Top AFC managers must be dismissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top AFC managers must be dismissed

We have a great case against this stupid body.

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
    We have a great case against this stupid body.
    who? what?

Comment

Happy Hanukkah!
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If you are referring to the ban of the PP forward, i am afraid we have no case based on that. Even FIFA would have issued him with a ban for that celebration which would be deamed as racist from all angles.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          If you are referring to the ban of the PP forward, i am afraid we have no case based on that. Even FIFA would have issued him with a ban for that celebration which would be deamed as racist from all angles.
          do you know how messi used that as celebration? No ban. Valverde or real madrid + urugay, no ban. Countless others. They didnt even have explanations. Alekasir has done this celebration for 4 years, and the reason is clear with one picture of his nephew you can see that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a7774101.html
          you dont believe me, here is valverde who actually did in u20 WC in SOUTH KOREA!!!! He was not even banned one match. He claimed he did it as a private celebration for friends...

Lavezzi took a promo pic when he signed for Hebei fortune in china doing same thing. His was actually racially based.

Alekasir is shouting out his nephew like he has been doing for 4 years. The ban would be totally unprecedented on behalf of FIFA and from legal standpoint has no mirroring verdicts from previous cases to lean back on. Perspolis can easily point to the lack of legal precedent for such a verdict, plus alekasir's evidence and many pics from celebrations vs iranian teams, arab teams, picture of his nephew, etc. if the court was expedited to CAS or any other hearing that isnt AFC it would be quickly overturned.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
            who? what?
            I am really lost. I thought the AFC incorrectly characterized Alkasir's cellebration as racist while it was proven to them that it wasn't so. Wouldn't this justify a serious complait to the right body against AFC?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              do you know how messi used that as celebration? No ban. Valverde or real madrid + urugay, no ban. Countless others. They didnt even have explanations. Alekasir has done this celebration for 4 years, and the reason is clear with one picture of his nephew you can see that.

you dont believe me, here is valverde who actually did in u20 WC in SOUTH KOREA!!!! He was not even banned one match. He claimed he did it as a private celebration for friends...

Lavezzi took a promo pic when he signed for Hebei fortune in china doing same thing. His was actually racially based.

Alekasir is shouting out his nephew like he has been doing for 4 years. The ban would be totally unprecedented on behalf of FIFA and from legal standpoint has no mirroring verdicts from previous cases to lean back on. Perspolis can easily point to the lack of legal precedent for such a verdict, plus alekasir's evidence and many pics from celebrations vs iranian teams, arab teams, picture of his nephew, etc. if the court was expedited to CAS or any other hearing that isnt AFC it would be quickly overturned.
              https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/...ist-behaviour/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-10-games.html

And more specific slant eye gesture ban

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/f...-cup-qualifier

Comment

look at what you are sending and actually read it.

FIFA introducing harsher punishment for those found guilty of racism. OK. Key word is found guilty (AFC didnt find anybody guilty they just got a load of saudi cash up their ass last minute, wont work that easy with CAS). They also introduce legislation allowing for victims to make statements and participate in proceedings (which no uzbek player wanted to do and complaint was not even lodged by them). Not sure who is victim here, his nephew?

Last article is about bahraini player making the gesture AT THE FANS!!!!! who were all from hong kong. What does this have to do with alekasir situation? We know for a fact hes been doing celebration regularly for 4 years. We know for a fact its for the love of his nephew. I hope you are not disputing that.

AND NOWHERE in anything you sent is a 6 month ban from football mentioned.

Comment

Look i dont want to get in any arguement and hence i just put in some relevant links, your interpretation & opinion is yours but cannot be imposed on others. I have a different opinion about any racist or gestures can be deemed as being racist remembering that these football players are role model for many including young ones. Similarly i cant impose my opinion on you. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by The
                    Spam
                    BARS!
                    Last edited by webmaster; 10-05-2020, 03:21 PM.

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

I still think EA Sports should be disbanded after they depicted Iran "fans" to be wearing Arabic clothes in their world cup videogame a few years back.

We can't always get what we want though.

Comment

Bi khial baba. The whole world is saying that the ban was excessive and unfair. Bro, please focus on carrying Saudi and Japanese flags. Anything against PP makes you guys happy. Anyways...

I agree with Kianstarwars. We have a case against AFC. But with this current management and government; they only know how to defend hezbullah, Hashad o shabi and Hamas. They don’t give a ... about our teams. I don’t expect anything from incompetent uneducated IFF, if anything wants to happen has to be done by fans united action
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Ban Messi too while you are at it. or you need more angels?? ha ha

Last edited by webmaster; 10-04-2020, 12:13 PM.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Heck yes he did it too:

Last edited by webmaster; 10-04-2020, 12:48 PM.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by The
                              SPAM
                              intentions definitely matter when you are banning somebody from their job for 6 months.
                              Keep in mind the Uzbeks didnt even file the complaint... There is no victim of this "racial abuse" that is coming forward, a key element of a racist attack (be it on fans, another player, a ref,a coach, a host country, etc)
                              Last edited by webmaster; 10-05-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X