This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
    It really hurts thinking about Saman‘s carrier. From being praised by Arsene Wenger, playing outstanding for Östersunds to playing for a dead beat French team and now being a sub for a mid–table championship team.

God this guy had so much talent, what the actual f*** happens to him?
    They aren't mid table.. Lol

This is a very solid Brentford team.

Comment

It really hurts thinking about Saman‘s carrier. From being praised by Arsene Wenger, playing outstanding for Östersunds to playing for a dead beat French team and now being a sub for a mid–table championship team.

since when is tied 3rd midtable lol

Comment

VAR double screws over Brentford lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          since when is tied 3rd midtable lol
          If they haven’t been to the PL since Shah times, they’re mid-table for me

Comment

Lmao awful decision by VAR for the red card... The referees clearly don't understand how to play football, this is why they make so many mistakes in situations like that... It was an accidental contact, da Silva when to plant his foot in the ground and hojberg came too close to him... It's like going underneath someone when they want to put their feet down... Awful decision

Comment

I agree that there has been bad luck with Saman’s career , some bad choices and being screwed over by Ostersunds but Brentford are no way a mid table Championship team.

Comment

Well obviously I completely misread Frank's belief in Saman's readiness for this match. Brentford was just outplayed yet they had their chances in the parts I got a chance to watch. This is their first defeat after a while.

Go Saman!

Comment

I think it was Taz who was saying that he will play in the FA Cup match and I agree with that.

Saman is third choice left winger and in the central positions behind Dasilva, Jensen, Noorgard, Emiliano and will find it hard to overcome Mbuemo on the right.

Comment

Ya, the XI that got them to here in the League Cup will be given the FA Cup game.

Comment

If they haven’t been to the PL since Shah times, they’re mid-table for me
                      ok well fyi midtable quite literally means middle of the table. Has nothing to do with shahs time or your time or my time.

Comment

damn, so i gather Saman didnt even get a few trash minutes..!!? i didnt watch after the first 15-20min

sorta figured it was gonna be pretty much over for Brentford after they conceded that tokhmy opener ..!! it was an uphill climb from the get go against a mostly first choice Spur side and no coach that i know is as good as jose when it comes to closing out game and probably even advancing in tourneys when its do or die games time..!

Comment

FA Cup match vs. Middlesbrough on Saturday 10am PST on ESPN+ (for US viewers)

Comment

Thomas Frank has got covid so he won't be taking charge of the game tomorrow. His assistant will be in charge.

Comment

Middlesbrough have Covid cases too so they will definitely not be at full strength.

Comment

starts at 10 role tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X