Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, 3-4 brits have made it good or pretty good over there. All of them being there different decades. How many brits are there right now and how many have been there the same time? Kieran Trippier just became the 20th english player in La Liga last year. So there is a reson why they don't make it over there.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if his loan is terminated in January. Sending a 27 year old loanee to the play with the B team isn’t a good sign.

Comment

League Cup quarter final at home to Newcastle tomorrow. With promotion being clear priority, I imagine there may be the slightest hint of rotation to Brentford's XI and if so, Ghoddos is at the front of the queue to come in. A start against a crap prem side in a cup quarter final is about as perfect a scenario as one could hope for really in order to kickstart THE GHODDOS REVIVAL.

Comment

Brentford vs. Newcastle tomorrow, Dec. 22 at 9:30AM PST. For US viewers, match will be on ESPN+.

Comment

his best brentford game ironically came in his first game vs west brom in the cup where he picked up a nice assist to forss I think

Comment

Saman starting Vs Newcastle

Comment

No Toney is a shame but Forss is decent enough replacement.

Comment

Newcastle line up

Comment

Game is being shown live on Sky Sports in the UK.

Comment

Strong Newcastle line up that. Although after Covid ripped through there team I am unsure on who else they could have played or had on the bench.

Comment

jesssssss
                        Common Sammy Tear Shit Up ....!!

Comment

Comment

Wow saman getting to go up against a premier league side and his buddy Emil Krafth. He will be very motivated I’m sure
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not sure with the proposed formation that is on LiveScore , I don’t see Emiliano playing up front. Can see Forss there and then Saman on the wing and Emiliano in the middle in front of Janelt and Dasilva.

Comment

watchespn.com is showing it in the US. $6 monthly subscription (which you can cancel after a month). HD with English commentary. Great deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X