This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s in the last ten minutes
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

3-1 brentford. Saman not involved with the goals directly but they both came after he was subbed in.

Comment

I saw the highlight of the second goal , was very well worked.
        Cross comes in to Toney who is next to the goal line in the box , he chests it straight into the path of Dasilva who puts the ball in the back of the net.

Comment

Great result for Brentford who are now 2 points clear at the top with a goal difference of +27. 17 goals scored in the last 4 games now. Best team in the league by far at the moment.

Another goal and two assists today for Toney, who along with Taremi to Porto last Summer are my signings of the season.

Comment

Top of the table now. Great work Brentford!

Comment

Ghoddos starting
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Barnsley are 1-0 up. No stream I can find , annoyed that Sky Sports aren’t showing it as it’s the only Championship game today.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Barnsley are 1-0 up. No stream I can find , annoyed that Sky Sports aren’t showing it as it’s the only Championship game today.
                  Soccer24hd, non of that MiamaTV bs lol

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                    Soccer24hd, non of that MiamaTV bs lol
                    Can’t get that site to work , will have to make do with online commentary 🙂

Comment

Just read that Saman nearly scored from outside the box but goalie made a great save.
                      He looks well involved , put a cross in before that from a free kick that led to a header that was saved. Then another free kicked before that one that was well put in but the eventual shot was saved.

Comment

Barnsley 2-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Just read that Saman nearly scored from outside the box but goalie made a great save.
                          He looks well involved , put a cross in before that from a free kick that led to a header that was saved. Then another free kicked before that one that was well put in but the eventual shot was saved.
                          His free kick delivery for Pinnock was really good and it was well blocked, could have been a really nice goal.

His own shot from the edge of the box could have been a lot better, it was way too close to the keeper but it looked like he got a bit stuck in the ground whilst making the shot as he was looking at the ground quite a lot after the shot indicating he was blaming the ground for making him unstable.

Comment

Just read that Pinnock is having a bad game , his mistake for the second goal and also scored an own goal but it was ruled offside somewhere.

Comment

They've targeted Pinnock a lot because he literally doesn't have a right foot and they know that. The own goal that was ruled out I think was more because him and Raya had already seen the offside flag so they didn't really care much.
                              Barnsley should have had a penalty though.
                              Another great delivery by Saman from a free kick but we'll defended.
                              Overall whatever was in the water last night in Porto seems to be in the water in Brentford too, they've just not been themselves but they're getting themselves back into it now, just need a goal and they'll get something out of it for sure.

Comment

Ghoddos nearly scores a tap in after a save from a Canos shot, goalie gets to it first though.

Comment

Working...
                                X