X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    Delusional.. go and support khone be khone

TM deserves the best. The answer is definately not dragan
    I think moderators here should stamp out any form of distraction/detraction/unsettling posts/ to start hashiyeh sazi here at a time we need to support and let TM concentrate on the job they have to do.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

^ I agree, and also let’s not provoke/instigate so we can keep a calm atmosphere.

Comment

Friendly and final warning to EVERYONE. Anymore personal attacks will result in a 3 day ban!

This is a forum, discuss like an adult.

Comment

If Iran can’t beat Bahrain or Iraq again, in these return matches no matter even if we playing them away, then we don’t Deserve to be in the WC at all !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            If Iran can’t beat Bahrain or Iraq again, in these return matches no matter even if we playing them away, then we don’t Deserve to be in the WC at all !!!
            I keep hearing that from people but it simply is not the truth. How do you expect team melli to perform when its their first time playing next to each other. The players simply didn't have any chemistry, they really had a hard time finding each other.

Hopefully after we qualify from this round , then IFF can get their sh!t together and schedule some friendly matches for us. We desperately need some friendly matches.

No one can judge our performance, until we reach at least 10-20 games, with this squad playing next to each other.

Comment

^ thank you for this post! I agree with you 200 %

its just a no brainer, saying we dont deserve it if we dont beat this teams, yeah if we had friendlies, a camp, and everything sorted out then maybe maybe, but now, during this conditions as you said, not right to put us down like that.. hope we qualifie to next round, and that iff gets their shit together and we can improve cuz this team deserves it, specially after all bs they have been through with iff, willmotz and afc..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We have the best talent in Asia with the worse federation to go with it. This is why we are an average team nothing more.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

I agree agha. It will be very sad to see us not make it. Wishing for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                    I agree agha. It will be very sad to see us not make it. Wishing for the best.
                    How can we say that ? We dont have any friendlies, we have a coach who still needs to show that he is good enough for Iran, we dont have a federation, AFC does whatever they want with Iran, the pitch we played on was not good........., in general mismanagement is the problem.

Comment

TM had a morning training session only with players who did not play yesterday and the ones who went in as subs. The photos look awesome. See the links below. I have included some photos. The players who played yesterday went through recovery and massage at the hotel. They practiced at 10:00 am Bahrain time so that they will be ready even more. No practice this evening. Also I have a link to Abedz interview that is great. I think the team is even more pumped now and ready to beat Bahrain to show them and AFC that they made a big mistake to use fraud and bias to try and force TM out. I think this is like defending our honor as Iranians and all the players feel it and they will be several times more motivated than anytime they played Bahrain before. They want to beat them in their own national stadium for the first time and I am sure they will.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE RESILIENCE OF IRANIANS SPECIALLY WHEN YOU TRY AND CORNER THEM!

GO TM!

Report of the practice session: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8273/%D8%A8%...8C%D9%82%D9%87

Full collection of the photos: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8272/%D8%AA%...A7%D9%85%D9%87

Amir's interview: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8274/%DA%AF%...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Thank you for that post , good stuff to see.

I don’t get why some on here are being defeatist and talking about federation etc at this moment in time. The destiny is in our hands , win all our next three games and we go through to the next round.

The time for dissection is after these four games are over.

Positivity people , come on. What does KC say , we have always been superior.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Thank you for that post , good stuff to see.

I don’t get why some on here are being defeatist and talking about federation etc at this moment in time. The destiny is in our hands , win all our next three games and we go through to the next round.

The time for dissection is after these four games are over.

Positivity people , come on. What does KC say , we have always been superior.
                          Yes, but we are also the underdogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Yes, but we are also the underdogs!
                            There is only one way to know... We should have DJ Pedram or whatever his name is open a poll to determine if we are always superior like KC says, or if in fact we're the underdogs.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^ All of this talk makes me miss CQ more. The master of psychological warfare.

Comment

I know very well about our suky ass IFF so no need to go there.
                                7 out of our starting 11 players in this team are the same from our last WC squad so they know about playing together.
                                We have had 3 friendlies and the Hong Kong game since a year ago , yes we should have had 3 more friendlies , I agree.
                                Wilmouths was a piece of Garbage and IFF messed up there again , we know that too.
                                But at the end of the day our players are the ones playing on the field , they are Iranians and have gheyrat or lack of right ????
                                I say this again , while being positive and hopeful , our TM has no excuse not to beat Bahrain and Iraq any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X