Top AFC managers must be dismissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The
    Drop the victim mentality, it's getting boring.
    Mr. THE, what good do you bring here instead of working for the enemy???? I am sure a lot of your Arab brothers are liking your posts and attitude. Who cares what you think or what your morals whistle for as a Persepolis fan??? Let the fans enjoy this win as I am not really sure if you are a Persepolis fan. We don't need fans like you. Learn to enjoy and let others do it as well. We don't care for your opinion which can only hurt our team. If you want to teach us your wisdom, then my wisdom is asking you to shut up. I am sure I am much older than you so RESPECT my wisdom. I created PFDC for fans to come here and support their teams, enjoy and not destroy. Capiche??

You must be 9 years old as you have not seen AFC being unfair to Iranian football before??? I have seen 30+ years of it young boy so how dare you say it is boring?? It has been the greatest challenge to see a fair AFC towards all Iranian teams. Is it because your check gets delayed or your love for Arab AFC has grown so much you can't just hold it in you?????? Stop playing this game here as I am really getting tired of your shitty attitude on this site. It's only one click away for me, so don't push your luck.

This is the kind of opinions we don't need on PFDC. If you have a hard time getting my comments, let me know so I can make them bold for you so you could read it better.

From now on, I will delete all your posts with this shitty mentality. I am not giving you a platform for your agenda on a site that so many people worked so hard for and people like you want to destroy our reputation and credibility.
    Last edited by webmaster; 10-05-2020, 03:18 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      nisfejahan jaan, again I agree with your general sentiments and passion, but in a court of arbitration, it would be very difficult to argue this. Iran is multi-ethnic, certainly with "Asian"-looking citizens to the north and from the east. In addition, the AFC contains a billion Chinese (not to mention Japanese, Vietnamese, Laotian, etc members). To argue ignorance of the rules or ignorance that this gesture can be interpreted as racist is a very weak argument in courts. The cross sign and the WP sign etc will likely catch up and be treated similarly. But the slanted eyes sign is cringe-worthy before, now, and in the future. It would be best to argue against this ruling from an inconsistent application and the suspicious timing standpoint.
      I think we agree more than we do not. I just do not believe there is any racism in Iran towards eastern-type eye shape. I do not understand where this is coming from. I grew up in Iran and I can point to a single instant where I say someone being discriminated against due to their eye-shape.

Do slanted-eye people get discriminated against in housing? How about education, government position, exclusion from certain schools, sports, neighborhoods, friendships, social hierarchy?!!! I would answer no, no, and no. The issue of Afghans is non-relevant as it has nothing to do with the shape of their eyes, but immigration. Afghans in general could easily pass as Iranians, as they are racially very very similar.

I just think that we are judging him by the screwed up western mindset. If the west is racist against far-eastern, Iranians must be too?!!

And the freaking Sheiks are jumping on the bandwagon whilst they are practicing modern-day slavery against some of the very same people such as Philipinos. Give me a break.

Sometimes we are our worst enemy. The reply by Iran to this travesty should be: F*ck you all, if the rest of you f8ckers are racist, don't blame it on us and find some other excuse to justify your shortcomings.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        nisfejahan jaan, again I agree with your general sentiments and passion, but in a court of arbitration, it would be very difficult to argue this. Iran is multi-ethnic, certainly with "Asian"-looking citizens to the north and from the east. In addition, the AFC contains a billion Chinese (not to mention Japanese, Vietnamese, Laotian, etc members). To argue ignorance of the rules or ignorance that this gesture can be interpreted as racist is a very weak argument in courts. The cross sign and the WP sign etc will likely catch up and be treated similarly. But the slanted eyes sign is cringe-worthy before, now, and in the future. It would be best to argue against this ruling from an inconsistent application and the suspicious timing standpoint.
        I don't understand your insisting that we have no case. I really don't.

Comment

Next to providing evidence in the case of Alekasir, and Perspolis uplifting his ridiculous ban of 6 months. I reckon that the Iranian football federation should sue AFC (Arab Football Confederation) for corruption and systematic cheating against the national Iranian team and clubs. Enough with this nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
            Esteghlal fans have done worse and continuing to do so here. Just check the Instagram and Al-Nassr page.

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
              No where in my posts do I say we don't have a case. But how you argue the case is important. If PP take this to court with the wrong arguments, they will lose. Remember, this is AFC (aka Arab Football Conference). They will use any means to dismiss this. And my point is that the argument that "he didn't know" or that his "nephew has slanted eyes", will not suffice. It's got to be a slam dunk case of improper/inconsistent application, with a timing to inflict the most damage to PP.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                Next to providing evidence in the case of Alekasir, and Perspolis uplifting his ridiculous ban of 6 months. I reckon that the Iranian football federation should sue AFC (Arab Football Confederation) for corruption and systematic cheating against the national Iranian team and clubs. Enough with this nonsense!
                That is what I would do and then just attach Messi's photo's to it. Ask them he must be banned too or we need an apology and damages on top of it. That should do the job. And do not listen to parasites please. It's from the burn of the PP's success and their brain just stopped working. I know because I can smell Esteghlalis everywhere they go so they can't lie to me.
                Last edited by webmaster; 10-05-2020, 03:30 PM.

Comment

To these people, Messi is not racist but Al Kassir is?? This photo alone would win any case for Al Kassir easily and perhaps get huge damages too due to them taking our star player away so unfairly and without any research and above all wrongly and accusative for something he did not do. And only 2 hours before a so important match?? actions have consequences. This was a plot that could easily create a case against them.

My bilaakh to AFC supporters here as I don;t give these people a free platform to send messages and cooperate with their masters. Here is a PERSIAN territory. Move out or we will kick you out.

I have posted this photo many times, but the parasites ignore it and go on with their stupid rant. So I post it again. If you don't get this clear message, you don't deserve to discuss here.

Last edited by webmaster; 10-05-2020, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    Esteghlal fans have done worse and continuing to do so here. Just check the Instagram and Al-Nassr page.
                    Lets be honest, the SS fans doing this are a small minority. I think the people on this board saying crap like this arent even SS or PP fans, just clueless people with no legal interpretation or thought process at all, just keep sayings "iTs rAcISt" as if that sheds light on their argument. I personally am not SS or PP fan, just fan of any iranian team in ACL and my honest take is that :

For sure, the question of intent can be subjective in many cases. In nearly all those cases clearly decisions mustbe made that clamp down on racism and harshly. There is no question of intent here at all, the guy has been doing a celebration for 4 years unrelated to any asian teams or asian people. The reason he does it is super clear. The objections were not raised by the uzbeks or anybody else who "felt attacked or abused". They were raised by SS fans and a scared Saudi confederation.

Im not sure what is so hard for people to understand about that. Clearly CAS and FIFA understands given the way they have judged every high profile and non high profiel case of "slanted eye" incidents in the past. With those cases, the players really had no argument. They claimed "personal reasons" without providing any details, without having a history with the celebration, while performing it on asian soil, etc. ISSA meanwhile has an actual case, pictures from last 4 years of celebrations, pictures of his nephew, no COMPLAINT from any uzbek or other asian who thought it was directed towards them or felt offended, etc. You cant tell me he "doesnt have any case"

Comment

^ we have unfortunately a few parasites on our site. They try to politely rape every idea and post on PFDC. But I am on them rest assured.

Comment

Working...
                      X