Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a thriller this match is turning into - controversial red card for Brentford Deney takes the PK for watford to put them up 1-0

Then almost immediately Brentford get near Watford box and get a penalty which toney calmly and cool converts it to make it 1-1!

Brentford playing with 10 men
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wowww mbuemo misses a sitter in the box for Brentford....golden chance to put the bees ahead there
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Forss on for Brentford saman should be next.....come on frank
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Into extra time now. No Saman unfortunately.

Comment

Watford with 3 yellow cards in the last 10 minutes.

Comment

FT 1-1. Great effort by Brentford with only 10 men. Earned a point away at Watford. They are now ranked #6 and in the "Promotion play-off" section of the table.

Comment

Solid result for Brentford away from home against a good team. Disappointed there was no saman but I understand it unfortunately, he must not be in shape still.

Thomas Frank and watford’s manager were exchanging some words after the game, very heated and tense second half.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

12 game unbeaten streak in one of the most competitive leagues around. The Bees are going up

Comment

Comment

Hercules has fallen on hard times.

Comment

Couple of big matches coming up:

Vs Reading on Saturday in Championship

Vs Newcastle on Tuesday in EFL Cup

Comment

pics from recent B-team match

Comment

Hoping Ghoddos gets his form back, having him, Gholizadeh, Taremi and Azmoun on the pitch can destroy any team's defense.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Interesting enough I am doing a career mode on Fifa with Brentford and they are so stacked in the positions he plays in. Even if he gets back to fitness there is no guarantee he will get a starting place.

Going to open discussion here - with this in mind, would you be open to him going back to Amiens if he was going to get game time and more chance to build up his match fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Interesting enough I am doing a career mode on Fifa with Brentford and they are so stacked in the positions he plays in. Even if he gets back to fitness there is no guarantee he will get a starting place.
                                Going to open discussion here - with this in mind, would you be open to him going back to Amiens if he was going to get game time and more chance to build up his match fitness.
                                no. amiens are crap and lower midtable in ligue 2. Brentford are a PL level team and have strong chance of promoting this season. Saman visibly needs to continue getting more fit, but this coaching staff have shown with many players they are able to recognize talent and improve their deficiencies, even if it takes time at first.

Amiens meanwhile has no way to improve saman, no way to motivate him, just nothing in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X