Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Yes, not even a single word of blame. He takes full responsibility and moves on amid the hurt that it all caused.

Go Saman!

Comment

Brentford vs Bristol city tomorrow at 2:45 pm EST (NY) will be shown on ESPN+ in the US (subscription required). Will be great if Saman starts. https://www.espn.com/soccer/match?gameId=579132

Go Saman!

Comment

Match Day. Starting

Comment

^ Come on Saman. Wear that mask over you nose man. We can't risk any harm to you.

I like the horns He is the GOAT

Go Saman!

Comment

A win tonight will take Brenford to second and in the promotion zone. Let's go!

Comment

Wow, Bristol scores an amazing goal off a free kick in the first minutes of the game.

Comment

who got the stream

Comment

http://soccerstream.tv/brentford-live-stream/

Comment

The way he's winning balls, I think he is gonna excel in midfield for TM. Would be a good test again the less physical AFC teans

Comment

playing excellently
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He’s playing very well. Nearly scored a laser of a strike that was destined for bottom corner is not for deflection. Forced good save by gk. Had some nice play in tight spaces and one nice show of his upper body strength, barging guy to ground by corner flag and playing in a good ball.

Comment

goal 1-1
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Those of you in the UK and if you have it, the game is live on Sky Sports.

Comment

I missed the start of second half and can see that Toney has made it 2-1.

Comment

Saman what a goal!

He had a beautiful turn a few moments before.

He is starting to get in form watch out!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X