Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    This Zahedi kid is stupid, going to Zorya is a lateral move, wages are not everything, Rio Ave could have offered him much more opportunities in a better league.
    I get your point kiarash, but tbh Zorya are EL regulars whereas Olympia Donetsk has barely ever made Europe.

Maybe he just doesn't want to give up the Ukrainian (rebel) ladies

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

For a guy who was an absolute nobody a few years ago playing for a team that almost always plays in europa league is a huge upgrade.

Keep in mind that hes just 25 years old.

He can easily play the rest of this season and next season with Zorya and make a move to a bigger team.

And with Zorya he won't really have issues getting playing time + europa will be great for him to test himself against quality opposition.

Zorya is a youth development team and I have little doubt they went after zahedi knowing they can get a fat transfer fee out of him next year, if he continues scoring at a similar rate id say zorya can expect at least 4-5 mill for him.

Most importantly, I cant wait to see allahyar + zahedi combo, theres a lot of power and pace between the both of them, both play very direct
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Not fan of his choice but he deserves to be call up in TM

Comment

Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar, Ghaedi, Rezaei who are you dropping for him?

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar, Ghaedi, Rezaei who are you dropping for him?
                I would use him as a winger

Comment

winger? AJB, Torabi, Ghoddos, Dejagah (if he ever returns), Gholizadeh, Ghaedi can play wing, Taremi can play wing, Amiri, our attack is unbelievably strong

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                    winger? AJB, Torabi, Ghoddos, Dejagah (if he ever returns), Gholizadeh, Ghaedi can play wing, Taremi can play wing, Amiri, our attack is unbelievably strong

Gholizadeh is almost for sure our starting 10 right now. I don't think he plays on the wing with TM unless another really good 10 comes along.

Torabi is at best a backup. One of the biggest wastes of talent in the last decade.

Dejaghah's time with TM is over. Especially now Gholizadeh playing the 10.

AJB is in danger of losing his starting spot. Not because of talent, but because of the disaster that is his spot with Brighton. Between his glass like ability to stay healthy and his spotty minutes at Brighton he is not doing himself any favors.

Ghaedi is becoming more and more of an option to start at the wing.

I believe Rezaei can play the wing as well if needed.

Taremi is a mortal lock. That man is the most important player for Iran.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Let's analyze Zahedi's prospects for Team Melli:

Gholizadeh has played 17 games for Charleroi on the left side, 10 on the right, and once centrally this season. From the left he has 4 goals and 4 assists and from the right 2 goals and 2 assists. Taremi and Azmoun are nailed down starters and in a system with 3 midfielders like 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, Taremi gets the LW spot. For RW I think it's Gholizadeh vs Jahanbakhsh and on form I can't imagine Jahanbakhsh starting. As for a playing as an attacking midfielder, there is Ghoddos who has been getting minutes all over the pitch for Brentford this season but mainly as an attacking midfielder (17 games).

So if Zahedi is played as a striker he fights for a place on the bench with national pool players Kaveh Rezaei, Karim Ansarifard, and Sayyadmanesh
                      As a right winger he fights a place on the bench with national pool players Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, and Mehrdad Mohammadi (that's where he has mostly played this season)
                      As a left winger he fights for a place on the bench with Ghaedi and Mohebi in addition to players who could play there like Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, and Ansarifard (Queiroz played him there several times either off the bench of starting, if you recall.)
                      Remember that Sayyadmanesh will be seriously staking his claim during the second half of this season, it looks like that guy can play everywhere.

The competition for places in Iran's forward line is enormous, I wish we had even half that level of depth in midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                        Let's analyze Zahedi's prospects for Team Melli:

Gholizadeh has played 17 games for Charleroi on the left side, 10 on the right, and once centrally this season. From the left he has 4 goals and 4 assists and from the right 2 goals and 2 assists. Taremi and Azmoun are nailed down starters and in a system with 3 midfielders like 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, Taremi gets the LW spot. For RW I think it's Gholizadeh vs Jahanbakhsh and on form I can't imagine Jahanbakhsh starting. As for a playing as an attacking midfielder, there is Ghoddos who has been getting minutes all over the pitch for Brentford this season but mainly as an attacking midfielder (17 games).

So if Zahedi is played as a striker he fights for a place on the bench with national pool players Kaveh Rezaei, Karim Ansarifard, and Sayyadmanesh
                        As a right winger he fights a place on the bench with national pool players Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, and Mehrdad Mohammadi (that's where he has mostly played this season)
                        As a left winger he fights for a place on the bench with Ghaedi and Mohebi in addition to players who could play there like Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, and Ansarifard (Queiroz played him there several times either off the bench of starting, if you recall.)
                        Remember that Sayyadmanesh will be seriously staking his claim during the second half of this season, it looks like that guy can play everywhere.

The competition for places in Iran's forward line is enormous, I wish we had even half that level of depth in midfield.
                        You are absolutely right about the competition he will face. It’s an exciting prospect to for any TM Melli fans. But to say that guys like Torabi, Ghaedi and Mohebi are ahead of him is a stretch. Who truly knows what his fit is in TM, however he has absolutely earned the right to at least be called to camp in order to compete. Frankly, he should have been invited by the last couple of camps.

Comment

Im not so sure he is as far off as some people think...

1.Beiro
                          2.Abedz
                          3.Niazmand

4.Moharrami
                          5.Ramin/Voria
                          6.PAG
                          7.Shoja
                          8.Kanani
                          9.Hosseini
                          10.Mohammadi
                          11.Norafkan (Yes I know that godforsaken Hajsafi will be called up. I would rather pretend its not happening so humor me)

12.Ezatolahi
                          13.Ebrahimi/Karimi
                          14.Nourollahi
                          15.Ghoddos
                          16.Amiri

17.Gholizadeh
                          18.ARJ
                          19.Ghayedi
                          20.Azmoun
                          21.Taremi
                          22.Rezaei
                          23.Zahedi/Allahyar/Ansarifard

Mohebbi is a major threat for some people on TM roster in the future. He is just getting fitness back after long injury. But he is more of an orthodox winger.

Zahedi I dont think is fighting to be a winger, although he can play there too if need be. He will be the CF cover/option off bench competing with Kaveh,Allahyar,Karim,etc.

Right now I think Kaveh is a lock. He is playing at the highest level consistently out of all of them. He scored a beauty vs bosnia and showed good character in that game after having missed some chances. Karim techincally has the most experience and goal record out of all of them but I feel skocic will (rightfully) phase him out soon. In EL games vs leicester, Allahyar made a way bigger impact in 10 mins than Karim in 2 starts. And I dont think AEK is stronger than zorya frankly, they are quite even (4-1 W for AEK in one game, 3-0 for Zorya in other).

bottom line is, Zahedi is not far off. If he continues to perform well hes in with a chance. Unlike Karim who is a similar profile to somebody like Kaveh, but imo not as clinical, Zahedi is a totally different player who actually gives us something interesting to change a game off the bench. His speed+physicality and ability to shoot with both feet could easily come in handy vs arab defences.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            But to say that guys like Torabi, Ghaedi and Mohebi are ahead of him is a stretch. Who truly knows what his fit is in TM, however he has absolutely earned the right to at least be called to camp in order to compete. Frankly, he should have been invited by the last couple of camps.
                            I don't claim that they're automatically ahead of Zahedi, only that they all have caps and Zahedi has to compete with them for a place, and that that place will likely be on the bench. Of those three Ghaedi is easily the biggest threat, he has been stellar this season, while Torabi has been poor and Mohebi has been sidelined by injury.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Im not so sure he is as far off as some people think...

1.Beiro
                              2.Abedz
                              3.Niazmand

4.Moharrami
                              5.Ramin/Voria
                              6.PAG
                              7.Shoja
                              8.Kanani
                              9.Hosseini
                              10.Mohammadi
                              11.Norafkan (Yes I know that godforsaken Hajsafi will be called up. I would rather pretend its not happening so humor me)

12.Ezatolahi
                              13.Ebrahimi/Karimi
                              14.Nourollahi
                              15.Ghoddos
                              16.Amiri

17.Gholizadeh
                              18.ARJ
                              19.Ghayedi
                              20.Azmoun
                              21.Taremi
                              22.Rezaei
                              23.Zahedi/Allahyar/Ansarifard

Mohebbi is a major threat for some people on TM roster in the future. He is just getting fitness back after long injury. But he is more of an orthodox winger.

Zahedi I dont think is fighting to be a winger, although he can play there too if need be. He will be the CF cover/option off bench competing with Kaveh,Allahyar,Karim,etc.

Right now I think Kaveh is a lock. He is playing at the highest level consistently out of all of them. He scored a beauty vs bosnia and showed good character in that game after having missed some chances. Karim techincally has the most experience and goal record out of all of them but I feel skocic will (rightfully) phase him out soon. In EL games vs leicester, Allahyar made a way bigger impact in 10 mins than Karim in 2 starts. And I dont think AEK is stronger than zorya frankly, they are quite even (4-1 W for AEK in one game, 3-0 for Zorya in other).

bottom line is, Zahedi is not far off. If he continues to perform well hes in with a chance. Unlike Karim who is a similar profile to somebody like Kaveh, but imo not as clinical, Zahedi is a totally different player who actually gives us something interesting to change a game off the bench. His speed+physicality and ability to shoot with both feet could easily come in handy vs arab defences.
                              Kaveh is playing at a high level? Haven’t seen him on the score sheet for charleroi in a while he’s been very quiet this year compared to years passed
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Kaveh is playing at a high level? Haven’t seen him on the score sheet for charleroi in a while he’s been very quiet this year compared to years passed
                                as in belgian league is a higher level than greek, ukrainian, etc.

Kaveh had some bad injury problems this year (2 separate ones, has started under 60% of games) but still has a solid return of 8 goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X