This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Yep game kicks off an hour before Porto one.

Looking at the Brentford bench I can definitely see him getting game time, with the amount of subs they have on team sheet seems as if there is some injury worries or something.
    and its only on that kiri Ifollow thingy which means free links are very few and far in between

i certainly having a hard time following this match live.. anyone got good link to share..?

Comment

I’ve never been able to find a good Brentford link.

Brentford gone 1-0 up, that man Toney again.

Comment

Just seen , any of you have they Sky Bet app then you can watch the game on there - UK only though and you have to be a member.

Comment

QPR equalise 1-1.

Comment

2-1 QPR.

Comment

Saman is on.

Comment

Saman is on.
                Come on Saaaaaa Mon ..!
                Get a goal baby or 2 ..!

Comment

Game finished 2-1 , from what I saw at the end some nice interplay from Saman. There was a free kick towards the end and he was going to take it but someone came over (couldn’t see who it was ) and took the free kick off him and he moved away. Free kick amounted to nothing.

Comment

What the heck is going on with Brentford they don’t lose forever then suddenly 2 in a row? Strange!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      What the heck is going on with Brentford they don’t lose forever then suddenly 2 in a row? Strange!
                      just the nature of the championship. Long season, many games, hard to get it right for all of them. Even leeds who were immensely consistent in past few years and have carried it on to prem to a decent level dropped a good amount of games in championship in past few years.

I think Saman will return to xi away at coventry.

Comment

The only strange thing is going 21 games unbeaten in this league.

Comment

It was your boy Charlie Austin who scored Taz, hope you got to watch the goal in various different angles.

Comment

Am I imagining things or did Brentford started getting hot and climbing the table when Saman got a run of games and they lost the last two games exactly when Saman was moved to the bench... Just saying...

Comment

Saman was on the bench for this game but started and played 74 mins of the game before.

As others said , this is the Championship for you. Throw in with that the crazy schedule that Brentford have and also QPR were up for this game. I don’t think it will be too long before they are winning again.

Comment

Saman was on the bench for this game but started and played 74 mins of the game before.

As others said , this is the Championship for you. Throw in with that the crazy schedule that Brentford have and also QPR were up for this game. I don’t think it will be too long before they are winning again.
                                Correct you are. There goes that theory. Thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X