No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfectly timed run and excellent lobbed finish.

Carbon copy of goal he scored in u17 WC vs mexico in the Quarterfinals. I think then we all knew this kid would be a huge hit in europe but probably werent sure how quick it would happen. He really has wasted no time getting there and quickly changing his situation from fener to show himself and improve.

IMO, he should be the third striker after Azmoun and Taremi, with Kaveh/Karim/Alipour/Shahab battling it out for 4th choice CF spot.

Zorya lost 2-1 but stay 3rd (Conference league?). They have 3 league games left, and a cup final vs dynamo kyiv. I think if they win the cup final they actually qualify for the more lucrative Europa League and their conference league spot (3rd and 4th place) goes to another team.

Comment

Again allahyar showing his quality.

I have no doubts that he will join the ranks of azmoun and taremi very soon.

Zorya has been great for him. Hope he gets europa/conference experience again. His loan duration is perfect to let him score more goals with zorya in league and in european comps before a potential move.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Yes 3rd goes into Conference league , a win would have taken them one point behind Shakhtar and a Champions League qualification place. Missed opportunity against a team who were joint bottom of the table and haven’t won a game (losing most of them) in a long time.
        Positive though to see Allahyar get another goal. These goals and assists that he is getting in injury time is great.

Comment

allahyar was totally messed up by SS management! Really glad to see him back

He is only 19 and hopefully by age of 22 we can see him playing in top european teams.

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Again allahyar showing his quality.

I have no doubts that he will join the ranks of azmoun and taremi very soon.

Comment

Just as a note
            Watched some like 20-30 minutes of a cup game of theirs..!? & wasn’t impressed with the level of play & talent levels on display from both teams at all ..!
            League highlight reels aren’t really raising my eyebrows either ..!?? Meh ..!

I like to see our boys try to slowly move/test themselves in bit better western EU leagues before I get all gongho about their prospects ..!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              allahyar was totally messed up by SS management! Really glad to see him back

He is only 19 and hopefully by age of 22 we can see him playing in top european teams.
              why? didnt shaefer play him alot and he made his debut under him. Signing him from when he was training alone in a park no?

Comment

That goal was world class, perfect chip while sprinting and under pressure from the defender. He’s developing well!!
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He had better offers however they sold him with really bad contract deal just to clear up their mess with shaefer.

I have high hopes for allahyar, he is better than sardar and taremi if put in the right route.

BTW he was with Saipa youth . Watch his interview please.

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                  why? didnt shaefer play him alot and he made his debut under him. Signing him from when he was training alone in a park no?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    He had better offers however they sold him with really bad contract deal just to clear up their mess with shaefer.

I have high hopes for allahyar, he is better than sardar and taremi if put in the right route.

BTW he was with Saipa youth . Watch his interview please.
                    He is no where near Sardar and Mehdi's level. If he works hard and keeps getting better he may reach their level some day, but at the moment he is not even good enough to shine their shoes.

Comment

Yeah, he is no where close to Sardar and Taremi in level of finishing.
                      I guess some people here expecting too much as scorer.
                      He is TM material. Will be a good asset for TM but i highly doubt he becomes a great finisher.
                      I see him more as winger or behind striker.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

he will be as good as them one day, if not better. i've never seen an iranian with such hunger to make it big as a player. he reminds me of ronaldo in the essence of the way that he trains, the guy is already a physical beast, as we saw even before he moved to fener. he will be the closest thing we've ever had since daei in terms of being a star

Comment

He is better than Azmoun was at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Yeah, he is no where close to Sardar and Taremi in level of finishing.
                            I guess some people here expecting too much as scorer.
                            He is TM material. Will be a good asset for TM but i highly doubt he becomes a great finisher.
                            I see him more as winger or behind striker.
                            agree with you.

I think that his game IQ is much lower than azmoun and taremi (and I am comparing when these guys were youngsters as well, and just natural feel for the game). Much much lower.

I think his technique is also weaker than azmoun at the same age. Azmoun is technically speaking a very stylish player, those sort of goals he scores vs lyon and bayern are really only moves you see from players of a very high caliber technically. Taremi I didnt see much of when he was 19 so I cannot really comment but naturally speaking allahyar is a far less technically gifted player than taremi too.

Once again I am unsure why the need to immediately start pinning targets on our by far best players, its very bizarre.

What allahyar does have is a phenomenal physique and work rate + stamina, good shot with both feet, and good heading attributes. He is also a decent instinctual finisher, but not deadly and still timing of runs is not great, although as we see with this goal it is improving! I think his finishing will be something that continues to improve even if he was not born deadly finisher, few players are (azmoun and taremi are clear evidence of that).

I at the moment dont see him as a lone 9 like taremi or sardar can play, but just off a guy or as you mention on the wing he can make an impact for TM right now. He also has very good speed. A certain inclusion as 3rd choice CF if you ask me, he can cover for our big 2 and play wide if needed.

The path he is on is perfect. Despite his game IQ and technique not being naturally high being in european environment at the age of 18, now getting coached by ex werder bremen head coach who did a lot of work in their youth sides (10 years) and has all german coaching qualifications is helping him a lot. His motivation and seriousness, mental qualities are also super impressive for his age.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              He is better than Azmoun was at his age.
                              Azmoun at 17-8 was getting decent playing time and scoring here and there at Kazan.
                              I don't see how Allahyar is better in weaker league?
                              No offense to Allahyar but he is playing in a league which outside Dynamo and Shakhtar is probably slightly better than IPL. If you ever have seen any of their other club matches..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Azmoun at 17-8 was getting decent playing time and scoring here and there at Kazan.
                                I don't see how Allahyar is better in weaker league?
                                No offense to Allahyar but he is playing in a league which outside Dynamo and Shakhtar is probably slightly better than IPL. If you even have seen any of their other club matches..

He wasn’t scoring or playing any more than in his early years at Rubin than Allahyar is now. The leagues are not that different.

Azmoun’s goal totals before transferring to Zenit were: 5-6-9-12-5.

Comment

Working...
                                X