This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    He only said that the coach is doing his best (given the limited time that he has) and is criticizing IFF for being incompetent. Do you not understand Persian?
    in any language you want to hear.. do you think carlos would have allowed this sort of pathetic scheduling? A coach with balls would never allow such minimal time for preparation. UNfortunately we have a weak, yes man in charge.

Comment

I am alone to be worried about players giving interviews every day?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I am alone to be worried about players giving interviews every day?
        which are you referring to? I really think at the end of the day we can find a way to be stressed out about every single thing related to TM, and its really pointless.

They are in the camp, the facilities are good, basically everybody who deserved a callup is there, all the players have been in good-great form this season (minus Beiro who has still been a beast for TM), and they are playing Hong Kong, Cambodia, Bahrain, and Iraq, not exactly world beaters.

Giving regular updates to fans and media from the camp is not a bad thing imo, nothing dissimilar to what other NTs across the world are currently doing

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          which are you referring to? I really think at the end of the day we can find a way to be stressed out about every single thing related to TM, and its really pointless.

They are in the camp, the facilities are good, basically everybody who deserved a callup is there, all the players have been in good-great form this season (minus Beiro who has still been a beast for TM), and they are playing Hong Kong, Cambodia, Bahrain, and Iraq, not exactly world beaters.

Giving regular updates to fans and media from the camp is not a bad thing imo, nothing dissimilar to what other NTs across the world are currently doing
          ^ This is the mentality that put us in this place to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            ^ This is the mentality that put us in this place to begin with.
            no its not. WE shouldnt underestimate or overestimate our opponents. That is another key failure of our teams and media as well. We should be aware of their strengths and what they want to do (especially as it pertains to mental aggravation tactics of Bahrain and Iraq) but also we should be confident in what we do. Yes, there are things in terms of preparation we can and should do better, but at the moment this is what we have, and its not atrocious. I assure you bahrain and Iraq would kill to have our bench players play for them, let alone our star players.

We need to play the games in a very serious, aggressive manner from minute 1, not a choose a crappy xi that doesnt put our best players on the field, and keep our composure. The rest we can worry about forever and it wont do anything except mentally drain the team.

Comment

What a joke, Skocic let Akhbari joins Tractor and play for them in league and come back to the camp.

Imagine if that would ever happened during CQ!!!!!!!!

Comment

Guys, China plays their World Cup qualifying match tomorrow.
                Look at each group. Every team in each group has played at least 5 games.
                The ones that hadn’t played their fifth game got to play earlier this year or last year.

The teams that still haven’t played their fifth game are:

Iran
                Australia
                China
                UAE
                South Korea
                Lebanon

China not only plays tomorrow, but they get to host their group.

UAE is hosting their group so they get rewarded for not having played more than 4 games.

South Korea is hosting their group and also get rewarded for not having played more than 4 games. Also, South Korea just has 3 games to play. Their first game will be played on the 5th.

Lebanon also plays 3 games which means it’s as if they already have played 5 games. Their first game will be played on the 5th.

Basically, AFC is making sure that everyone gets to catch up fairly with a lighter schedule for less exhaustion, better chance to win, less injuries, etc.

Except for Iran and Australia.

This is not sports. This is politics.

This is political punishment for Iran and Australia.
                Australia as well because they are an english nation.

There won’t be VAR.
                Iran can’t put themselves in a position where the ref can make decisions on tight calls.
                Iran has to play offensive and take their chances.

The hungriest players must play.

AFC and FIFA allowed all these games to be played:

Qatar vs Bangladesh (4 December 2020)

Tajikistan vs Mongolia (25 March 2021)

Mongolia vs Japan (30 March 2021)

Saudi Arabia vs Palestine (30 March 2021)

Japan vs Myanmar (28 May 2021)

Guam vs China (30 May 2021)
                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Do you reall think Iran cant get a friendly ? They didnt want to.
                  Many teams didnt habe friendlies these days, the coach decided ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Do you reall think Iran cant get a friendly ?
                    YES ! mahsa jan

our useless IFF has proven it in the past ! They some how struggle getting friendlies!

The camp wasn't even ready for us ! They managed to get it semi-ready in the last minute!

Comment

This is a joke right siamak nemati has been added to the list

Skocic is a yes man we all know this. But i guess he has to be untill he gets his reputation by winning games and qualifying to world cup. I think after that we'll see him start demanding more and and say NO to IFF

Comment

I know I should be worried, but for some reason I’m not. Everything in my brain is telling me to be concerned. Mainly because of the condition Wilmots left Team Melli in. But my heart is telling me not to be worried. My feeling is that Team Melli will be just fine next week. Maybe it’s because there’s more pressure on Bahrain to do well and their mistakes will cost them. I should be prepared for the worst outcome.

On my mom’s side, my grandfather’s cousin past away after Iran lost to Germany 0-2 in the World Cup due to a heart attack. But I never get overly excited or let myself get to the point where I need cold water or to sit down. I just get depressed and try to avoid everything related to our football for a couple weeks. I usually anticipate what will happen and usually I’ve been right. So I’ve prepared for it.

But like I said, logically I know we are in trouble. But I’m not feeling anxious or stressed about next week. Maybe it’s the fact that Khadem is trying to show he gives a shit, or because our team looks calm, relaxed but focused. That’s the gist I’ve gotten from the videos I’ve watched so far.

Maybe it’s because I don’t remember seeing our team this way under Wilmots. Maybe because of how well we played vs Uzbekistan and how composed and focused TM was for 35-40 minutes vs Bosnia. Maybe it’s because Skocic wasn’t happy with the 3-0 result and wanted TM to execute their tactical plans. Maybe it’s because I know Skocic is familiar with the mental state of Iranian players, is aware of our situation and knows how to get them ready psychologically. Maybe because there’s more unity within Team Melli than there was during the Wilmots era.

I don’t know but I don’t feel concerned when I know I should be.

Comment

Iraq 6 - 2 nepal ! Lol they were down 2-1 until 40th minute.

A friendly would've been so essential for us.

Comment

Well I am sure Branco Skocic will have a brilliant resume after these games.
                            The rest doesn't really matter, because if it did, Branco Skocic wouldn't be the TM coach.
                            So relax and accept the inevitable truth. What happens to TM is of zero importance in the eyes of IFF and Iranian mafia (Afazali, Haratian, ...).
                            God bless?

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
                              Well I am sure Branco Skocic will have a brilliant resume after these games.
                              The rest doesn't really matter, because if it did, Branco Skocic wouldn't be the TM coach.
                              So relax and accept the inevitable truth. What happens to TM is of zero importance in the eyes of IFF and Iranian mafia (Afazali, Haratian, ...).
                              God bless?
                              Its Dragan, not Branko

And if it goes well It will be Dragan Skocic and if it goes to hell, well he will probably be known as Dragan Skoshit or something simular
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Iraq 6 - 2 nepal ! Lol they were down 2-1 until 40th minute.

A friendly would've been so essential for us.
                                Arogh was scored upon twice by Nepal. That speaks volumes about their defensive strength.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X