Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM PCR Tests results were all negative. First training session in Manama will be today at 7:00 pm local time (12:00pm NY).

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175919...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

I like what Vahid Ghelich said in his interview yesterday.

Vahid Ghelich: In my opinion, we should have sent Persepolis with addition of Beiranvand and Taremi instead of TM to the WCQs 2022. In that case, we did not need TM for WCQs 2022.

https://www.ilna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%D...A7%D8%B4%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Kanaani: Bahrain and Iraq are on our nerves but the future belongs to us:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
        Looks like I’m 100x more nervous than Kanaani lol

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
          I like what Vahid Ghelich said in his interview yesterday.

Vahid Ghelich: In my opinion, we should have sent Persepolis with addition of Beiranvand and Taremi instead of TM to the WCQs 2022. In that case, we did not need TM for WCQs 2022.

https://www.ilna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%D...A7%D8%B4%D8%AA

Comment

I’m not a big fan of Misaghi, but you gotta love how he put the unpredictable nature of our situation into our player’s heads. Mental conditioning in a way.

“You know, if you ask Coach Hashemian he’ll tell you about the food poisonings of the past. In our football Bahraini’s are famous for these type of tactics.”

I love it. Why? Because it gets the boys aware if they aren’t yet of the past. Their hotel is surrounded by snakes. Not the people of Bahrain, no disrespect to them. But their football officials who are known for pulling off that type of dirty shit in the early 2000’s.

Good on Misaghi for bringing awareness to the past.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              I’m not a big fan of Misaghi, but you gotta love how he put the unpredictable nature of our situation into our player’s heads. Mental conditioning in a way.

“You know, if you ask Coach Hashemian he’ll tell you about the food poisonings of the past. In our football Bahraini’s are famous for these type of tactics.”

I love it. Why? Because it gets the boys aware if they aren’t yet of the past. Their hotel is surrounded by snakes. Not the people of Bahrain, no disrespect to them. But their football officials who are known for pulling off that type of dirty shit in the early 2000’s.

Good on Misaghi for bringing awareness to the past.

He learned that from his master Ferdowsipour.
              Last edited by webmaster; 06-02-2021, 12:20 AM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Love the new kits. But couldn't they find someone a bit older for the photos (preferably someone who is finished with puberty and isn't just sporting his first mustache)? LOL

Comment

^ lol.. I thought his sibil was just way too fake. :-) he must be Khadem's son or something. lol

Comment

^ Elmer’s glue doesn’t always work Kamran jan.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      New TM Kit:

Lovely kit.

I would have put the spot paterns on the socks as well.
                      Asiatic-cheetah_11-4_2014.jpg
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

^ babakhshin ajalehei bood digeh, hala shortashoon ro ham Palangi mikonim dafeye baad :-)

Comment

^^^ LOL
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Finally!
                            https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/...eased.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Footy_Hea...61079820361731

Comment

Is it me, or does this dude look Pakistani.... I mean, c'mon, you're telling me we don't have better suited models ?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                                Is it me, or does this dude look Pakistani.... I mean, c'mon, you're telling me we don't have better suited models ?
                                Iranians are very diverse and I don’t see what’s wrong with the models.

Comment

Working...
                                X