No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If shakhtar works out, Mark my words...it will be the final stop before landing a move to an elite club like bayern, real, Barca, Manchester United, etc. his work ethic is simply built for it and paired up with his talent, physique, and mentality he just has to be in a team of that caliber and I have all the confidence in the world he will get there.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Is no one excited about this kid? How does Jahanbakhsh’s thread have more pages than minutes he’s played but there’s like 5 posts per week in here? Really weird to me.
      EPL attraction and potter drama

Comment

I’ve never been as excited about an Iranian prospect as I am about this kid. He has what it takes to get to the upper echelons of world football. A move to Shakhtar at such a young age would be major. He could be there 2 whole years and move to a top club at the age of just 22!

Comment

He's the hottest prospect since Azmoun. His ceiling is ridiculously high. Once he moves to a league that isn't eye-bleeding and has better coverage, the pages will flow.

Comment

I’m guessing that Zorya loan was a loan with option to buy at set price. If it is not then someone needs to have words with those in charge of buying and selling players at Fenerbache. If the talk is Zorya is going to buy him for 1.5 million euro and then sell him straight for 8 million to Shaktar.

Comment

I don't blame Skocic for not inviting Zahedi, he has enough depth upfront, and in such a do or die situation coaches usually go with experience, it is not the time to try a new kid unless someone like Allahyar who has been great lately. Yes Karim and Kaveh(who has covid anyway) lost a step or two or are not in great shape but it is a package of factors which determine a squad, it is not always what me and you think, so i am totally Ok with that at the moment, he will have his chances later if he continues to work hard, but he needs to control his emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                I don't blame Skocic for not inviting Zahedi, he has enough depth upfront, and in such a do or die situation coaches usually go with experience, it is not the time to try a new kid unless someone like Allahyar who has been great lately. Yes Karim and Kaveh(who has covid anyway) lost a step or two or are not in great shape but it is a package of factors which determine a squad, it is not always what me and you think, so i am totally Ok with that at the moment, he will have his chances later if he continues to work hard, but he needs to control his emotion.
                Good to have you back man!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Good to have you back man!
                  Mokhlesam aziz, aghaei...

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    He's the hottest prospect since Azmoun. His ceiling is ridiculously high. Once he moves to a league that isn't eye-bleeding and has better coverage, the pages will flow.
                    Im especially impressed with the kids Drive and warrior Mentality (frankly more like Surprised by it) and off course his Built, Speed & Bullishly Strong Drive on the pitch..!
                    i havent seen the kid of late in a full game to get a better glimpse of his possible advancement in other areas of the game, but in the past he has come across to me as lacking full vision and Clever and More visionary approach to his game..! he was/probably still is bit too Sar payeeni and tunnel visiony in his attacking forays and as such i dont see him eclipsing the overall level of Sardar, in my view..!
                    however, he is still super young, already built like a tank hence possesses a high ceiling ..! as such he is still very much capable and susceptible to improving his visionary shortcomings and smart approach weakness under the right guidance and then becoming something really special..!
                    one would think with his professional mentality and excellent career drive and determination, at least muster becoming another Mahdavikia sorta looong time TM servant..?

Comment

"Official statement from Zorya for Allahyar: We did not have a meeting!

Zorya General Director Stanislav Oganov spoke about the transfer of Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, which they rented from Fenerbahçe.

Zorya General Director Stanislav Oganov spoke in the Russian press to Meta-ratings.com.ua and Fenerbahcethey rent from Allahyar He sent a message to Sayyadmanesh.

"To be honest, I heard the claims that we wanted to buy him for 1.5 million euros for the first time. We did not have any meetings with Fenerbahçe. We have another 1-year lease agreement for him and we do not need to hurry." Right now, sir, I can't say anything about Shakhtar's request for him either. " used the expressions.

"SATISFIED WITH THE CLUB ALLAHYAR"

Stanislav Oganov, who also emphasized that they are satisfied with Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, said, "We will see if we will get the test service in the future. Everything can change in a moment in football. We have not had such a meeting so far. The club is happy with him, the player is happy with his trust, I cannot hide it. happy but too early to talk about the future of Allahyar. " said.

Allahyar, who took 697 minutes in 16 matches in total in Zorya this season, performed 5 goals and 2 assists."

https://www.milliyet.com.tr/skorer/z...olmadi-6458487

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Outside moving to England, Spain, Germany, or Italy. This is as good as it gets for someone in his position. Basically the same level move as going to Club Brugge or Ajax.
                        Even better than Brugge, just like InArsenewetrust said. Shakhtar is among the elite clubs of the world. I just hope they would buy him and actually play him.

Shakhtar would be an incredible move.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          "Official statement from Zorya for Allahyar: We did not have a meeting!

Zorya General Director Stanislav Oganov spoke about the transfer of Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, which they rented from Fenerbahçe.

Zorya General Director Stanislav Oganov spoke in the Russian press to Meta-ratings.com.ua and Fenerbahcethey rent from Allahyar He sent a message to Sayyadmanesh.

"To be honest, I heard the claims that we wanted to buy him for 1.5 million euros for the first time. We did not have any meetings with Fenerbahçe. We have another 1-year lease agreement for him and we do not need to hurry." Right now, sir, I can't say anything about Shakhtar's request for him either. " used the expressions.

"SATISFIED WITH THE CLUB ALLAHYAR"

Stanislav Oganov, who also emphasized that they are satisfied with Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, said, "We will see if we will get the test service in the future. Everything can change in a moment in football. We have not had such a meeting so far. The club is happy with him, the player is happy with his trust, I cannot hide it. happy but too early to talk about the future of Allahyar. " said.

Allahyar, who took 697 minutes in 16 matches in total in Zorya this season, performed 5 goals and 2 assists."

https://www.milliyet.com.tr/skorer/z...olmadi-6458487
                          Toro khoda please hurry

I don't want him back on Fener rotting the bench just so some 37 year old winger with the name of Utkuzokan Guzolbuloglu starts ahead of him

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Even better than Brugge, just like InArsenewetrust said. Shakhtar is among the elite clubs of the world. I just hope they would buy him and actually play him.

Shakhtar would be an incredible move.
                            they dont buy young players to bench them. Their record is evidence of that. They have developed talent from all corners of the world (Brazil,Ukraine,Armenia,Israel) and seem like they actually have a detailed plan for progression for each and every player.

Anyways right now allahyar needs to continue just like this. Head down, eyes on just the next game, as he has said himself and looks to be doing.

The coach at Zorya as I mentioned with his entire coaching background being in Germany (werder bremen) and working exclusively with youth teams before his role as head coach for 2 years, is just the guy to develop A9 for the upcoming 12 months and work on his fundamentals (technical and tactical) so he is ready for the next step when the loan ends in january.

And its great that Skocic has called him up. That will give him more motivation and keep him in TM picture so he gets a better idea of what is required. When his time comes to be a main player for TM these early experiences in and around the squad from a young age will be crucial for him to hit the ground running.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Toro khoda please hurry

I don't want him back on Fener rotting the bench just so some 37 year old winger with the name of Utkuzokan Guzolbuloglu starts ahead of him
                              Mame Thiam from Esteghlal starts for them.

Comment

https://www.ua-football.com/ukrainia...-mln-evro.html
                                Concrete interest in allahyar from italy according to ukrainian TV football insider.

Also confirmation zorya have a 2.5 mil option that they can take up for sure at the end of the loan. He denied that shakhtar are thinking about paying 8 mil for him at the moment.

Still think shakhtar is the ideal/destined move once loan is over, but again nice to see him getting a lot of press coverage now.

The insider also mentions how stupid fener were in this situation for not knowing what a player they have on their hands lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X