Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Shahabs biggest weakness seems to be his first touch/hold up play which still looks very unpolished. But direct nature of his shooting/decision making and clear physical strength continue to stand out.
    I was listening to a podcast about UPL/Zorya and one of the guys said that he doesn’t see Shahab as a starter until he adapts to playing with another striker. He probably won’t get in ahead of Allahyar, and Gladky for now works better as a target man.

Comment

I think one reason for Allahyar's lacklustre performance is his position in the team arranged for today. He was playing as a Shadow-striker behind Gladky, and overall seemed too far from the goal, or to central to make any decisive runs down the wings. I'd like to see him as a Center forward. I can only imagine the pairing of him with Shahab Zahedi upfront with Yurchenko or Kabaev to provide them with a link to that final pass.
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          It means Zahedi is not in the list. What a shame

Comment

Idk, Shahab was never an obvious pick for me like others. I think its better to get Allahyar involved.

Thanks to Dragan and Vahid for not wasting time with this talent. I was worried پارتی would get in the way.

Comment

There is a huge difference between getting called up to camp and making the final roster. Shahab has at least earned the right to get into camp. It would be a tragedy if a domestic player of same position is invited over him.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                There is a huge difference between getting called up to camp and making the final roster. Shahab has at least earned the right to get into camp. It would be a tragedy if a domestic player of same position is invited over him.
                Or Karim Ansarifard.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  Cough cough mohebi cough cough
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As long as Allahyar is there, all is well. That kid is the future of TM.

Shahab is 25, uncapped and yet to establish himself as a starter for Zorya. I really can't be arsed with more Karim in my life but even he is arguably a more warranted squad pick. Certainly not going to be losing sleep on who our 4th choice CF is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Cough cough mohebi cough cough
                      I'd take Mohebbi over Shahab even, tbh

But if I see Sasan Ansari or any other random PGPL striker i'm gonna lose my sh*t

Comment

Agreed. Allahyar was key. Shahab needs to continue to work. He will have his chances in the future with karim and kaveh probably set to wind it down in next 2-3 years.

But now I see shahab posting some whining bs on instagram, not sure I really think that mentality is good to have around TM.

Think of how many lists kaveh wasnt on when he was belgiums top scorer, never said a word. Even Karim was dropped recently, again never said a word. I really hate when players publicize things like that. Now if they are a truly big player with big history thats something,but not a random guy like shahab. Just for that I am actually happy he isnt called up.

Think that Azmoun,Taremi,Allahyar,Kaveh,Karim is plenty for the forward line. And on the back of his bosnia game where kaveh proved he can hold his own with a beautiful goal and strong mentality to score that after he missed an easier chance, he deserves to be in this list too.

Comment

I’m officially off the shahab Zahedi train after that whining Instagram story....that’s some amateur, whiny, looser mentality BS.
                          Anyone who talks sh!t about Tm in any sort of way and tags with TM IG has no place in TM
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I’m officially off the shahab Zahedi train after that whining Instagram story....that’s some amateur, whiny, looser mentality BS.
                            Anyone who talks sh!t about Tm in any sort of way and tags with TM IG has no place in TM
                            What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              What did he say?

Comment

proper amateur and immature move

Comment

Working...
                                X