This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    Mohanad Ali is a very talented striker and only 20 years old. ..
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/iraqspo...outh-team/amp/

We can not independently confirm his age. He might be 35 for all we know

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

While everybody else is fucking around and plying video games/sleeping on the plane, amiri (who btw has a law degree and Masters in Physical Education) is practicing his english.
      The more I think about it, the more I realize Vahid Amiri should be a team melli captain. Would've much rather have him be a fix than Hajsafi

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Bahrain is playing a friendly match with Malaysia and the are currently 2-0 up

^ Compare their preparations to ours...

Mehdi is right to criticize and expose the poor quality of preparations with the lack of professionalism by IFF on live television, especially if he is the starting striker on the NT and the one exposed to all the training conditions that they are participating in.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          The more I think about it, the more I realize Vahid Amiri should be a team melli captain. Would've much rather have him be a fix than Hajsafi
          I quite like Amiri. He is a great player. if he had spent some time in Europe he would have developed into a world top class player. He has it in him.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Mehdi is right to criticize and expose the poor quality of preparations with the lack of professionalism by IFF on live television, especially if he is the starting striker on the NT and the one exposed to all the training conditions that they are participating in.
            Shire Mehdi.. and some fans here still tell us to trust skokic haha.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
              Trusting Skokic and the lack of preparation by IFF are very separate things.

I don't "trust" anyone until they have proven themselves (and Skokic has not proven himself yet, but he hasn't really had the opportunity yet). But I trust that IFF's lack of preparation for TM will be a huge weakness, for all the reasons Mehdi listed.

Comment

شکم چی میگه

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  شکم چی میگه

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  Moftkhori Rules..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Trusting Skokic and the lack of preparation by IFF are very separate things.

I don't "trust" anyone until they have proven themselves (and Skokic has not proven himself yet, but he hasn't really had the opportunity yet). But I trust that IFF's lack of preparation for TM will be a huge weakness, for all the reasons Mehdi listed.
                    skoochie man going along with this obviously bs laxydaisy WCQs preparations schedule and not even complaining to his bosses nor demanding an earlier finish to PGL games in order to have more time gelling in his at a very least domestic players (along with some early releasees from leagionairs ) to his preferred tactics or to schedule a friendly or 2 prior to games also speaks volumes of his YesMan status within IFF, and generates little, if any inherent respect from his players, if not his weak prior coaching resume ....!

that is what made CQ special he was brave enough to ruffle some feathers within the corrupt system, even if it meant his own job security may well be threatened as a result of making such sensible demands in order to garner us more guarantee of favorable results in vital fixtures as such coming up ..!

the more you leave shittt to chance and hala berim bebinim che mishe the much more likely you are to fail and then come out and ignorantly blame felon felon player for not scoring this or that chance or for getting a red card or whatever and scapegoat them as the reason why we failed ..!

Comment

I mean Im not sure how much earlier they could have started the camp, but I think one friendly vs oman on a day like today would have been very doable, cheap. We could have hosted them in kish, there are direct flights I think from muscat.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                        He only said that the coach is doing his best (given the limited time that he has) and is criticizing IFF for being incompetent. Do you not understand Persian?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

To be honest if they can only put 2 past Malaysia their offense is more anemic than what we previously thought. I suspect they'll beat Cambodia no more than 4-0 and beat Hong Kong by a goal or two max.

Comment

Man having a friendly could've helped us sooo much! Either on 28th or 29th (6 days before our HK match)! This Aziz khadem guy ain't any better than previous ones. Its all talk talk talk and no actions. They say if the team doesn't play for more than a week or so their performance will be effected.

Iraq = 2 friendly games
                            Bahrain = 2 Friendly games
                            Afghanistan = 2 Friendly games lol
                            Iran = 0 Friendly games!

However I believe in our boys and i'm sure they will show who's the boss, regardless of any effects caused by our incompetence IFF and stupid AFC trying to fail us.

Comment

Man not even oman ... afghanistan would've also done the job. Or even tajikestan .

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I mean Im not sure how much earlier they could have started the camp, but I think one friendly vs oman on a day like today would have been very doable, cheap. We could have hosted them in kish, there are direct flights I think from muscat.

Comment

Guys by reading some comments here I swear I get too emotional. I got angry colon and my heart pumps fast I lose some trust in TM's ability. I should stay away from here for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X