This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    honestly nobody knows. maybe for that reason, but in some way it helps to not have to play bahrain and iraq back to back right?
    I agree but I feel like we're not ready for a tough game yet. One more 'friendly match' against Cambodia would be optimal.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
      Sorry but why are we playing Bahrain next and not Cambodia? Did they change it because they know it takes longer time for our boys to acclimate to the weather?? So one more advantage for them.
      I think the current scheduling works to our advantage. I don't want to play Bahrain and Iraq on back to backs.
      We can use the Cambodia game to rest players and play our B squad more in preparation for Iraq.

Comment

Please see the link to Skocic's post match interview below. He said that the only thing he didn't like about his players' performance today was the goal HK scored. He said that we should not allow similar goals and we should have full concentration for 90 minutes. He again said that the pitch is not good and we have to play Iraq on this pitch on June 15 and it is not possible to improve it by then. Note that TM was supposed to play at Khalifa Sports City stadium against Cambodia on June 11 and Iraq on June 15 but AFC changed those to Bahrain national stadium and today's match pitch respectively (again without providing any reasons). He also said that TM started the game well and he let several key players have some rest today. I hope he meant subbing Saied, Sardar and Taremi in the second half and he didn't mean Hajsafi. It will be a disaster if Hajsafi starts against Bahrain. He emphasized that now 100% of TM concentration is on the match against Bahrain. He said we should act intelligently in terms of recovery of players. He said that we have faith in our strength and we know how to concentrate and go forward.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8263/%D8%A7%...88%DB%8C%D9%85

I think Bahrain's match will be the first real test of his coaching and leadership abilities.

Go TM!

Comment

Today was like a friendly game and also the pitch was bad but still a world cup qualification match should not be there as a first test, a friendly should be.

I am sure that if we beat Bahrain we will also beat iraq, bahrain is a real test for is

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            Same as we did the previous World Cups and hopefully better, einstein.
            lol so aggressive, that's rude.

Let me restate what I meant:

There's no way we can qualify to RO16 with this team, because we don't have any tactics.
            Because of this lack of tactics, our players won't be able to shine unless they're some magical individual dribbler, so we don't have a lot of hope for players to go to better leagues.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              lol so aggressive, that's rude.

Let me restate what I meant:

There's no way we can qualify to RO16 with this team, because we don't have any tactics.
              Because of this lack of tactics, our players won't be able to shine unless they're some magical individual dribbler, so we don't have a lot of hope for players to go to better leagues.

Well the hope is that if we are actually able to get to the next stage, we will be looking for a new coach. Scocic is not the long term answer.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                Well the hope is that if we are actually able to get to the next stage, we will be looking for a new coach. Scocic is not the long term answer.
                Bring back King Carlos Querioz while he is still available!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Bring back King Carlos Querioz while he is still available!
                  He won’t be coming back. But if. IF. He shows interest, I won’t be opposed to it. I trust in that man. I say bring him back for the final round if we make it.

Comment

^ I say, let's focus on one game at a time and make it to the next round. Then we could have a lively discussion about the coach.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      ^ I say, let's focus on one game at a time and make it to the next round. Then we could have a lively discussion about the coach.

Go TM!
                      I say you’re right!

Comment

Stop talking about another coach before this one has had a chance. He is doing fine so far. His selection, and substitutions are fine. His style of play is also fine. He knows our players well and that's all a head coach can do. The actual game is played inside lines of the pitch. You are not happy with they way players play? Wait until better players turn up.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Please see the link to Skocic's post match interview below. He said that the only thing he didn't like about his players' performance today was the goal HK scored. He said that we should not allow similar goals and we should have full concentration for 90 minutes. He again said that the pitch is not good and we have to play Iraq on this pitch on June 15 and it is not possible to improve it by then. Note that TM was supposed to play at Khalifa Sports City stadium against Cambodia on June 11 and Iraq on June 15 but AFC changed those to Bahrain national stadium and today's match pitch respectively (again without providing any reasons). He also said that TM started the game well and he let several key players have some rest today. I hope he meant subbing Saied, Sardar and Taremi in the second half and he didn't mean Hajsafi. It will be a disaster if Hajsafi starts against Bahrain. He emphasized that now 100% of TM concentration is on the match against Bahrain. He said we should act intelligently in terms of recovery of players. He said that we have faith in our strength and we know how to concentrate and go forward.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8263/%D8%A7%...88%DB%8C%D9%85

I think Bahrain's match will be the first real test of his coaching and leadership abilities.

Go TM!
                          We dont play iraq on the same field

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                            We dont play iraq on the same field
                            Unfortunately AFC changed it. See here https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...-cup/fixtures/ and click on Iran's flag. Originally, it was supposed to be held at Khalif Sports City stadium but they changed it to Sheikh Ali Bin Mohammed Al Khalifa Stadium (Muharraq) (the one we played today, click on Matches). No reason has been given for the change.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              Stop talking about another coach before this one has had a chance. He is doing fine so far. His selection, and substitutions are fine. His style of play is also fine. He knows our players well and that's all a head coach can do. The actual game is played inside lines of the pitch. You are not happy with they way players play? Wait until better players turn up.
                              Delusional.. go and support khone be khone

TM deserves the best. The answer is definately not dragan

Comment

In case this thread implodes, let’s stay on topic and keep a friendly atmosphere guys.

We should focus on our current situation. Bringing Carlos in the mix won’t help. I will also not continue speaking about him.

Gotta keep positive and united in support of Team Melli!

Comment

Working...
                                X