Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman still hasn't been given a chance to fully prove himself in TM. He is such a skilled player, and can be vital in a CAM position (speed, long range shots, dribbling, ball control & distribution), if he is on his game he can destroy all these Asian teams during counter attacks. Having him, Gholizadeh, and Jahanbakhsh in midfield supplying Azmoun / Taremi is so promising on paper. I have high hopes for Saman
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This guy plays his best as an starter
      He ain’t much of an impact sub..! Especially on short/limited minutes.....!
      he needs a bit of time to grow into game & get in tune with his attacking supporting cast & get his wheels going full speed n full impact ..! & so far at TM & Brentford he’s been mostly featured as a substitute player...that’s why he hasn’t quiet had the impact we’ve expected him to have based on his evidently inherent quality..!
      He may have joined too late to get a starting nod vs HK ..!? But if I we’re Eskoochie... I’d start him next to Saeed ..! He’s somewhat used short rest this season ..!

Comment

Does anyone else get the vibe that saman is not tight with anyone in TM besides abedzadeh? He’s never in pics with ppl I really question how his relationships are with the rest of the guys. At first they seemed so welcoming to him but now the poor guy is always alone. Maybe it’s just me but I look at all the pics from all the camps and follow all the players on social media and he’s never in a group with the boys.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Does anyone else get the vibe that saman is not tight with anyone in TM besides abedzadeh? He’s never in pics with ppl I really question how his relationships are with the rest of the guys. At first they seemed so welcoming to him but now the poor guy is always alone. Maybe it’s just me but I look at all the pics from all the camps and follow all the players on social media and he’s never in a group with the boys.
          think you are reading too much into it.

Comment

Ghoddos and Ghayedi should be ahead of Amiri and Nourollahi in the pecking order.
            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
              Ghoddos and Ghayedi should be ahead of Amiri and Nourollahi in the pecking order.
              Ghoddos and Ghayedi are attacking players and Amiri and Nourhollahi are defensive players.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                it could be harder for him to integrate with the rest, given that he grew up in a completely different culture/surroundings in sweden. abedz did live in the us and uk for a bit so thats probably why they are more in sync

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                  Ghoddos and Ghayedi are attacking players and Amiri and Nourhollahi are defensive players.
                  There is no rule of having more, less or equal number of offensive and defensive players. Ghoddos plays as a central midfielder and in all offensive positions. Amiri plays in different positions such as a winger and central midfielder.

You can have a lineup with Ghayedi playing as a winger and Ghoddos playing as a central midfielder, without Nourollahi or Amiri in the lineup. You can even play one of Ghoddos or Ghayedi and subbing the other in, without subbing in Nourollahi or Amiri.
                  #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Comment

The Bees have Saman's back!

Comment

I think today we saw a much stronger Saman than last game. Both being with the team and now his growth in England are paying dividends. Would be good to get him more minutes against Cambodia, but we should limit them as I want him fresh for Iraq as he's coming off a very long season.

Comment

His best TM performance. Needs to start everygame moving forward!!

Comment

We have to thank his coach Thomas Frank for recognizing that even in one of the harshest environments for CMs in the world (england and championship) saman can make a difference. This season had some great moments, but was nowhere near top form, spending much of the season just regaining a good standard of fitness after a couple injury + suspension ridden seasons.

Now he visibly looks in top shape, his technical ability is outstanding, weight of pass perfect, a real goal threat, and im sure with a big pre-season he can make a strong impact in one of the most difficult leagues in the world.

Hes a gem, we need to maximize his potential in TM kit.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                              I think today we saw a much stronger Saman than last game. Both being with the team and now his growth in England are paying dividends. Would be good to get him more minutes against Cambodia, but we should limit them as I want him fresh for Iraq as he's coming off a very long season.
                              I think he'd start and get significant minutes vs Cambodia where im sure he'll run riot as Cambodia know they are not gonna make it to next round, so they have opened themselves up and going for it, trying to milk these few rare competitive games for all its worth ....!!
                              however i have a bad feeling that Eskoocher revert back to HajiSaghfi for the iraq game and probably keep him benched until he is proven once again that this guy is done for and is a massive liability for us out there on the pitch..!

Comment

Props from the Bees

Comment

Working...
                                X