No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will help Allahyar too, I’m sure Shahab would have some good advice for him. Looking forward to seeing them together.

Comment

Damn
      I was hoping shahaab ends up in a better team/league ..!
      I suppose if he keeps his recent form up then he may yet ..!? Though he’s made it much more difficult for himself ..!
      How many years did he sign for !?
      I can only gather that that was the best personal terms which was offered to him .!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Damn
        I was hoping shahaab ends up in a better team/league ..!
        I suppose if he keeps his recent form up then he may yet ..!? Though he’s made it much more difficult for himself ..!
        How many years did he sign for !?
        I can only gather that that was the best personal terms which was offered to him .!?
        well the vallodolid was just a rumor they were scouting him. Besides that dynamo links were also frequent but not necessarily concrete.

Rio Ave were the only other team we know made an offer in January ( I think more teams were open to signing him as a FA in the summer, like Dynamo and possibly Valladolid, but he agreed with Oliympik to leave now so they could make some needed $). There offer was slightly less than the zorya one in terms of transfer fee (not sure about salary, probably lower there? But zorya are broke asf too)

He decided to move to a better team in his league, an EL team, where he will have no adaptation process really and be a guaranteed starter so his form will continue where it left off. In that sense it is smart. If he can show himself for another 12 months, plus some decent EL games to boost his CV and prove he is capable of making step up, he will get better offers.

Comment

That same Twitter account is reporting that they landed Zahedi for 360K with NO other fees?!?? If that’s true than the reported Rio Ave offer was much more lucrative bc it was a similar dollar amount and had a sell on clause. Totally crap move if you ask me given the circumstances very lateral move when he could have made a major upgrade in 6 months. He pretty much just threw out all his hard work IMO
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            That same Twitter account is reporting that they landed Zahedi for 360K with NO other fees?!?? If that’s true than the reported Rio Ave offer was much more lucrative bc it was a similar dollar amount and had a sell on clause. Totally crap move if you ask me given the circumstances very lateral move when he could have made a major upgrade in 6 months. He pretty much just threw out all his hard work IMO
            The circumstances were that he pissed off his team and was dropped from the main squad. It seems his options were U21s, fighting relegation in Portugal, or Zorya. Out of these, joining Shakhtar’s feeder club was probably the best choice.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              The circumstances were that he pissed off his team and was dropped from the main squad. It seems his options were U21s, fighting relegation in Portugal, or Zorya. Out of these, joining Shakhtar’s feeder club was probably the best choice.
              Fighting relegation in Portugal? Although Rio Ave is having a bad season this year, they ended 5th last year. In no way Zorya is a better option than going to Liga NOS and getting more exposure against better opponents...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

https://www.abola.pt/Nacional/2021-0...-ataque/876120

Maurides is the new target for the attack

Rio Ave will try to secure Maurides, a 26-year-old Brazilian striker who is free of compromises after having left Anyang (South Korea). In Portugal he has already played for Arouca and Belenenses SAD, a club that is also trying to sign him, just like Boavista.

The villagers advanced to this hypothesis after discarding Iranian Shahab Zahedi, from Olimpik Donetsk. There was an agreement with the Ukrainian emblem, involving a transfer in the amount of € 300 thousand, however, the striker requested astronomical values ​​to link to Rio Ave.
                Asked for too much wages or as Rio Ave puts it "astronomical values", haha.

Comment

This Zahedi kid is stupid, going to Zorya is a lateral move, wages are not everything, Rio Ave could have offered him much more opportunities in a better league.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    This Zahedi kid is stupid, going to Zorya is a lateral move, wages are not everything, Rio Ave could have offered him much more opportunities in a better league.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Júnior_Brandão

Instead Rio Ave signed Persepolis flop Júnior Brandão

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Asked for too much wages or as Rio Ave puts it "astronomical values", haha.
                      Doesn’t necessarily mean the decision was all about money. It says the teams had an agreement so he probably asked for higher wages just so the deal wouldn’t go through. Why would a forward trying to break into TM move to a team where attacking opportunity is limited.

Comment

Doesn’t necessarily mean the decision was all about money. It says the teams had an agreement so he probably asked for higher wages just so the deal wouldn’t go through. Why would a forward trying to break into TM move to a team where attacking opportunity is limited.
                        I really don't understand this transfer. Zorya is just 3 pts above olympik donestk. He just had to continue his good spell in a team he was used before a better move.

Comment

What do you base this on that his attacking opportunities would be limited? Rio Ave lost some of their attacking players this window and looking at the reinforcements they brought in there seems to be a low entry bar in the attack, especially of Zahedi's quality.

Not to say Zorya is a terrible move especially with EL, just Rio Ave would have been preferable (although could have been worser move e.g. Qatar/Turkey).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            What do you base this on that his attacking opportunities would be limited? Rio Ave lost some of their attacking players this window and looking at the reinforcements they brought in there seems to be a low entry bar in the attack, especially of Zahedi's quality.
                            Not to say Zorya is a terrible move especially with EL, just Rio Ave would have been preferable (although could have been worser move e.g. Qatar/Turkey).
                            They’re 2 points above the relegation zone, 2nd fewest goals scored, their forwards have scored a total of 3 goals...

Comment

Really can't criticise him for wanting to play alongside the greatest striking prospect in world football.

Comment

Zahedi goes from Donetsk to Luhansk...

FC Abkhazia and Transistria United when ?

Comment

Working...
                                X