Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

porto v chelsea
    Perfect

Porto's first game at home. so Taremi will miss that game and away he will score or make those important away goals.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Porto got Chelsea

Comment

Chelsea not the sort of side to rape Porto so hopefully all to play for still in 2nd leg. Rudiger and Zouma deffo prone to a cheeky over-physical challenge/Taremi dive

Comment

Dinamo/villareal. Will play the winner of arsenal/slavia in semi

Comment

Tuchel's teams always start off well, the timer is running out just in time for a Marega hattrick first leg and a Mehdi penalty won in the last minute of the second leg to knock them out.

Comment

If Porto gets through Chelsea then they play Liverpool or Real Madrid in the semis.

No Bayern or Man City in that side of the draw is good for those teams.

Comment

At this stage of the competition, there is no weak team. Every team will do more than their best. Even the weakest team in the competition could beat the strongest team and advance to the final.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Dinamo/villareal. Will play the winner of arsenal/slavia in semi
                  That is doable for Dinamo, also i won't be surprised if Slavia upset Arsenal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Decent draw. My biggest fear was Bayern or PSG, which would’ve had the potential to blow out the fixture in the first leg. As some have already mentioned if Porto keeps the score line tight at home then in the away leg with the squad at full strength they can get another upset

Comment

Comment

Since Tuchel has taken over at Chelsea he has shored up their defence , I think they have only conceded 2 goals in his reign so far and one of those was an own goal.

He plays three at the back and two wing backs and then he plays with a lone striker too (Havertz, Werner, Abraham or Giroud). Defence is backed up by Kante and Jorginho. Then he has the trickery and pace from players like Pulisic, Ziyech and Hudson-Odoi. Support to the attacking players is given from Mason Mount , who after being dropped in Tuchel’a first game has picked up his numbers.

Comment

PORTO VS CHELSEA!!!!

That is an amazing draw, a very winable game. Hopefully they won’t miss Mehdi too much in the first game I won’t be surprised if SC tries to shake things up and come out a little more conservative in the first game.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            That is doable for Dinamo, also i won't be surprised if Slavia upset Arsenal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Spanish teams love UEFA cup though. They really know how to pick it up late in the tournament.
                            Will be interesting though.

Comment

Chelsea is also in remarkable form right now. Tuchel has turned the team around. Porto has a lot of heart, but considering they're missing 2 key players for the first leg and their lack of a true world class player, it will be very tough.

Comment

This so analogous to TM and their WC draw. Everyone (not in this forum though) is writing off Porto as the clear underdogs with Chelsea to waltz into the semi-finals. It will clearly be a difficult match without Mehdi and Sergio, but it's in Dragao. The Porto midfield (even without Sergio) and defense are very solid. They shut down CR7 (the highest UCL/Euro Cup scorer in history). If they can keep it close or come out with a draw, they will have a very good chance to progress with the second match at full strength. SC knows this, and will use the underdog label to his advantage (as CQ did in the WC).

Comment

Working...
                                X