Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meant to say as well that Watford won and got promoted so highest Brentford can finish is 3rd.

Comment

Damn
      So only got some scrub minutes ..!?
      @ least they are in playoffs & can now focus more on managing fatigue & winning momentum..!
      I’d gather they’ll likely start him in next game then ..!?
      Are Henry & JDS still out injured !? When are their expected recovery ?

Comment

Brentford's last 3 matches are pointless i guess. They have to play 5th or 6th ranked team anyway. So might aswell rest players for the main matches. At the end of the day its the winner of play-offs that will promote to PL.

Comment

the playoffs are a totally different beast. Form and ranking in that mini table usually goes out the window and its who can turn in probably a few of the most high pressure matches in world football (bc unlike losing a CL, the consequence of becoming second best is another long ass szn of championship, missing out on huge money, etc)

I think saman will get starts in these next 3 games and he has to deliver some good performances to give himself a decent shot of featuring heavily in those crunch games.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Brentford's last 3 matches are pointless i guess. They have to play 5th or 6th ranked team anyway. So might aswell rest players for the main matches. At the end of the day its the winner of play-offs that will promote to PL.
            not really ... in playoffs 4th place plays 5th ... while 3rd place plays 6th..!
            they are 3rd place now ... but only got 1-2 point lead over other teams in the likely playoff picture..!!
            Saman really needs to start to turn up his game.... i wish Frank would play him further up the pitch though... the last few times i've caught some short glimpse of their games, he nearly looks more like a DM out there..! i suppose that is a good thing for TM as we are really lacking quality in CM right now in TM, but he is far more effective and dangerous closer to the opponent's box..!

Comment

Yea i know bro but in general it doesn't make any difference. even if they become 6th they still have to play in play-offs and win both matches. Look at the teams bro there aren't any big diferences between (3rd,4th , 5th , 6th) teams, they are all equally dangerous. Matter fact Brentford lost to barnsley ranked 6th (0-2), so as i said there aren't any differences between these teams. At the end of the day brentford has to win both matches in play-off. Brentford can comfortably rest some players for their main matches in the play-offs. Do you get what im saying bro ?

Anyways hopefully brentford can win the play-offs and move to PL so we can see saman against big teams like Man U , man city , chelsea etc..

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              not really ... in playoffs 4th place plays 5th ... while 3rd place plays 6th..!
              they are 3rd place now ... but only got 1-2 point lead over other teams in the likely playoff picture..!!
              Saman really needs to start to turn up his game.... i wish Frank would play him further up the pitch though... the last few times i've caught some short glimpse of their games, he nearly looks more like a DM out there..! i suppose that is a good thing for TM as we are really lacking quality in CM right now in TM, but he is far more effective and dangerous closer to the opponent's box..!

Comment

With the four teams who look likely to be in , it will be quite an even set of games. Maybe want to stay away from Bournemouth as they have just played them and they are probably the strongest of the other other three teams. Swansea seem to be in the worst form and as it stands they would play them in the first play off.

Comment

Reading have just drawn with Swansea which means they can not get into top six. So Swansea , Brentford, Bournemouth and Barnsley are the play off teams.

I am sure Barnsley beat Brentford on the last game of last season which saved them from relegation and stoped Brentford from automatic promotion so that would be interesting if they get each other in the play offs.

Comment

So the play off is 3 vs 6 and 4 vs 5?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, that is correct/ they play each other home and away and the winner on aggregate goes through to the final at Wembley.

Comment

Comment

One point separates the four play off teams , two games to go.

Comment

Ghoddos starts at home to Rotherham.
                            Game kicks off in 45 minutes.
                            Rotherham will be up for this as they are fighting for survival and this is a game in hand for both clubs (Brentford actually have three games left after tonight.)
                            If Brentford win they get 4 points clear of 4th with two games left.

Also should be a good stream available as game is live on Sky Sports.

Comment

First start in a while for saman if I’m not mistaken? Seize the opportunity saman!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/78689/Br...am_United.html

Comment

Working...
                                X