X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canos makes it 5 and Saman subbed off at 82nd min

Comment

Toney makes it 6, this second half has been a demolition job by Brentford, Wycombe just crumbled

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
        Toney makes it 6, this second half has been a demolition job by Brentford, Wycombe just crumbled
        I should have waited to post that, DaSilva has just made it 7 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

They now have the best GD in the Championship, and sit third place with a game in hand. Not bad!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            They’re not all that good CB position from my earlier viewings ... Saman should pimp out Majid to BrenFord front office..!
            He fits the bill of their typical transfer targets ..!? Chea, young underrated & mostly under the radar ..!?
            Pontus Janson is out injured. He is their main man at the back.

Comment

It was clear during the entirety of last season that Fulham's PL place should have been this team's. As good as they are, the squad has one heck of a way to go to be ready for Prem football though. Busy summer in store.

Comment

Someone needs to tell Potter that this is the way to play entertaining attacking football...

Comment

i managed to find a live link to watch the match.

Saman was playing very deep but definitely a CM in todays match.

He showed a lot of defensive ability which I didnt even know he had.

He bullied people off the ball all game, made smart recoveries and interceptions and made very good passes to transition into counters.

He opened himself up to shoot as well but didn't get the ball as much.

Overall a very good game from him and he looked very hungry and energetic.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

If he can be an effective CM consistently that will be HUGE for TM as it’s currently one of the areas we are lacking in the most, if not THE most. I hope dragan is watching this.....having him next to a healthy and in-form Ezi can be so sweet to watch and bring back that force we had in that part of the pitch when we had the ando-nekounam partnership
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Frank and 4 Brentford players make Team of the Week. What a fantastic season/run they're having. Saman definitely chose correctly. They'll be in the EPL next season.

Comment

BacheLot , Brentford are reading your posts on here. They have just signed Winston Reid on loan from West Ham.

https://www.football365.com/news/exp...brentford-loan

Interestingly last night during the Liverpool game I was thinking whatever happened to that New Zealand centre back who plays for West Ham - couldn’t remember his name - this morning they answer me.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          BacheLot , Brentford are reading your posts on here. They have just signed Winston Reid on loan from West Ham.

https://www.football365.com/news/exp...brentford-loan

Interestingly last night during the Liverpool game I was thinking whatever happened to that New Zealand centre back who plays for West Ham - couldn’t remember his name - this morning they answer me.
                          Haven’t seen him in action in a while but he’s always been a superb CB, could be a very good signing.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

See how it works out for him . Just checked and he hasn’t played in the Premier League since the 2017-18 season and played 10 games on loan at Sporting Kansas City last year.

Comment

Recent interview/Podcast with Saman by Fotbollskanalen:

"Ghoddos has found right after dark time: "Thought of quitting football"

He has finally taken a place in Brentford and started to find the form.

Saman Ghoddos has put the legal process around a failed Huesca move with suspension behind him.

- It was a period where I thought about quitting football, just to avoid all the stress, he says in the podcast Lundh.

On Saturday, Brentford won 7-2 against Wycombe and Saman Ghoddos was included from the start in the London club, which is now third in the Championship after five victories and a cross in the last six matches.

For the Ghoddos who came to Brentford before the season, it has some time to find the right one, but recently he first lowered Middlesbrough in the FA Cup with goals and assists and then Luton in the league with the only goal.

- I'm still not really in top shape. But I'm starting to recognize myself. I think the reason is that I have started to regain the rhythm of playing football and training. It's clear that the shutdown has taken a toll on me, then it's been corona and lockdown and all. It has removed a rhythm that I have had. I have had to train hard without playing matches, he says in the podcast Lundh.

How else do you enjoy playing for Brentford?
                              - Extremely well. I feel good in the team. It is a really familiar club, it is very reminiscent of Östersund. It is much like Östersund, but with much better conditions.

Few have missed the tours around Saman Ghoddos who took his starting point in a failed move to Spanish Huesca and who gave a fine of 40 million kroner and a suspension of four months for the player. In the end, the fine was removed but the process has been tiring and the worst was when Ghoddos took his suspension for four months.

- It is clear that it was hard, it is one of the hardest I have been through. Everything was very negative, it was not just the football piece that was affected, everything outside of football as well. It affected my sleep, I was stressed all the time and thought about what would happen. It was a period where I thought about quitting football, just to avoid all the stress.

- Did you become stronger mentally from that situation? -Yes. Did I become a better football player? Very possible. I trained three times a day before I injured myself. I was in top shape, because mentally I told myself that I had an extra long pre-season of four months to train and get better and just drive.

How did you keep your spirits up?
                              - Family and friends helped. Mentally, I told myself that it has become as it has become, you just have to get out of this.

How did the club react?
                              Amiens was actually innocent but got rid of a player they recruited. - As they understood the situation, they also thought it was unfair. They were very sorry for me. But I will always be grateful for how they treated me. They helped me during and after, I will be incredibly grateful for that.

Does it feel good that Brentford bought you out now and that Amiens also made a good deal?
                              - Yes I think so.

You left Östersund for Amiens, and it was a move to Huesca that never happened. You mentioned how hard it was. What is your view on what happened, where you were fined 40 million which was then withdrawn?
                              - What is my view on it?

Yes, how do you look back on it? What just happened?
                              - A lot went wrong. Much that not even I could control. What I could control also went wrong. So everything.

What can you learn from it?
                              - I'm going to write a book. Read it and you will learn from it (laughs).

You save the story? You have been careful that you do not have the strength to talk about it but that you will at some point tell.
                              - Of course I want to help, because this should never happen to a player. But I can 't really go into that right now. I do not even want to talk about it, it evokes bad feelings."

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/lundh...a-med-fotboll/
                              Last edited by aenima_8; 02-01-2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Love his professionalism talking about the incident.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X