This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    Is it me, or does this dude look Pakistani.... I mean, c'mon, you're telling me we don't have better suited models ?
    This is a football forum. Plus you should know Iran is one of the most diverse countries in Asia with many different ethnicities.

***UNOFFICIAL WARNING**** Please keep the discussions to football. Thank you.

Comment

i thought the kid was someone from one of U-TM teams..!!?
      ha so yaroo supposedly brought on for just modeling ..? mage aadam ghati bood..? be ghole nanam..!!

dude, looks much like ye bache afghaniaye ke too mashhad ziad boodan..!!?

nothin wrong with that btw.... but if your only purpose to be a Model .... then all criticism of your Ghiafe is fair game, imo..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Iranians are very diverse and I don’t see what’s wrong with the models.
        Nothing to do with the race but couldn't they find a fit (sporty) good looking guy to model those kits? I mean Its called "Model" for a reason?

he is probably the son of IR people. Kid looks like a one of those bache basiji's who is trying hard to grow facial hair and doesn't shave because they think its haram to shave.

Comment

The new kit is hella nice!! I love the pattern on the sleeves
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

another well produced vid

Comment

TM held its last practice today at 5:30 pm same as game time tomorrow. All players were full of energy. Conditions were more humid today compared to yesterday.

Go TM!

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8248/برگزاری...-هنگ-کنگ

Comment

Did iff finally hire a semi pro SM content provider ..!?
                He’s been doing a pretty good job so far ..! 👍🏼

Comment

pitch looks horrible. Hope it will not affect us to much

Comment

The shirt looks like it is a thin material which is good for the heat. You can see the top of the shorts through the shirt.

Comment

Love how TM’s Instagram used a photo of our women fans for this match:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPofuJdj...dium=copy_link

I hope in 1400 we can see the return of women into our stadiums. They deserve better.

Comment

Quick question, am I recalling it correctly, that Pouraliganji is injured and isn't with the squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Quick question, am I recalling it correctly, that Pouraliganji is injured and isn't with the squad?
                          He is fine and he is with TM squad. He had two yellow cards and wasn't eligible to play today.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            No. He was out because of yellow cards. Should be available against Bahrain.

Comment

Sorry but why are we playing Bahrain next and not Cambodia? Did they change it because they know it takes longer time for our boys to acclimate to the weather?? So one more advantage for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                                Sorry but why are we playing Bahrain next and not Cambodia? Did they change it because they know it takes longer time for our boys to acclimate to the weather?? So one more advantage for them.
                                honestly nobody knows. maybe for that reason, but in some way it helps to not have to play bahrain and iraq back to back right?

Comment

Working...
                                X