This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    5 subs allowed. He has gone for Fosu over Mbuemo instead and then two holding midfielders. Brentford won this fixture last month 1-0 playing a lot of the game with 10 men and by far were the better team that day.

I see it being much closer today , a lot of Premier League experience in that Bournemouth team.
    yea, he's fielded a rather strong attacking line-up and Fosu would be the bit faster guy with a much higher Workrate to do the hard running and the defensive bitchwork right behind the front 3, so they dont get undone too easily from a possible swift counter..!!
    Embueno/samman who are the slower but far more quality and clever will be brought off the bench in 2nd half to run against more tired legs. ...!!

lets hope they dont give up a tokhmy early goal, like they are susceptible of doing and then having to chase the game ..!

Comment

looks to be a
      formation according to sky coverage folks ..!

Comment

nervy choppy lame boring game so far, lacking the necessary quality all over the pitch ..!
        Burnamouth have had the most dangerous scoring chances so far and Brentford are unable to string more than 2-3 passes together ....theyve been forced to resort to predictable highballs into box and badly lacking some creativity in AM front that our boy can provide in spades ...!!
        a formation and tactical change at HT is much needed by Frank if the action on the pitch remains same ...! bring Sammy in place of Fossu in 10 position behind the strikers and you get something going ...!

Comment

how is this boring? what?
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
            how is this boring? what?
            looks the vintage kickNrush championship game so far to me
            i suppose what's on the line is about the only thing making this game watchable but to a neutral viewer this is dogshitt choppy boring football..

Comment

0-0 HT
              Frank needs to change his whole approach to this game for 2nd
              nothing has worked for his team as is and they are lucky to be Level at HT

Comment

Time for super sub Saman

Comment

Brentford don’t look like themselves at all in 1st half. They need creativity and energy they struggled to get the ball past mid field since I started watching the last 10-15 mins of the half.

That save by Raya and then Toney blocking the rebound was amazing. Both saved clear goals there
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

0-1 Down from a swift counter
                    dont know wtf their captain was doing playing soooo deep up front in RW....? he supposed to be a CB..?
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 05-17-2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Frank is a hapless coach when it comes to making impactful and punctual often obviously necessary tactical and squad changes
                      3riple change coming up soon for brentford.... none Sammy..!! smh

Comment

Coach seems to choke when it matters.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

wth 4th sub coming on. no GOH DOS!
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Coach seems to choke when it matters.
                            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Yea
                            good manager but on the few chances ive gotten a chance to watch a full Brentford game, he's been out-coached by the opposing manager nearly every time in 2nd half(supposed coach's half)..!!
                            made some sensible changes right after conceding though today..! about to bring in the 4th change and Not looking like Samman unfortunately...!! :/
                            just let our man leave for TM camp already ....you stupid fking losers.!!
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 05-17-2021, 11:37 AM.

Comment

They're rushing and in a bad way.

Comment

Getting outcoached by Woodgate for goodness sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X