Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank with some big praise for saman..."He is just stepping up up and up. And there is still more to come from him"

Comment

Really great to see that with franks coaching the entire squad is strong enough to continue winning games despite multiple injuries.

I think now that saman has gotten more fit, and showed very good quality recently that he will be a core part of this team

I watched the entire game today and I was very impressed with saman.

It seems that in defensive phases of the game, saman drops very deep to help the defense and midfield, but when brentford have some comfortable spells of possesion he is usually seen up top with toney and canos and fosu.

I think this role suits him well as hes recently shown great physical strength and good defensive work to win balls back in the midfield and still allows him to produce goals for the team.

Cant praise frank enough, what hes done with such a young squad, it would be absolutely delightful to see these guys in the prem next year.

Ghoddos has gained so much of his confidence back and you can see it with his shots.

Nobody on the brentford team has such a strong and deadly shot as he does.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I like how Frank is on the sidelines with his players , he is involved and supportive and doesn’t shout at his players when they lose the ball or is negative . Lots of encouragement and he has been the perfect manager for Saman to help build his confidence back and give him time to do this.

You can see that he was part of the youth set up with Denmark.

Comment

Another vantage point

Comment

Very happy to see the club and the fans being patient and supporting him. Saman is a quality player and I am sure now that he has hit his stride he will continue to impress and grow. Hopefully we get to see him in the EPL!
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Damn
              Missed a good one

Thanks for comments & updates boys

Goooooo Sammmy go go go baby

Comment

This May have already been mentioned but the goal celebration told a story to me too. Every outfield player came to celebrate with him and give him a congratulating hug. You can see how well thought of he is at the club , from the scouting of him to the words the manager uses when he talks about him and to the joy on the players faces with all of the goals he has scored.

Comment

^^^ That's most likely to do with his personality but judging from only what I see, I would say it is probably because he works very hard on the pitch until a few minutes before being subbed, he was literally everywhere the ball was. People appreciate hard working players.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

^^ Agreed with both valuable observations and comments above plus the fact that he is such an unselfish, loving and supportive guy (I also know from indirect contacts in Sweden and have seen the evidence ). I am so proud of him. He has been through a lot of adversity in the last couple of years and he is flourishing on the pitch at a great club, awesome coach and technical staff, strong team and quality organization. Sky is the limit for Saman at this point and I have no doubt that he will only get better along with Brentford. It is now becoming a dream to see him shine with TM all the way to Qatar WC 2022.

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Yo, take it to the ARJ thread if you want to spew nonsense about Potter. We can throw some hands in there.

This kid would be working at a Stockholm McDonald's if it wasn't for that man.
                      You're right my mistake. I should have said Brighton & not Potter. Potter's work with Saman & the opportunities he provided Saman in Sweden demonstrated he is capable of player development. That being said I hope Brentford make it into the Premiership and Saman continues his progression. It is refreshing to see one of our players excel in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                        You're right my mistake. I should have said Brighton & not Potter. Potter's work with Saman & the opportunities he provided Saman in Sweden demonstrated he is capable of player development. That being said I hope Brentford make it into the Premiership and Saman continues his progression. It is refreshing to see one of our players excel in England.
                        Saman, if not the best, was one of the best football talents at Potter's disposal in a semi-amature Ostersund ...! he had little choice but to play him frequently..!! and not sure ? but its also highly unlikely he played a big role in developing ghodoos's footballing talent ..?

potter's man management abilities are still very questionable to me and leaves a ton more to be desired..! he comes across to me as a mostly selfish and disingenuous cunt..! who mostly gets his players to play hard for him mostly because of fear of getting replaced by another player..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Saman, if not the best, was one of the best football talents at Potter's disposal in a semi-amature Ostersund ...! he had little choice but to play him frequently..!! and not sure ? but its also highly unlikely he played a big role in developing ghodoos's footballing talent ..?
                          potter's man management abilities are still very questionable to me and leaves a ton more to be desired..! he comes across to me as a mostly selfish and disingenuous cunt..! who mostly gets his players to play hard for him mostly because of fear of getting replaced by another player..!!
                          I didn't want to dig into Potter too much in this thread but here is my view: Saman was the stud \ arguably best player on that team, but his career needed a kick in the right direction. I believe at one point he was selling mobile phones while playing for Syrianska and his footballing future was looking pretty dim. He revitalized his career at Ostersund and his performances helped that club achieve what it did from 2016 - 2018. Im not saying the talent wasnt there im saying he needed the right environment \ opportunity to get to the next level.

We cant say potter had no hand in that. At Ostersund potter was known for his innovative team management and his belief in team moral, community and family. Ostersunds would serve dinner to the town folks, put on plays etc. So from a player \ club \ human development perspective Potter had some hand in Saman's development. Both Saman and Potter benefited from each other, it was symbiotic.

At Brighton Potter is over his head. His small town family \ community concept isn't gonna work. The egos, pressure, and stakes are too high to focus on "player development", opportunity etc. results are expected now and in a side like Brighton who is struggling to survive relegation every season "man management" is a after thought.

I agree whole heartedly with your assessment of potter as a coach & as a wanker. I just think the situation of potter in Sweden with Saman was much different than potter at Brighton with JB. Money, pressure, etc changes peoples personalities and perspectives and we can see that in potter, gone is the coach who led ostersunds up the ranks.

I stand by what I said that I wish JB had a coach like Frank to foster him in England, instead of a club like Brighton where Houghton & Potter didn't do anything except play him out of position, kill his confidence and bench him for scrubs. I hope we see Saman continue to grow as a player, excel at Brentford and get some legit opportunities in TM.

Comment

You can talk all the nonsense you want about Potter in predicting his future achievements with Brighton (even if the likes of Guardiola and Mourinho strongly disagree with you) but you're having a laugh if you think TeamPotter are going to stand by and watch his achievements with Ostersunds and the role he played in Ghoddos' development be misrepresented to fit your narratives.

His views on Potter will come out in the next 12 months when their paths cross in the prem and he'll no doubt bow down to the man. He knows how much he developed and how good a coach Potter is. He'll be well aware he wouldn't have got interest from Europe's big boys and acclaim from Wenger if it wasn't for Potter's managerial prowess allowing them to overachieve massively.

If it helps calm the anti-Potter brigade, here's what he had to say on Ghoddos in 2018: "He could play in any league in Europe, his highest level is very high. He has qualities for the top leagues".

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              You can talk all the nonsense you want about Potter in predicting his future achievements with Brighton (even if the likes of Guardiola and Mourinho strongly disagree with you) but you're having a laugh if you think TeamPotter are going to stand by and watch his achievements with Ostersunds and the role he played in Ghoddos' development be misrepresented to fit your narratives.

His views on Potter will come out in the next 12 months when their paths cross in the prem and he'll no doubt bow down to the man. He knows how much he developed and how good a coach Potter is. He'll be well aware he wouldn't have got interest from Europe's big boys and acclaim from Wenger if it wasn't for Potter's managerial prowess allowing them to overachieve massively.

If it helps calm the anti-Potter brigade, here's what he had to say on Ghoddos in 2018: "He could play in any league in Europe, his highest level is very high. He has qualities for the top leagues".

Oh boy... You used Potter and good in the same sentence. After the brigade is done with you, your biggest piece will be your left ear!!!

Comment

Even though Brentford is in the Championship, and Brighton in the Premier League, there is a DRASTIC difference in offensive style of play, and management

Just goes to show what the RIGHT environment can help a player achieve. How cool would it be if Jahanbakhsh joined Brentford too

Comment

Working...
                                X