This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Wow, potentially huge news with vahid in for iraq.

If thats the case for sure we need to see that

------------Ezatolahi---------
    --Ghoddos-----------Amiri---

combo in midfield
    God that looks so much more reassuring than the war crime of a starting lineup we had vs Bahrain

Comment

With all due respect to our other players who could've started in Amiri's place, our odds for winning against Iraq just went up much more if Amiri is healthy enough to start.

Without Amiri, I say 45% we win, 35% we tie, and 20% we lose.

With Amiri, I say 65% we win, 25% we tie, and 10% we lose.

Comment

So is Vahid out or in?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          So is Vahid out or in?
          I'm reading that he's out and that Sarlak/Gholami were brought in to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            I'm reading that he's out and that Sarlak/Gholami were brought in to replace him.
            Yeah what’s everyone else talking about then

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Wow, potentially huge news with vahid in for iraq.

If thats the case for sure we need to see that

------------Ezatolahi---------
              --Ghoddos-----------Amiri---

combo in midfield
              Pray to god Skocic gets it right and uses this line up....this is an absolute MUST vs Iraq in a crucial match!!!!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Pray to god Skocic gets it right and uses this line up....this is an absolute MUST vs Iraq in a crucial match!!!!
                nouroullahi will start for sure, probably over Eza. not what I want, but that is what you should expect

Comment

Amiri is cleared to play !!! Source Goalbezan

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    nouroullahi will start for sure, probably over Eza. not what I want, but that is what you should expect
                    I hate to say it but I agree - that’s what I expect him to do too, but have a shred of hope for some reason we could be surprised. We shall see
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guyz do u forget that Nourolahi made a beautifil assist for Taremis goal or most of your hatred [emoji848] forgets about this fact??

So don't worry and be happy cause we will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        Guyz do u forget that Nourolahi made a beautifil assist for Taremis goal or most of your hatred [emoji848] forgets about this fact??

Nourolahi has been solid the first 2 matches I definitely don’t dispute that - so you’re saying you’d chose him over Ezi I’m guessing? Bc I know you really like both saman and amiri

That’s fair I guess given the first two games performances. Ezi IMO is as good of a ball distributor and is way more solid defensively which nourolahi has a bad recent track record of messing up. That’s where the difference is for me IMO.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

It's strange with Nouro, he's okay busting a gut to get into the opposition penalty area in the 85th minute of a stretched game but he looks about as mobile as an 18 wheeler when he's asked to do some tracking back.

Awful positional discpline, over-reliance on bezan ziresh and inshallah passing and a habit to take the most hideous long range efforts and waste possession numerous times per game. You don't have to look hard to see why he's wasted his career in Asia and was never given the trust of CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            It's strange with Nouro, he's okay busting a gut to get into the opposition penalty area in the 85th minute of a stretched game but he looks about as mobile as an 18 wheeler when he's asked to do some tracking back.
                            Awful positional discpline, over-reliance on bezan ziresh and inshallah passing and a habit to take the most hideous long range efforts and waste possession. You don't have to look hard to see why he's wasted his career in Asia and was never given the trust of CQ.
                            But what i love about him is, that he is just shooting from every angle, an totally un-iranian habit, which compensates the other attributes. He scored against Iraq and creates many corners for us with that. But i would rather have Ebrahimi replacing him. Just imagine a Middlefield with Ebrahimi-Ezat.-Amiri-Ghoddus and Gholizadeh for the Iraq-Game...

Speaking of bezan ziresh and inshallah passing Hadi Aghili comes to my mind, as a true pioneer of the Ali-Asghari-Style. Yadesh Bekheir.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

Awful positional discpline, over-reliance on bezan ziresh and inshallah passing and a habit to take the most hideous long range efforts and waste possession numerous times per game. You don't have to look hard to see why he's wasted his career in Asia and was never given the trust of CQ.
                              I agree on your thoughts on his back tracking and commitment to defensive duties there really isn’t much of a debate to be had there if we are being totally fair. But.....I think everything after that was very false. He does not play a lot of bezan ziresh footy and actually was being introduced to TM by CQ after 2018 when he included him in the 2019 AC squad over lots of other CMs. His long balls and long range shots are usually pretty good, he’s what Hajsafi tries to be in those areas on his good days he is a great ball distributor with a really nice shot and brings a lot of energy on counters and does well in possession. On his not good days, he is caught sleeping defensively and turns the ball over by either holding onto possession too long or not able to complete his passes. So far with TM these last two games we have seen a lot more of the first thankfully.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

But webbie, keep in mind that assist came when nourollahi was released as a box to box midfielder AHEAD of ezatolahi.

Nourollahi is good at this role. He has a good engine and ability to add himself to the attack. He is not a good CDM and does not even play that role for Perspolis, sarlak does.

His defensive awareness, 1v1 defensive skills, overall positional play, and ball distribution skills are not strong enough to be the sole CDM and it just does not match his skillset which is being a rangy box 2 box midfielder.

There is nobody with Saeid's defensive quality or passing range in the squad. Trying to push nourollahi into this role is not doing the team or him any favors.

Comment

Working...
                                X