No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice promo vid to get everybody excited lol.

His physical play, speed, and shooting are all good characteristics to add to TM in my opinion.

Love that he backs himself from range

Comment

His goals look great. He shows good strength, pace, technique and seems a smart player....good for him.....exciting for sure.
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Wow that video really shows how good he is, he is as physical as he is fast, deadly combo. Combined with long range shots, and finesse nutmegs, this guy is really talented!!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Zahedi has earned his respect by moving to Europe, trying his luck in a below mediocre league like Iceland, earning a transfer to Ukraine and now within the same league another step up.
          But to become legionaire u need more than he has shown until now IMHO. Certainly in a era like this when we have so much talented players for our attacking role(s).

Let Zahedi become a example to any IPL player in Iran ; you all have chance in Europe if you dare to make a transfer to smaller leagues!
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            Zahedi has earned his respect by moving to Europe, trying his luck in a below mediocre league like Iceland, earning a transfer to Ukraine and now within the same league another step up.
            But to become legionaire u need more than he has shown until now IMHO. Certainly in a era like this when we have so much talented players for our attacking role(s).

Let Zahedi become a example to any IPL player in Iran ; you all have chance in Europe if you dare to make a transfer to smaller leagues!
            I would favor an euro legionnaires squad, specially when a player is successful there to Ipl qatar ones or oldies.
            Torabi would be crossed off straight. Ghaedi is promising but he has still a lot to show/develop. Dejagah is retired, mohebi is an injuried ipl, mehrmo is in qatar and should be invited only if we have a lot of injured players. Ansarifard never impressed me. JB should in the squad but his spot in the line up isn't guaranteed.

Comment

Shahab is making good progress. If he continues his ascent in Europe he will be a solid future TM striker.

Go Shahab!
              رهرو آن نیست که گه تند و گهی خسته رود
              رهرو آن است که آهسته و پیوسته رود

Comment

Zahedi surely deserves a callup if people like ansarifard and mohebbi have been called up.

For me Zahedi is ahead of mehrdad mohammadi and ansarifard.

I think kaveh is currently ahead of shahab but Id say kaveh is is main competition right now. for our bench forward.

Nobody will bench azmoun and taremi.

Shahab definitely deserves an invite and id say some minutes in a friendly game.

I still think he could be exactly the type of player we need when games get ugly and we need to score. (vs teams like iraq, syria, etc)
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He is left footed just like Renoldo and Messi!!!! J/K

It is very hard to compare players based on their promo video... But I think he has earned a call up to a team melli camp. Let him compete side by side with Sardar, Mehdi, Kaveh, etc. in training and see if he is good enough. He could be our clean version of Diego Costa who was a late bloomer too...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

nice promo vid to get everybody excited lol.

His physical play, speed, and shooting are all good characteristics to add to TM in my opinion.

Love that he backs himself from range

Great video highlighting shahab's skill set.

What stands out to me that makes him different from other strikers we have right now:
                    -Immense physical presence, you see from even this short video that he glides past challenges.
                    -Confident in his shooting skills from range, which currently none of our strikers really have.
                    Not even azmoun or taremi successfully attempt so many shots from range. Taremi is more of a box player and so is azmoun.

-Dribbling, hes definitely a player who is confident enough and skilled enough to beat his man and make something out of nothing. He doesnt seem to be the type of player who needs a lot of service and help around him(jahanbaksh, ansarifard, etc)
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Mohebi being injured? If I recall he one operation in October, but ever since he has been featuring for Sepahan since late November and he scored 4 days ago against Zob Ahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Mohebi being injured? If I recall he one operation in October, but ever since he has been featuring for Sepahan since late November and he scored 4 days ago against Zob Ahan.
                        bc of that injury he hasnt had a great season so far. He was coming off bench for many games since late november, just finding form now.

but he is a future TM regular for sure.

Comment

I think Zahedi would be perfect for the wing position. Let's not even compare him to guys like Kaveh or Ansarifard, because I view those guys as ST/CF players. Zahedi can backup guys like ARJ and Taremi and compete with guys like Mohebbi and Ghaedi (Torabi can get lost).

Here's my depth chart for both Center and Left/Right Forward positions. Let me know if I missed anyone! (Gholizadeh and Ghoddos I consider midfielders)

Center Forward: Azmoun->Kaveh->Ansarifard->Allahyar (soon to overtake either Ansarifard or Rezaei depending on form)->Moghanlou->Alekasir->Abdi

Left/Right Forward: Taremi->ARJ->Ghaedi->Zahedi->Mohebbi->Torabi->Alipour->Sasan Hosseini

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            bc of that injury he hasnt had a great season so far. He was coming off bench for many games since late november, just finding form now.

but he is a future TM regular for sure.
                            There is a decent amount league fixtures before our game against Hong Kong in order for him to build up on his good form. I believe Gholizadeh should start ahead of him, but for him to lose his place in TM squad would be criminal in my eyes since he never put a foot wrong for Iran in the WCQs.

Comment

Allahyar starting, Shahab on the bench.

Comment

Allahyar assisted Zorya's first goal. 1-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X