X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game just Started.

Farense vs Santa Clara. Shahryar on bench

Comment

^^ He didn't impressed me (yet) to be fair. Same goes for Alipour.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Moghanlu starting as striker against Braga in a few minutes.

Go Shahriar!

Comment

Here is a working Link (so far): http://elixx.xyz/porto.html?streamer...cerstreams.net

Go Shahriar!

Comment

He's playing really good. Extremely tough and physical. 66' losing 1-0 but Santa Clara dominating now.

Comment

Seems like he doesn’t get much service from the MF they need to do a better job of creating chances
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsTl4fKMPU8
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Seems like he doesn’t get much service from the MF they need to do a better job of creating chances
                  In be nazare man yek bakhshe ghazie ast. Bazikone baazisaaz dar in team kam ast.

Amma harkatesh bedoone toop dar baazihaayi ke kardeh ham khoob naboodeh. Yani baraaye khodesh ham fazaa peyda nakarde.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    In be nazare man yek bakhshe ghazie ast. Bazikone baazisaaz dar in team kam ast.

Amma harkatesh bedoone toop dar baazihaayi ke kardeh ham khoob naboodeh. Yani baraaye khodesh ham fazaa peyda nakarde.
                    I’ll take your word for it since I haven’t watched more than 15-20 mins of his games but I will say from a physical standpoint he has looked good. That’s what he is....a big physical forward. I never believed he would be a top goal scorer but I expected some more from him....to your point some of it could be from him and some of it also has to be on the lack of service bc when I’m catching Santa Clara matches he’s not getting much to work with
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Is Santa Clara the Esteghlal Khouzestan version of Liga Nos? Cause of their logo sharing resemblance with Benfica. I haven’t done my history homework on this one yet.

Comment

I'm not sure what the intent with Moghanlou is. He's never been a playmaker. He's a tall, strong target forward. He wants to head the ball in or win scrappy duels in the box. He's not going to run to the half, steal the ball, dribble 2 and slide a beautiful through ball in.

Comment

He is great player to have in the NT , maybe not fix, but in Asia big players can kill.
                          He is not a goal scorer. But, his size and now training in Europe helps his tactical style as well as physique. imagine having him on the bench against Bahrain. ore very good team, you know you wont make much in term of free play. Set piece expert and can keep the ball with his back against goal so fast players such Taremi, Torabi JB ore Golizadeh make the runs behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                            He is great player to have in the NT , maybe not fix, but in Asia big players can kill.
                            He is not a goal scorer. But, his size and now training in Europe helps his tactical style as well as physique. imagine having him on the bench against Bahrain. ore very good team, you know you wont make much in term of free play. Set piece expert and can keep the ball with his back against goal so fast players such Taremi, Torabi JB ore Golizadeh make the runs behind him.
                            There is still people rating torabi, the guy that didn't even succeed in qatar?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              There is still people rating torabi, the guy that didn't even succeed in qatar?
                              He is still in the team, and will be used. Have international experinse and is a good squad player.
                              Behind Goli and JB who else do we have with experinse and can do a better job then him as a stand in ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                                He is still in the team, and will be used. Have international experinse and is a good squad player.
                                Behind Goli and JB who else do we have with experinse and can do a better job then him as a stand in ?
                                Ghoddos and Ghaedi can both play at cam and on the wing.

Comment

Working...
                                X