This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Automatic promotion is looking more and more like a dream rather than a reality at this point....not a good result.
    Not really surprising considering they have the same manager, weaker squad and tougher competition than last year.

Comment

I don’t think anyone is catching up to the top two but that is the difficulty with the Championship. Two teams just relegated with there Premier League parachute payments and the knowledge of how to get promoted. Both have kept a lot of there best players and then strengthened too.
      It does look like play-offs , momentum is so key going into them though so let’s hope they get some form together.

Comment

Mixed results day for Brentford with the other games today on a day that they don’t play.

Swansea lost and Watford drew so chance for Brentford to bring the gap to 4 points to Watford if they win their two games in hand.
        On the other hand , Bournemouth , Barnsley and Reading won which means the chasing pack have got closer. It looks like it’s out of 7 for the top 6 places (Norwich will definitely finish top I think).

Comment

Comment

Bench

Comment

I suppose expected after his lackluster start in the last game ..!?
              Hopefully he comes off the bench & get a goal or 2 ..!

I don’t suppose there are any decent streams for this game if so please share

Comment

I’ll see if I can find a link Bache jaan

Comment

May be hard to find a stream - game not being shown live on sky sports.

Comment

https://buffstreams.tv/live-brentford-fc

Comment

Even better it’s BluesTv so the commentary all sounds like I’m talking 😂

Comment

Canos is a disgrace.

Comment

Another stream in HD:

https://www.poscitech.com/brentford-vs-birmingham-city/

Comment

Hope Saman comes on in the second half and scores 7. I’m watching Liverpool.

Comment

Saman coming on. 70th minute

Comment

Finished 0-0

Comment

Working...
                                X