This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Lol it's run by one of my Iranian friends. I don't think "Mehdi Ghaedi" would've been up there otherwise haha
    Darn it, I knew it was too good to be true.

Please ask him to do Ramin Rezaian next.

Comment

Swansea lost today. Barnsley and Reading tie each other, and Norwich City tied also. All good outcomes for Brentford. Unfortunately, Watford won today and solidified its 2nd place position in the league table. Brentford plays tomorrow at 4:30 AM Los Angeles time. Brentford is 10 points behind Watford but two games in hand. Must win tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Swansea lost today. Barnsley and Reading tie each other, and Norwich City tied also. All good outcomes for Brentford. Unfortunately, Watford won today and solidified its 2nd place position in the league table. Brentford plays tomorrow at 4:30 AM Los Angeles time. Brentford is 10 points behind Watford but two games in hand. Must win tomorrow.
        Definitely doable with 2 games in hand. But as you say, must win matches tomorrow and beyond.

Comment

Saman is starting, match is about to kick off. Live on ESPN+ for U.S. viewers.

Comment

He is starting but it is kind of meaningless games now to the end of the season which is 7 matches.
            They pretty much got playoff spot and direct qualification is almost out of reach.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

A Brentford defensive gaffe leads to an early goal, 1-0 for Huddersfield Town.

Comment

Only watched the last ten mins of that half but some observations.

Mads Sorensen is no way a left back
                There is no drive in midfield
                Mbuemo was shocking.

Comment

Saman has been deployed in MF, and he's doing okay (while somewhat anonymous), but I feel like Saman's best position is closer to goal. Playing him so far from goal nullifies many of his greatest assets: shooting, scoring, and being a playmaker.

With that said, Saman is still a fine MF player (and TM very well may need him in MF, if Skocic calls him up).

Lastly, I noticed this with TM too, but Saman disappears for large stretches of the match. There are 5-10 minute stretches where he doesn't even touch the ball. He fails to impose himself on the match at times, and he can be too passive. Don't know if it's an issue related to his fitness, confidence, or it's his general style of play. If he really imposes himself, he can be TM's best player.

Comment

Saman is off in the 71', decent performance.

Comment

Comment

Automatic promotion is looking more and more like a dream rather than a reality at this point....not a good result.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Fak another draw..?:/

auto promo looks a bit questionable with 9points to make up against Watford....!!? do they have any games @hand over them..? they look to have the easier remaining games and they do face them later on still for a 6pointer promo/relegation battle..!!

they look almost guaranteed of a play-off spot, but there is always that massive Confidence/Mental block too that they have to contend with which makes it even more difficult to promote for a club that's never made it to Premier league before..! they chocked last year in play-off which is a further proof to above issue..!
                          i think their best bet still is to give a good push for 2nd place and these bs Ties vs avg teams of the league doesnt help their cause..!!

they really need JDS and Henry back in health and move Saman further up the pitch to 10 position in order to combine with Toney and improve their current production levels and get more Ws than these underwhelming, repeated 1pointers..! Saman needs to step up his game too..!! there is no more time left for him to try and get back to full fitness and sharpness..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Automatic promotion is looking more and more like a dream rather than a reality at this point....not a good result.
                            yea man ...
                            ffs...werent they leading the whole fking league this late last year..?? or has Norwich been running away with that spot for long..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Fak another draw..?:/
                              auto promo looks a bit questionable with 9points to make up against Watford....!!? do they have any games @hand over them..? they look to have the easier remaining games and they do face them later on still for a 6pointer promo/relegation battle..!!
                              they look almost guaranteed of a play-off spot, but there is always that massive Confidence/Mental block too that they have to contend with which makes it even more difficult to promote for a club that's never made it to Premier league before..! they chocked last year in play-off which is a further proof to above issue..!
                              i think their best bet still is to give a good push for 2nd place and these bs Ties vs avg teams of the league doesnt help their cause..!!
                              they really need JDS and Henry back in health and move Saman further up the pitch to 10 position in order to combine with Toney and improve their current production levels and get more Ws than these underwhelming, repeated 1pointers..! Saman needs to step up his game too..!! there is no more time left for him to try and get back to full fitness and sharpness..!!
                              They are third on goal dif with one game in hand. They need to win the remaining 8 games and watfort to lose at least 6 points. Auto promo not over for them yet.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                They are third on goal dif with one game in hand. They need to win the remaining 8 games and watfort to lose at least 6 points. Auto promo not over for them yet.
                                I mean that statement basically says it all....winning 8 consecutive matches in a league like the championship is extremely tough. There are no easy games in this league, hoping for a miracle bc that’s exactly what they will need for automatic promo to happen.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X