This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    no. amiens are crap and lower midtable in ligue 2. Brentford are a PL level team and have strong chance of promoting this season. Saman visibly needs to continue getting more fit, but this coaching staff have shown with many players they are able to recognize talent and improve their deficiencies, even if it takes time at first.

Amiens meanwhile has no way to improve saman, no way to motivate him, just nothing in general.
    Ok, point taken and by the way I agree with your views on Amiens. Just wanted to open the discussion up. With this in mind , Saman is on a one year loan with option at end of season for an extra two years as part of move. Would you take Saman being a big part player at Brentford till end of season and then potentially them not taking up the option and sending him back to Amiens or him going back to Amiens next month with a view that he is sent somewhere else on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Ok, point taken and by the way I agree with your views on Amiens. Just wanted to open the discussion up. With this in mind , Saman is on a one year loan with option at end of season for an extra two years as part of move. Would you take Saman being a big part player at Brentford till end of season and then potentially them not taking up the option and sending him back to Amiens or him going back to Amiens next month with a view that he is sent somewhere else on loan.
      I also dont think that will happen either. There is no indication of him being sent back at all. He is working on his fitness, their season is long, he will have many games to contribute. Unless he really fails to provide anything between now and summer I dont see them not taking up option. He was a long term target, the loan + option seems to just be mirroring the structure of benrahma deal to west ham.

The scenario you mentioned just isnt possible really. When you take a player on loan for a season its very rare to organize another loan in the middle of that.

Comment

Think it depends on the logistics of the loan and if they can call him back or vice versa.

I’m with you though , I really hope he gets some more minutes coming up soon and can show the player he is.

Comment

Comment

Home to Reading and Saman on the bench. Kick off at 3pm GMT

Comment

Saman on 64’
              Brentford up 3-1

Comment

He just looks out of sync out there. Several times his first touch led him down.

Comment

Brentford 4th. Only 3 pts behind Bournemouth in second place (last automatic promotion spot)

Comment

Didn’t see the game
                    But at least he was afforded meaningful minutes this time, which is encouraging ..! Although it sounds like he still outa shape & perhaps carrying that new-signing jitters ..!?
                    I know that he is very happy to be part of this team but he also needs to step it up sooner than later, cause as I said before teams in top 2 leagues in this country are often packed with deep, talented squads & paitience runs thin with their fans & mgmt.
                    to top it all off he is on a shaky contract situation with that loan with buy option..!

Comment

Huge and decisive win for Brentford. Their unbeaten streak is impressive.

Next up: Newcastle in EFL cup

Comment

Comment

SAMAN GOAL BEZAN DIGE or they won't buy you and you have to return to Amiens!!!

Comment

It's so sad to read all the tweets about Ghoddos. From everyone before wanting to see him presented to now wanting to send him back to France.

Why do Iranians have such a hard time succeeding in England? It's like Brits and La Liga, they never succeed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                              It's like Brits and La Liga, they never succeed there.
                              Man when I think of Brits and La Liga, I can only think of Beckham being a cult figure at Real, Lineker banging them in at Barca, the clutch Champions league performances of McManaman, Trippier being pretty fix for Atletico Madrid this season. Even Bale seemed to score some critical goals in finals...

The other players i can think of came with fans angry and left as cult figures (John Aldridge, Steve Archibald..)

the only negative ones I can think of are Mark Hughes and Jonathan Woodgate,

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X