X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Saman came on in the 74th min.
    did he play well ?
    worth major minutes considerations come playoffs..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      did he play well ?
      worth major minutes considerations come playoffs..?
      There was no stream anywhere so no idea 🙂 .

Game finished 2-0 so Norwich finish as champions. Brentford guaranteed third - the loss of DaSilva and Henry really hurt there season. I think if they stay fit then they would have been in the top two.

Comment

Only 4 points.. Damn.. They came close to direct qualification again.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          There was no stream anywhere so no idea 🙂 .
          i gotta a on n off glimps of handful of late minutes before my link froze
          he looked lively and hungry enough out there and Brentford were still pushing for 3rd goal ...! looked to be playing his usual somewhere between 8 and 10 role in MF..!

He aint much of a late on impact sub of sorts ...he needs at least 30+ ..! about 10 mins to grow into the game and some more to affect the run of their offense positively..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            i gotta a on n off glimps of handful of late minutes before my link froze
            he looked lively and hungry enough out there and Brentford were still pushing for 3rd goal ...! looked to be playing his usual somewhere between 8 and 10 role in MF..!
            He aint much of a late on impact sub of sorts ...he needs at least 30+ ..! about 10 mins to grow into the game and some more to affect the run of their offense positively..!
            Agree completely, at Ostersunds and Amiens he was the play maker , their main player and he seems to revel in that. He likes to take control of the game including the set pieces.

Comment

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...play-offs.html

I’d guess that it’s gonna go down to the wire again this season & a big play late heroics will either win it for Brentford or Bournemouth..!
                I’d go for a sick late finish off of a Fk from Sammy boyeee..!
                Or maybe he’d get an own-goal from it like@ WC !? That’ll do the trick as well

Comment

I expect Saman to get a start today , last game of the season before play off and guaranteed 3rd.

Earlier kick off time - 12.30 GMT.

Comment

He's on the bench, unfortunately.

Comment

If he isn't even getting a start in a pointless game at the end of the season, I don't see how he's going to get any meaningful playing time if they get promoted to the EPL.

Comment

Ya, I think best we can hope for is a playoff winning goal so he at least obtains cult status and lingers like a bad smell a bit like Origi at Liverpool.

Comment

I’ll take him scoring the winning penalty in the play off final.

Comment

Bournemouth losing 2-0 which puts them in 6th. Tough game they will be for Brentford.

Comment

Toney puts Brentford 1-0 up. Barnsley now 2-2 with Norwich .

Comment

Saman misses wide on a counter.

Comment

Working...
                                X