Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Haha ...great interview..! Though typical of all Irib broadcasts filled with technical difficulties..!

Couple of JavoonMard e Gholdoro ba technic ...! 💪
    Future TM frontline Fire-Power looking Bright ..!

Comment

On the bench

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        On the bench
        at least its refreshing to have a 19 year old who we know can start on bench, will be afforded good mins in most situations, and has confidence of his coach, and is improving.

One guy I will not be worried about in the next 1.5 years (length of loan) is allahyar. Was probably one of the most underrated and beneficial iranian transfers of recent memory.

Comment

Game nearly over and they are 1-0 up, he came on in the 54th min. I’m out and about and haven’t been able to watch any of the game , anyone been able to catch how he played ?

Comment

Goal! 95th. 1v1.

Comment

Nice! Way to get on the score sheet again. This move to Ukraine was a blessing for him

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Game nearly over and they are 1-0 up, he came on in the 54th min. I’m out and about and haven’t been able to watch any of the game , anyone been able to catch how he played ?
                He was excellent. Won the ball a bunch of times, whether it was aerial or shoulder to shoulder. As usual he worked very hard defensively. His work rate and physicality is a problem for defenders, he was fouled like 5 times. Nice goal at the end.

Comment

wow awesome news.

zorya are 4th with a game in hand.

Comment

Here is the link to his last minute goal.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...§ÛŒ-زوریا

Comment

3 goals this season. If he can hit 10 across competitions, I think he will have some suitors. Also good ratio of minutes per goal

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...20862105743362
                      Last edited by webmaster; 12-14-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        3 goals this season. If he can hit 10 across competitions, I think he will have some suitors. Also good ratio of minutes per goal

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...20862105743362
                        Thankfully I think he is set at zorya for 1.5 seasons. He can develop there quietly and not worry about any transfers and offers. It seems they are on track to get EL again.

Then if at this time next season he has developed along this path, I am sure the natural progression to Shakhtar (who are still heavily rumored to be behind his move to zorya) will be on the table and one of the best developmental clubs in europe atm.

Comment

Yek gole besyaar tamizi bood. Shoote seft o sangin bedoone shak o tardid.

Damesh garm
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Turkey is really a cancer league. Think our player need to recognize that and stay away.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Wow that was a great finish, not easy to do with tired legs!
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                Wow that was a great finish, not easy to do with tired legs!
                                Why would his legs be tired?

Comment

Working...
                                X