UEFA Champions league & Europa league draws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    The guy that went out of his way, bought a benchwarmer from the bottom of the league in EPL as his star player, gave that player countless chances to shine and eventually after 1 year of trying to fit that player in, is considering other options.
    seems legit..

Comment

Sept 7th:

Porto vs Althletico
      Bayer vs Club Brugge

Both kick off at 12 noon PST (simultaneously, unfortunately).

Get your TV and laptop ready to watch both at the same time

Comment

Draw of uefa champions league today at noon (Germany time) and europa league at 1pm (Germany time).

Porto can draw PSG, Liverpool, Inter, Milan, Dortmund, Frankfurt, leipzig.

Leverkusen can draw Man United, Rennes, Monaco, PSV, mydtiland, Nantes, Roma

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Draw of uefa champions league today at noon (Germany time) and europa league at 1pm (Germany time).

I hope both teams get doable draws. Fc Porto against Eintracht Frankfurt and Leverkusen against Mydtiland haha 😄👍🏽

Comment

If Mourinho wins it all with Roma.. wow. I doubt it as it looks like a tradirional 7-1 trashing coming their way if facing united later on but still. Will be sick if he pulls it of.

id like to se Porto vs Liverpool, think they can beat them as they are in form and Liverpool not there yet. they will be harder to beat later on.

Edit: since it february games the in form thing i wrote isnt correct.

whats the dates for the games btw? After wc right?
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

If Mourinho wins it all with Roma.. wow. I doubt it as it looks like a tradirional 7-1 trashing coming their way if facing united later on but still. Will be sick if he pulls it of.

id like to se Porto vs Liverpool, think they can beat them as they are in form and Liverpool not there yet. they will be harder to beat later on.

whats the dates for the games btw? After wc right?
              Yes in February

Comment

Inter porto

Comment

Decent draw. Fully possible

Comment

Going to be an open game with plenty of goals.
                    Porto is going to win this.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Leverkusen vs monaco

Comment

Leverkusen vs monaco
                        How is Monaco doing at the moment? I‘m absolutely not following the French Farmers League. I just know that Paris is playing good but I think Bayern Munich is going to tear them apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                          How is Monaco doing at the moment? I‘m absolutely not following the French Farmers League. I just know that Paris is playing good but I think Bayern Munich is going to tear them apart.
                          Monaco did started well but are better now. They were trashed by trabzonspor 4/0 recently though

Comment

Working...
                          X