This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Thomas Frank’s praise for Saman starting at 2:50 of this interview. I like this guy!

wow so he is coach is from denmark, and saman is from SKåne so they will understand each other really well and can talk in their own language as well. Its obvious he knows saman since he said saman has qualities on the ball, 100% scouted.

Comment

Brentford drawn against Newcastle in the quarterfinals. Pretty much couldn’t have asked for a better draw

Comment

I already love their fans and their coach. His performance was nothing special despite the assist but the fans have been drooling over him for weeks. The coach also seems to rate him very highly so all he needs to do is perform for a few weeks because as we know the Brits flip quickly.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Brentford Fans > Brighton Fans
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Brentford v Newcastle on December 22nd

Comment

Brentford vs Preston in the Championship this Sunday. Time for another Iranian to score against Preston.

Comment

Can't wait for Ghoddos to star in the Championship.

Comment

Looks like we've all chosen our warrior in what is a professional rivalry between Brentford and Brighton due to personal rivalries of the two owners. Both are big on statistics and use of them in making their money on the gambling markets and also using them to outperform their competitors in the transfer market. They used to work together but had a falling out.

Comment

ghoddos can help his team go to the premier league

Comment

I really liked the coaches comments after the game - great comments on Ghoddos and on the game overall. Seems like Brentford management have put their trust in him to get them to the prem and clearly looks like they have a plan, their scouting of Ghoddos is a prime example of that. I’m already a fan of this club!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Ghodus is an impact player. I suspect he will do very well in EFL, barring an injury. Brentford was unlucky not to be promoted last year, losing in the extra time of the playoff final against Fulham. At least they took their revenge for that match.

I expect Brentford to be in contention for promotion this year. They have a real coach and a good enough team. Hopefully Ghodus can play a big part.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I just hope Benrahma stays. He sent a great volley Saman's way that he controlled but couldn't make a decent shot to score because he was well defended (it was quite difficult). I think the duo could be explosive and elevate them to premiere league.

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I really liked the coaches comments after the game - great comments on Ghoddos and on the game overall. Seems like Brentford management have put their trust in him to get them to the prem and clearly looks like they have a plan, their scouting of Ghoddos is a prime example of that. I’m already a fan of this club!
                                I think the fact that he is from Denmark and Saman was born in Sweden helps in terms of how they relate. He seems like a decent person. Swedish and Danish are relatively close and they are both considered descendants of Old Norse language like Norwegian. It's similar to Farsi and Dari (Afghanistan). That again makes a difference.

Go Saman!

Comment

Working...
                                X