Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a goal saman two shots first post rebound second screamer into the goal. just amazing
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Goal SAMAN!!!!!

Comment

Fantastic individual effort and goal. Was even impressive in the play right before with his pass to Canos.

Comment

That turn was beautiful , defender was sold completely. Then he sets up Canos but his shot is blocked , Brentford retain the ball and it finds its way to Saman inside the box, lovely strike and hits the crossbar. Ball deflects out to him and he smashed it into the goal. That was brilliant, now he quickly shifted his body to score off the rebound is top quality.

Comment

SAMMY BOY! Love that he’s getting on the scoring sheet while playing CM! Can we all take a moment to appreciate saman here this is a guy who went from playing striker to winger to CM and killed it in all 3
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Last edited by Leicester City; 02-03-2021, 02:27 PM. Reason: Different Angle

Comment

subbed out @78 min. limping a bit hope it is not too serious. well played deserve to be man of the match but close.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

About to be subbed min 78.

A very good game by him. First half he was tidy in possession and nearly scored with great shot.

Second half he scuffed one he should have scored inside box but then scored a great goal. The first touch was excellent to set up first great shot, then he made the rebound look a lot easier than it was with weak foot volley.

Also had some solid defensive contributions in second half, I remember one dangerous situation his positioning was very good to get to loose ball in box and clear out of danger.

Lastly, just visibly he looks wayyyy slimmer. Now we are seeing him get back to his ideal physique. He has a strong upper body a few times shrugged people off the ball cleanly today, but now is also moving around the field with ease.

He will only get better and happy with how they are rotating him too.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    About to be subbed min 78.

A very good game by him. First half he was tidy in possession and nearly scored with great shot.

Second half he scuffed one he should have scored inside box but then scored a great goal. The first touch was excellent to set up first great shot, then he made the rebound look a lot easier than it was with weak foot volley.

Also had some solid defensive contributions in second half, I remember one dangerous situation his positioning was very good to get to loose ball in box and clear out of danger.

Lastly, just visibly he looks wayyyy slimmer. Now we are seeing him get back to his ideal physique. He has a strong upper body a few times shrugged people off the ball cleanly today, but now is also moving around the field with ease.

He will only get better and happy with how they are rotating him too.
                    Great Recap, He is definitely looking slimmer.

Love how Frank is taking care and developing Saman by giving him minutes to get in shape / regain from without crushing his confidence.

Off topic but we can only imagine what might have been for JB if he had a decent coach who understood player development. Frank would have done wonders for him.

You looks at a side like Brentford and you see the building blocks for success, instead of the throw shit and see what sticks mentality of potter.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Yo, take it to the ARJ thread if you want to spew nonsense about Potter. We can throw some hands in there.

This kid would be working at a Stockholm McDonald's if it wasn't for that man.

Comment

Saman is definitely getting back in the groove. Everything is coming together for him. Being in shape, contract with Brentford, playing well and scoring. Today he just was full of energy and gave it his 100%. He left everything on the pitch.

Go Saman!

Comment

Up for MOTM

Comment

All positives from the Brentford forum:

https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...134246/page-11

Very good tonight. Really looking the part now.
                            Decent game tonight, he drifts into the 10 position which helps Ivan out too. Great back up option to have.
                            Works hard out of possession and looking better on and off the ball in possession. Pleased he is getting the hang of this league
                            Yes he has got better
                            He hits the ball hard, bloody hard with both feet and gets it on target when he connects properly. If he mishits one you can see how annoyed with himself he is but he doesnt get down. An excellent attitude to have
                            Settling in nicely,real pity there's no crowd to give him the 'Yes, you're a player welcome to the party' acclamation.
                            Looked really good tonight, second to Fosu for man of the match imo. I also think there’s a lot more to come from him. Looking forward to seeing more of him. I wonder if he can play wide when da Silva, norgaard, emiliano return?
                            I predict he will score goal of the season at some point.
                            He has a 40 yard screamer swerving into the top corner just waiting to be unleashed.
                            Good strength for a small man too.
                            Low centre of gravity makes him very difficult to knock off the ball.

Comment

btw, preston scored late so saman actually scored the winner tonight.

All 3 of his goals thus far, vs Middleborough, Luton, and tonight have been game winners.

Comment

love how he knows he has a lot more to give and is not satisfied with just a few goals

Comment

Working...
                                X