Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wha happen?
    Magge TM list is out already?
    Sorta figured ultimately it may have been a toss up between him & allahyar as to who to invite? (Two of them By enlarge are a similar sorta attackers) & considering earlier shahab snub by Dragan i suppose it was a gimmi which will get the nod over the other again ..!
    Disappointed @ his amateur reaction on SM, but I gather he saw no international future for himself while Dragan was still coaching Tm ..!?

Personally woulda called up both & dropped the likes of Karim or outa form khaveh in a heartbeat instead..!
    Hopefully instead we don’t see a koonboosi choice of some tokhmy no name PGL attacker instead..!
    That’d be an absolute insult & wrong message sent to those who make great sacrifices in order to challenge themselves in much higher levels of EU league ..!

Comment

People make mistakes , guy has worked his butt off to get to where he is and felt hard done by. He’s gone about it the wrong way and that is the thing with the ease of social media these days. Here is hoping that a senior Iranian international gets in contact with him to have a word with him.
      He should use this as his determination to work even harder and get in the Zorya team and score more goals. Make it so in the future he gives the National team no option not to pick him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        People make mistakes , guy has worked his butt off to get to where he is and felt hard done by. He’s gone about it the wrong way and that is the thing with the ease of social media these days.
        And he’s had 12 hours to delete it...

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          People make mistakes , guy has worked his butt off to get to where he is and felt hard done by. He’s gone about it the wrong way and that is the thing with the ease of social media these days. Here is hoping that a senior Iranian international gets in contact with him to have a word with him.
          He should use this as his determination to work even harder and get in the Zorya team and score more goals. Make it so in the future he gives the National team no option not to pick him.
          if he felt hard done by then we can only imagine what kaveh felt after consistent TM snubs when he was top scorer of belgium, what azmoun felt when he was our only decent CF option and getting regular EU mins besides Gucci but left out of Brazil WC squad, what sadegh felt after many snubs, etc.

None of them said a word. To me it is already showing he is putting himself above the team. What is he going to do in NT camp when Sardar and Taremi bench him? Cry there too?

I get his frustration but expressing like that is never ok, and Dragan could well make an example out of him.

Comment

I saw in the news that he was being offered a place in the Ukranian national team or something.

I think he is more clinical that some of the players we are inviting for sure. Fair enough for him to feel snubbed like that but yes its not a good look to post that.

Comment

It’s a mistake - we all make them. And there are others in the national team that have made mistakes publicly and come back from them.

Comment

https://shoma.news/shahab-zahedi-wil...onal-team.html

From February 2021

The player said about reaching the national team of Iran by attending Zorya and how true the rumors about his going to the national team of Ukraine and this news is true,: “Being in the national team is always an honor for me to be able to wear it and to make my country proud. It is more than a rumor about the Ukrainian national team and the rumors that have been spread, but my first priority is the Iranian national team. The country where I was born, grew up and grew up and now I like to practice my religion by wearing it. All my efforts are to be invited to the national team and I hope to be able to attract the opinion of the staff and be invited to the upcoming camp"

Comment

Unless some players really below his level have been invited, I don't understand how he could be so mad. Has he been in communication with Skocic at all? Surely he can see that even if he gets pipped by the likes of Ansarifard that there will be room for him in the near future? He's worked so hard, don't throw your toys out when you can see the finish line. Azmoun, Taremi, Ansarifard, Jahanbakhsh, Rezaei, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Sayyadmanesh, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Ghaedi, Mohebi, Torabi, Salmani, Alipour -- it's a long list but he's on it too.

Comment

It's clear he's pissed and he should've obviously been more discrete about his anger, but he could've lashed out way worse tbh... I was expecting something way worse like something Sosha Makani would say

He's still young and has time to prove himself more...

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                      https://shoma.news/shahab-zahedi-wil...onal-team.html

From February 2021

The player said about reaching the national team of Iran by attending Zorya and how true the rumors about his going to the national team of Ukraine and this news is true,: “Being in the national team is always an honor for me to be able to wear it and to make my country proud. It is more than a rumor about the Ukrainian national team and the rumors that have been spread, but my first priority is the Iranian national team. The country where I was born, grew up and grew up and now I like to practice my religion by wearing it. All my efforts are to be invited to the national team and I hope to be able to attract the opinion of the staff and be invited to the upcoming camp"
                      First priority? The fact he didn't lol at the mere suggestion of it is enough. I look forward to handing him over to Shevchenko and erasing his name from our minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        First priority? The fact he didn't lol at the mere suggestion of it is enough. I look forward to handing him over to Shevchenko and erasing his name from our minds.

Comment

the allahyar to shakhtar confirmation weve all been waiting for. This was initially reported when this left field move came about and seems like its moving closer to reality.

Obviously this wouldnt happen in the upcoming summer (unless shakhtar really want to expedite the process), since allahyars loan lasts until january. But next winter it should be on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

the allahyar to shakhtar confirmation weve all been waiting for. This was initially reported when this left field move came about and seems like its moving closer to reality.

Obviously this wouldnt happen in the upcoming summer (unless shakhtar really want to expedite the process), since allahyars loan lasts until january. But next winter it should be on the cards.
                            Outside moving to England, Spain, Germany, or Italy. This is as good as it gets for someone in his position. Basically the same level move as going to Club Brugge or Ajax.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Outside moving to England, Spain, Germany, or Italy. This is as good as it gets for someone in his position. Basically the same level move as going to Club Brugge or Ajax.
                              much better than club brugge. This team was in EL final a few months ago, and is regularly beating huge teams in CL. Their struggles this season come with having a young inexperienced team that has some consistency issues, but their is no doubting the clubs stature.

Shakhtar really is a premier club in terms of talent development along with ajax as you mentioned, maybe braga/sporting, lille.

I actually prefer this move much more than one to midtable team in England or Italy.

Comment

Is no one excited about this kid? How does Jahanbakhsh’s thread have more pages than minutes he’s played but there’s like 5 posts per week in here? Really weird to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X