicians say? that iran and iraq are like long lost brothers? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y9K8wwSKfY

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    he plays for al shorta, esteghlal took care of him. individually iraqi players not great, they just play with venom in their hearts against iran

check this out. 10 million views of iraq 2-1 win over iran. all comments from arabs around the world cheering them on against their enemy Iran.

and what do iranian politicians say? that iran and iraq are like long lost brothers? LOL

the blame iran for what happened in there country lol 🙉

Comment

The comments under the video are disgusting. If I could, I would write something for each and everyone of them. But I want us to beat Iraq on Tuesday first, and then, idk. We should paint the walls of every Arab house with the Iranian flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

if we win, i want us to run through the field with iranian flags just as those damn iraqis did

Comment

Looking at those so highlights, so embarrassing to lose that game. No surprise that hits 10 million views. Pan Arab nationalism will always hit an all time high against Iran. It's the whole region against us

And once again reminded of Shojaei getting himself another stupid red card for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            Looking at those so highlights, so embarrassing to lose that game. No surprise that hits 10 million views. Pan Arab nationalism will always hit an all time high against Iran. It's the whole region against us

And once again reminded of Shojaei getting himself another stupid red card for no reason
                            If we don't make it to the next round, Masoud takes partly responsibility for that. He was garbage for TM since 2014 and continue to play and getting invited unti that game. This red card wasn't his first red-card, just think of the WCQ match against Korea in Azadi, where he also got red-carded...

Comment

How about we keep us vs them out of this. It’s only football and every nation deserves to blindly worship their national team just as we do ours.
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

8 years of chai and shirini means its time to bury them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont believe Iraq's gholchomagh defenders have had the pleasure of defending Taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X