Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most positive thing about his performance was that he grew into the game... The more he played, the better he got. He was gassed at points in the game, but there were enough breaks in the game for him to recover and continue.. So good to have this game under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Nice goal
      It was actually a more difficult finish that it seems
      Him keeping his cool & rounding the defender before unleashing the curler was the key move ..!

Hopefully the start of many more to come in brentford shirt ..!

Ps
      Was that like 2-3rd team out there today ..!?
      it was a mix. Pinnock and Sorensen the two cbs started vs spurs and have generally been the starting cbs this season. Ghoddos and fosu are the most used players off the bench along with forss who has been interesting dortmund (he sucked today though). Dervisoglu who saman assisted, and then assisted saman just came from eridivsie loan. The rest were kids.

Comment

Marcus Forss was the other first team squad player , usually comes on as a sub. To be fair from his performance tonight forgot he was playing .

Comment

go to town boys

Comment

stand in head coach praising saman. Note how he specially appreciates his work off the ball today.

Comment

Comment

Finally!! happy to see him score and his team to continue to move forward, it can only get better from here
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

https://youtu.be/DqIuv6f8M4k
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Very happy for Saman to have been so effective in this game. He worked very hard. One thing I have noticed about our players is that they don't seem to watch their weight. Too much tasty kebab koobideh maybe? Even half a pound of extra weight could really affect your game. It causes you to be slow, get tired quicker, get injured because you are slow and many other problems. I hope he sheds a few pounds and become chaabok.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think this was an important game for saman for multiple reasons.

-He got an assist of his set pieces, which is one of his mains strengths.

-He scored a classic ghoddos goal, with great technique and very good finishing.

It'll do a lot for his confidence and I think he was looking a lot better on the pitch, certainly on his way back into good form.

The good part about the championship is that it has a ridiculous amount of minutes to be played, I'm sure saman will find his role soon and keep producing.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        His frequent usage of the word “obviously” reminded me of our own ARJ [emoji3]

Is he by any chance Irish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These kind of unnoticed transfers can potentially bring up good results. Such as Taremi at first in a lower team in Liga NOS and now shining with Porto.

Brentford are a top Championship team in a shout to be promoted in EPL. 23 games are to be played towards the end of the Championship and he played well in FA cup.

Watkins and Benrahma got transfers in EPL due to their last year campaign with Brentford. Saman will probably get more opportunities in the champ and i hope he takes it.

Whether to be promoted with Brentford which isn't unlikely or to get a good transfer on it.

Amiens was such a shit choice. Hope his 2 Years loan is true and wish they got an option to buy (?).

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                            These kind of unnoticed transfers can potentially bring up good results. Such as Taremi at first in a lower team in Liga NOS and now shining with Porto.
                            Brentford are a top Championship team in a shout to be promoted in EPL. 23 games are to be played towards the end of the Championship and he played well in FA cup.
                            Watkins and Benrahma got transfers in EPL due to their last year campaign with Brentford. Saman will probably get more opportunities in the champ and i hope he takes it.
                            Whether to be promoted with Brentford which isn't unlikely or to get a good transfer on it.
                            Amiens was such a shit choice. Hope his 2 Years loan is true and wish they got an option to buy (?).

I think the option to extend is for a two year contract on top of the year he has this year , not sure on what price has been set.

It is a big second half of the season for him, that performance against a Middlesbrough team that had more first team players than Brentford has was a very good one. We know that Frank and the sporting minds at Brentford rate him highly , which is why they had been chasing him for two years but this showed up the fans the player that he can be for them.

Hopefully it has shown as well what his best position is for them , not on the left but in that number 10 position. The only problem is that Dasilva, Jensen have been performing well in the central positions and Noorgard is still come back from injury properly.

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post

The option to buy is something like 4-6 million I believe.

It is widely expected that they will take it up. The structuring of the deal is similar to benrahma's sale to West ham (loan + buy option, that is virtually guaranteed to be taken up, although not officially an obligation).

As long as saman continues to improve his fitness and contributes in a meaningful (even if unspectacular) way between now and end of season (many, many games) he will be at brentford moving forward. It is a perfect place for him as you say.

Comment

Brentford drew Leicester at home in the next round of the FA Cup to be played on 22/01. Should they win, they'll face the winners of Brighton vs Blackpool

Comment

Working...
                                X